Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zippos/Lighters

Lost

Lets see if i can get a picture. I was given a dragon lighter that spits out the flame. Its pretty epic. Looks like this 'cept the dragon is gold. But as I like cigars, I use matches a lotPosted Image

Looks bad-ass.

Yeah, hellboy taught me that you should use matches with Cigars ^^

I think i may smoke cigars when i'm older, but i'll stick to my infrequent roll up for now :P

• Brohoof 1

Lets see if i can get a picture. I was given a dragon lighter that spits out the flame. Its pretty epic. Looks like this 'cept the dragon is gold. But as I like cigars, I use matches a lotPosted Image

This looks like the same mechanism I was looking for lol, just I need one that is not as fancy as this. I need jus the parts so I can assemble something

This looks like the same mechanism I was looking for lol, just I need one that is not as fancy as this. I need jus the parts so I can assemble something

Have you tried looking at cooking blowtorches? That could be what you are looking for.

What are you building anyway, nothing too dangerous I hope? :P

Have you tried looking at cooking blowtorches? That could be what you are looking for.

What are you building anyway, nothing too dangerous I hope? :P

Yeah...nothing... dangerous... hehehe

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But yeah making things like this is basically my pastime now. Season three better come out pretty damn quick

Awesome, I suppose I don't have to tell you to be careful. Just remember, it is springily easy to set yourself on fire, I should know, I've done it on more than one occasion :P

• Brohoof 1

Awesome, I suppose I don't have to tell you to be careful. Just remember, it is springily easy to set yourself on fire, I should know, I've done it on more than one occasion :P

Ive attempted this device only once before... Lets just say I no longer have hair on my left forearm. I also attempted an assasins creed hidden blade (works like a champ). So many band-aids

Looks bad-ass.

Yeah, hellboy taught me that you should use matches with Cigars ^^

I think i may smoke cigars when i'm older, but i'll stick to my infrequent roll up for now :P

I only use my pipe lighting Zippo when matches would not be convenient. But matches work great for pipes. Very simple to use.

So... does anypony own a zippo or another cool lighter? :D

I personally own just one Zippo, it's matte black but so awesome :wub:

I didn't even smoke when i bought it, i just think they look cool and wanted to start collecting them :huh::blink:

My zippo:

post-7214-0-14887400-1346719672_thumb.jpg

post-7214-0-50386200-1346719677_thumb.jpg

Here is mine!

It is a basic silver zippo. It was advertised as wind proof and it really works. Being out in the prairie you need a lighter that can withstand these harsh winds.

post-889-0-47743500-1346937084_thumb.jpg

My parents do not allow me to own one.

And this is not because I am a minor.

But it is because I fucking love to burn things.

My friends and family think I may be a pyromaniac.

Maybe, maybe.

• Brohoof 1

My parents do not allow me to own one.

And this is not because I am a minor.

But it is because I fucking love to burn things.

My friends and family think I may be a pyromaniac.

Maybe, maybe.

I'm not a pyromaniac, i just like watching things burn... and setting stuff on fire, and playing with fire and playing with fire while i set things on fire watching things burn...

Yeah, i'm not a pyromaniac at all... :D

Here it is, as I promised. I hope it is impressive. I'd want to post a picture of it with my pipes, but I thought it would be too much of a show-off.

EDIT: It's a high resolution picture too, just in case you choose to click on it.

post-6416-0-03468800-1347067498_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 1

Here it is, as I promised. I hope it is impressive. I'd want to post a picture of it with my pipes, but I thought it would be too much of a show-off.

EDIT: It's a high resolution picture too, just in case you choose to click on it.

post-6416-0-03468800-1347067498_thumb.jpg

That sir, is one cool lighter ;D

It is in very good condition too, mine is all scratched from someone trying to do a trick with it and ending up throwing it down the street -.-

• Brohoof 1

That sir, is one cool lighter ;D

It is in very good condition too, mine is all scratched from someone trying to do a trick with it and ending up throwing it down the street -.-

Thanks, I checked the manufacturing code on mine and it was made in February 2010, so it's still fairly new. I haven't really taken it out much though, just kept in in my room for fusing rope when doing knot projects and such. I'm actually a little afraid of damaging the art on it, the texture feels just like a Bicycle Playing card.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...