• Doctor Stable
    • Donut Joe
    • King Sombra
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Mr. Cake
    • Starswirl the Bearded
    • Rainbow Dad~
    • Other

Soarin! He's a champion flyer, and he's got kind of a chilled-out, fun-loving nice guy attitude.

I'm straight, but if I were a pegasus and I got my chance with him I'd take him behind a cloud and...

*censor beep for 30 seconds straight*

...bend my hind legs around...

*another 30 seconds of censor beep*

...take the whipped cream and slather it...

*another 30 seconds*

...probably some back pain afterwards.

Wait, what? :blink::huh:

:lol:

Shining Armor is a close second. He's a badass, too.

TBH I think the show needs more stallion characters, in general.

BTW why aren't the Flim-Flam brothers on there?

Edited by StratoPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

I like both Shining Armor and Soaring. Soaring made me laugh in the Gala episode and he seems like a pretty cool stallion to me. I also like Shining for reason that have been mentioned already. He's also such a kind big brother to Twilight, and I can relate to Twilight in that I have older brothers. We weren't super best friends, my brothers and I, but certainly get along with them pretty well.

The only reason everyone hasn't voted Big Macintosh hoof-over-fist is because he doesn't have enough distinguished background or characterization to compare with the fleshed-out but short-exposed Shining Armor.

Well, either that or because people actually have their own opinions. It's not just Shining Armor or Big Macintosh who are in the poll, you know. I voted for Fancy Pants, myself.

OK, I was debating with myself whether to choose Big Macintosh or Shining Armor, and it was really difficult. Buuut... I ended up going with Shinging Armor for one reason: his voice. I have a thing for voices and I honestly think Shining's voice if more fitting to him than Big Mac's. :mellow:  Apart from that, they're on the same level for me.

• Brohoof 1

It was tough between Big Mac and Fancy Pants, but I went with Fancy Pants because he showed that not all of the Canterlot Elite are ginormous pricks. He's a true gentleman

Seriously though, the show needs more Soarin

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I actually like Filthy Rich. While he may not be the most morally correct guy, he corrects Diamond Tiara when she's being a bitch. He even made her wear a bunny costume and sing to the water, which was mildly amusing :3

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Mine would probably be Shining Armour, since I like his voice and his relationship with Twilight, but I like Caramel and Written Script too. (but they're sorta in the background)

Who do you like best? :)

EDIT: Sorry if I missed anyone out in the poll, I can't think of many stallions.

Edited by SparklyPegasus

Fancy Pants, with Doctor Stable as a close second.

The character of Fancy Pants impressed me quite a bit. Prior to his character's introduction, almost all of the 'upper-class' characters in the show were uptight snobs. He (kind of like what Rarity did with fashionistas) 'broke the stereotype' in a way for 'upper-class' characters in MLP, as he was quite clearly defined as a rich celebrity and a social climber, and yet he was very friendly and very kind, going so far as to defend the Mane 6 against Jet Set and Upper Crust's insults when he had no reason to, besides a very brief friendship with Rarity. Speaking of which, it was also seemed very kind of him to use his reputation to help boost Rarity's.

Doctor Stable I honestly just liked because his voice acting was impressively flawless.

• Brohoof 2

Why is Soarin' not on the list? This is (insert-big-fancy-word-here)! I demand for the co-captain of the Wonderbolts be added to this list immediately! 

Anyways, my favourite stallions are:

1st Soarin'

2nd Doctor Whooves  :D (You need to add the doctor to the list!!)

3rd Shining Armor

4th Braeburn

I'm not really much of Big Mac fan,though, unfortunately.  :mellow:

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Why is Soarin' not on the list? This is (insert-big-fancy-word-here)! I demand for the co-captain of the Wonderbolts be added to this list immediately! 

Anyways, my favourite stallions are:

1st Soarin'

2nd Shining Armor

3rd Doctor Whooves :D (You need to add the doctor to the list!!)

I'm not really much of Big Mac fan,though, unfortunately.  :mellow:

Damn, how did I forget Soarin?! I love Soarin! Me and my stupid memory.*slaps self* xD I will go and add him to the poll right now!! *runs off*

• Brohoof 2

Doctor Whooves, alright. He's nothing more than a background character in the show, but I'm in love with all the fanmade stuff! And I mean, except Lyra and Bon Bon, Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves is best shipping. 

doc_and_derpy_time_by_kooner01-d4n1a68.p

• Brohoof 4

Fancy Pants is number 1, for sure! Despite being a major mover and shaker in Canterlot society, he is still willing to see the Mane 6 for the wonderful ponies they are. FP doesn't follow trends, he sets them!

Soarin', I've always been a huge fan of the wonderbolts and he's probably my favorite member too. I just wish he would be in more episodes.

Doctor Whooves is my second favorite though. I watch Doctor Who quite a lot. 

• Brohoof 4

I have... ways of answering this that would violate some of the rules of this forum.

But keeping it work safe... I'd say my favorites are Shining Armor, Big Macintosh, and Braeburn.

Braeburn's enthusiasm and kind attitude wins me over because the guy is just so adorable. I mean, the way he welcomes ponies to Appleloosa? The way he's eager to help out in any situation? Plus, that voice is rather pleasing to the ear.

Big Macintosh is powerful and strong, but he's also a thinking man. Peter New, Big Mac's voice actor, has said it himself: a cool intellectual rests behind those powerful hooves and slow speech. He thinks before he speaks, weighing his words carefully. There's a lot more to him than just meets the eye, though what meets the eye is a sight to behold in and of itself.

Shining Armor always sounds so... chill despite his position as one of the most important ponies in Equestria. Even before he married Princess Cadance, he was the brother of Twilight Sparkle, and was the Captain of the Royal Guard. He served Celestia and Celestia alone(at least till he married his wife) and now, in the Crystal Empire, likely serves in the same capacity as well as being the Princess-Consort, or whatever is the appropriate title. He's also rather strong and powerful in his own right, and is very cute.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would probably be Shining Armour, since I like his voice and his relationship with Twilight, but I like Caramel and Written Script too. (but they're sorta in the background)

Who do you like best? :)

EDIT: Sorry if I missed anyone out in the poll, I can't think of many stallions.

Where is Sombra? Or BlueBlood? Or rainbow dash(last part was a joke) Just because I may be the only one who likes them means I cant support them?
  • Brohoof 1

Where is Sombra? Or BlueBlood? Or rainbow dash(last part was a joke) Just because I may be the only one who likes them means I cant support them?

Sombra probably my favourite.

I respect the amount of work he's accomplished and his dedication to his cause.

His powers seemed quite strong for a half-dead spectre, too.

Plus, excellent classic villian voice and style.

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh, I knew I'd miss a few important ones out. Thanks for reminding me about those, of course you can support them. ;) I'll add those to the poll later, no problem. :)

img-1207015-1-LJiNpjR.png

Soarin', by a landslide. I think he is just such an appealing pony. You've got whiff of his talent right off the bat, because he's in the world's most elite flying group - instantly badass. But what makes me love him so much is that despite his revered celebrity status, he's a complete goofball. :) For me, he symbolises the idea that you should never mould yourself into the demographic of any status - superstar or otherwise. His interests don't really go beyond having a pie to snack on or his next Wonderbolts performance, and I like that - he's living life how he wants to, he doesn't give a flying feather about unnecessary role modelling!

It also helps that he's the most attractive stallion in the show (that's right Shining.)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite stallion is Big Macintosh. He's a big, tough pony, but at the same time he's pretty shy. He's a hard worker, he's always acting calm and I think that even though he doesn't say much, he's pretty smart. I think that's why I like him so much. Also, his 'Eeyup' is just brilliant, it has become a real running gag.

Edited by Pisonisy
  • Brohoof 1

I really like Doughnut Joe. He just always seems to be in a good mood, and he makes doughnuts. I really think him and Pinkie could open up a shop together.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeyup Big Macintosh is best stallion, with his sis being one of my three best ponies it seems greatness runs in the Apple Family. Big Mac dosen't say much but when he does you can bet it is something important.