• Doctor Stable
    • Donut Joe
    • King Sombra
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Mr. Cake
    • Starswirl the Bearded
    • Rainbow Dad~
    • Other

Shining Armor naturally. Was there ever any doubt? But since he has such an advantage, I'll give Fancy Pants second place. He gets to be classy and important without being stuck up or cliche.

• Brohoof 3

@@Doctor-Whooves, you reminded me...what about Time Turner/Doctor Whooves?! He TECHNICALLY had a speaking line, and...well anyways, we have a stallion that needs to be on the list! 

I figured that he counted as a background pony, not a secondary character. As all the stallions on there are secondary characters, I figured this poll was for them.

Shining Armor is pretty great, he's a royal guard based off of Megaman who shot lasers at Lost's Smoke Monster. That said I voted for Soarin' since Apple Pie is best dessert, and he's a Wonderbolt. Shining's a close second though.

• Brohoof 3

But...but...he had a speaking line...in an episode back in season one! That should count for something, right?

Eh, either way, my vote still goes for my dream stallion Shining Armor.

• Brohoof 1

Big Macintosh, because he seems to be the only one that actually has character. Mr. Cake does to, but I dunno, he's hard to make a personality synopsis on.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

Забыв о наиболее важных русский жеребец....

Not who I really wanted and Beardless but alas, I vote for Mr. Cake. He has my respect for having some chin whiskers at several times......(Fancy mustaches don't count for me...)

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

Is Big Mac is the best stallion, eeeeeeeyup he certainly is. He is like a quieter more mellow Applejack with a little Twilight Sparkle thrown in (Applejack did say he was good at "fancy mathematics" in one episode if I remember correctly).

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Trixie is best---- wait.

Well... Sombra... something about those sideburns are damn sexy.

king_sombra_by_valkyrie_girl-d5kuj1u.png

Pay the king of darkness some respect. Gosh.

Since he isn't an option, I /guess/ Thunderlane is okay. Snowflake is just better.

strongpony.png

...Stop judging me.

This poll is incomplete since Doctor XFizzle is not an option. 

I added Doctor XFizzle to the poll, so you can vote for Doctor XFizzle now if you want.

I honestly doubt anyone else will vote for him though.

I added Doctor XFizzle to the poll, so you can vote for Doctor XFizzle now if you want.

I honestly doubt anyone else will vote for him though.

You underestimate the people on this forum. Watch him win the poll now due to everyone wanting to be ironic. I guess time will tell.
  • Brohoof 1

I like Fancy Pants and Shining Armor, but I gave the vote to Fancy Pants. Dude is a true brosir. I mean, look at him: rich, powerful, attractive, and has a supermodel of a mare following him around--and he has it all without an ounce of conceit or arrogance. This guy. What a stallion.

One thing that bugs me about Shining Armor is how his introduction was so sudden. If he were such a dear brother to Twilight, the main character of the series, why haven't we seen or even heard of him before?

By the way, does Filthy Rich remind anyone else of Mitt Romney?

• Brohoof 2

HERP U FERGAT DE BEST GENERUL EVAR. (lol, not really)

Soarin. He's a Wonderbolt.

Also, he likes Apple pie.

Fine. He's funny. The fact that he's funny is the only reason I voted for him.

Soarin's äppelpaj.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQxXpFIID0

Edited by Генерал Четник
  • Brohoof 4

Hmm, there are really only some stallions I like. But outta all of em, I say I like Shining Armor the most. I just find him more likable then any others. Perhaps it's the character.

Thunderlane is good too, though.

• Brohoof 1

My vote goes for fancy pants! 

Like everypony else who likes him, I think his modesty, despite being rich, famous, and having that mare following him around all the time, makes him quite the stallion. While he holds so much power, he's understanding too, defending Rarity from the snobbish attitudes of the Canterlot residents. What a gentlecolt. He's just a cool guy. 

A much better stallion for Rarity than that selfish imbecile, Prince Blueblood, in my opinion. Ugh, you'd think anypony having some sort of relation to Celestia and Luna would be half-way decent. I guess that's what nobility can do to you.

• Brohoof 2

Shining Armor. He's got the most character development and screen time of any of them along with Big Mac and maybe Mr. Cake, I like his design, voice and personality, and role. After that, Soarin's cool, and Thunderlane's pretty cool too.

Oh, and yeah, I like Fancy Pants simply for the fact that he was made as the prime exception to the 'snobby rich person' stereotype that runs Canterlot.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

derpy_and_doctor_whooves_by_dawnallies-d

Dr. Whooves is best stallion and DerpyxDr.Whooves is adorable at that :3. I love the Piercesmoulder episodes they have done!

And a honorable mention Lucky Clover

Lucky_closeup.png

His color scheme matches my OC and well I like Irish stuff :3 and green is my fav. color. 

soarin___flying_by_au_spitfire-d519whf.p

Soarin' by an absolute mile. He is such an under-appreciated character. Even though he gets about three or four lines, I adore his character - it's that of a carefree goof-ball with the body and status of a champion flyer but the heart of a 7-year-old who's only interested in immediate desires rather than looking cool. Easily the best-looking stallion too.

Edited by Flipturn

My vote goes for fancy pants! 

Like everypony else who likes him, I think his modesty, despite being rich, famous, and having that mare following him around all the time, makes him quite the stallion. While he holds so much power, he's understanding too, defending Rarity from the snobbish attitudes of the Canterlot residents. What a gentlecolt. He's just a cool guy. 

A much better stallion for Rarity than that selfish imbecile, Prince Blueblood, in my opinion. Ugh, you'd think anypony having some sort of relation to Celestia and Luna would be half-way decent. I guess that's what nobility can do to you.

How I forgot abour Fancy Pants? I like him a lot...He has everything a colt would only have in his dreams, yet is very modest and down to earth (not so sure about that), but he's very understanding.

He's much better for Rarity than that idiot mothafucka of prince Blueblood.

• Brohoof 2

I'll have to say Soarin' cuz he's good lookin and awesome and part of the wonderbolts!! Second would be Shining Armor because he is the awesomest BBBFF Twilight ever had.(has) BUT, SOARIN'!

B)  B)  B)  B)

• Brohoof 2