• Doctor Stable
    • Donut Joe
    • King Sombra
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Mr. Cake
    • Starswirl the Bearded
    • Rainbow Dad~
    • Other

I really liked the Flim/Flam characters. They had such charm, and cunning sales-tactics, that they made for classic characters. Plus they worked very well in a pair. Also their song is among my favorites.

~~

I'd have to vote for Big Mac, he's a good hardworking pony, unlike some of the other more lazy colts n stallions out there.

Also pick Doctor Whooves as a runner up, because I mean, c'mon .... he's a tribute to the Doctor, how can you NOT enjoy that!?

Braeburn, Flim and Doctor Whooves. I really enjoy Keikoandgilly's interpretations of Doctor Whooves. I love how he says "Fancy that!"

Anyways I also like that pegagus that goes "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Big Mac, Soarin, and Shining Armor... Big Mac, because he get what he wants to say in usually with only 2 words... Soarin, because he had one of the funniest momments in "The Best Night Ever"... And Shining Armor... You know I don't really know.

Perhaps this guy. I've never really thought about it. When my best friend and I were first into MLP, she loved Big Mac. He's pretty awesome. I also voted for Whooves and Film & Flam.

Posted Image

Edited by Dίsмαjo

• 3 months later...

Since the show is so dominated by female characters, many people seem to forget about the male characters in the show.

Who do you guys think is best stallion?

(If I forgot somepony in the poll, just let me know)

• Brohoof 4

You forgot Professor Chalk:

Teacher_drops_his_chalk_S3E01.png

I am going to go out on a limb and say Shining Armor. Big Mac is the most memorable and revered, yet I will just say Shining Armor because he reminds me of the unintentional hilarity of Keanu Reeves. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Shining Armor of course! He's my favorite stallion. ^^ Not only for his character/personality but... I also am quite a fan of the voice given to him. xD Plus, he looks the coolest in my opinion! >:D

• Brohoof 2

As cool as some of the guys are, it's hard not to pick Shining since he's the one who has actually had at least some development (which is kinda crazy since he came out of nowhere). He is a pretty cool guy though. Blueblood would be the only one on your list I don't care for.

• Brohoof 1

I like Big Macintosh, he's very cool even when he speaks. Shining Armor is overarted IMO. Braeburn is ridiculously good looking, everyone likes him based on that.

but my favorite has to be Thunderlane, where is him? Have you guys seen him? he's effin cool and HOT, besides that plot!

thunderlane___mlp_by_godoflight-d4w9uom.

I vote for nobody until Thunderlane is added. (plus this poll lacks more background stallions)

• Brohoof 5

Mr. Cake. His voice is irresitable . Definitely him.. Then this face. How could anyone reject Mr.Cake? That amazing hat, bow and those perfectly alligned freckles. I mean. Not to sound like a Rarity :D , but o:            800px-Mr._%26_Mrs._Cake_perhaps_Rarity_S.

• Brohoof 4