Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Design Ideas for Fan Fiction Needed!

Espionage

Just going to summarize this really quickly.

I'm going to simply say: I need a design in mind for the inside of a pony's mind, specifically all of the Mane 6 except Pinkie Pie (already have a design for her in mind) and the two Princesses. I don't mean like the neurons and everything, I mean the mindscape of a pony. Their thoughts, innermost desires, and fears manifested into a vision that my main character can see, react to, and change if need be.

Twilight: oh god I love books

Applejack: oh god I love apples

Rarity: oh god I love fabulous

Rainbow Dash: oh god I love me

Fluttershy: oh god I love animals

That's a solid base to start with I think.

Twilight: oh god I love books

Applejack: oh god I love apples

Rarity: oh god I love fabulous

Rainbow Dash: oh god I love me

Fluttershy: oh god I love animals

That's a solid base to start with I think.

That won't work. I'm going to be delving into the inner psyche of each pony.

For example, here's a detailed analysis of Pinkie Pie's inner psyche: Her mind vision will be evenly divided into a large open pasture of good chaotic happenings like chocolate rain and cupcake trees but halfway through will be a cave with several rocks, representing her days as a rock farmer. Inside the cave is an underground labyrinth of her darker side, along with so many Cupcakes references that it'll be painful to read.

Perhaps Twilight's mind would be a cross between a factory and a library. The library represents her love of knowledge, and her unending desire to study and learn. The factory would be a well-oiled machine, logical and rational, but with no fault tolerance: the moment it's late meeting it's quota, the whole thing starts to break down.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack's mind would mostly revolve around her farm and family, as well as how the different moral values that each of her family members has and impacts her life. In example, Granny Smith has a more wise perspective of life, and reminds AJ of the importance of family, where as Applebloom would kind of represent the curious actions of youth (trying to get her cutie mark) and Big Mac simplisity in life would kind of refer to her honest nature.