Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your earliest memory?

SrFrog

I remember that hen I was 2 and 3, I walked down the apartment hallway and opened all the doors.

It's weird that I can remember things from years ago but not a few minutes. My memory sucks.

My very first memory....

Honestly the earliest I can remember is when we used to live in europe.

I'll just go ahead and say EuroDisney. My sister swears I am making it up but I know I remember it.

If not I know for sure I remember the house we used to live in.

That's a hard question. If you ask me, I say my first memory would be visiting a forest reserve when I was about 2 -3 years old. Was a sickly child back then with a bad asthma attack. Thank goodness it wasn't chronic.

i remember being in'a stroller in front of a store.. thats all i can remember actually i draw a blank when i try to remember anything from my childhood

I remember my first memory quite well. It was the day before my third birthday and I was going somewhere with my mom and brother. It was kind of strange, because it was like I was looking down on the scene for the first part of it. My shoes were purple with Furby or something on it, for some reason that stands out in my mind.

I remember being in the super market when I think I was three or four or so, examing the food that was being placed in the cart by my parents I think. Can't remember anything else about the memory.

My first memory... is when i almost died. For the first time. Damn rip tides are gonna get me on day, almost died 3 times from the hands of Neptune.

• Brohoof 1

I remember eating a hot dog when i was like, 3 or 4 at a school track-meet for my sister. I have no idea, it's just the faintest memory.

My first memory was of my dad taking me to his favorite bar where I ate some peanuts and looked at the dancing lady with her red dress followed by the fight between my parents at home, after my mom picked me up from that bar. I was still attached to onf of those baby buggies or how you call it. Maybe 2 or 3 years old.

Yup, that was the prolog of my life.

Edited by Marelin

• 1 month later...
(edited)

When I was either 2 or 3, I fell down a slide and at the bottom I scraped myself pretty bad, IT SUCKED

My first memory... is when i almost died. For the first time. Damn rip tides are gonna get me on day, almost died 3 times from the hands of Neptune.

LIES Neptune is nice,

Was clearly Poseidon

Edited by Zyean

My first memory was being chased by dinosaurs (in a dream obviously). I woke up, and I was in the car with my mom.

We drove by a gravel place and I saw a pile of gravel...

Yep, it pretty fades out from there.

Earliest memory I remember clearly was around 4 or 5 I believe. My mom used to play Sonic 2 on the Genesis in our basement, and I'd be down there both watching, and playing with colored cardboard brick toys

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Getting pushed through glass by my brother and laughing as blood poured down my face and hands. The cuts weren't that deep. Well they kind of were but it didn't hurt :/.

hmmm when i was 0 i fell over and a blade of glass stabbed my hand

How does that even work? XD Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

I had a "Thomas the Train" themed birthday when I turned 5. Thomas the Train was for thugs only.

It is Thomas the Tank Engine. You are not a true fan.

I don't know what my earliest memory was, but I have some early ones.

When I was having a birthday party, when my younger brother was born, going to preschool, watching a rugby game with my grandfather, and there is probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't said.

Getting pushed through glass by my brother and laughing as blood poured down my face and hands. The cuts weren't that deep. Well they kind of were but it didn't hurt :/.

How does that even work? XD

i was on my knees and then i fell forward in to glass i still have the scar

(edited)

I think it was shortly after I became 4, on Christmas. I was stepping on this big picture frame (that was wrapped) because it was cold and I liked the crunching sounds. Wasn't so happy when the picture was opened :P.

Edited by RBDash