Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bad Cosplay!

Marshmallow

We have a thread about MLP cosplay, but I thought that it could be funny to have a thread about bad pony cosplay as well. So feel free to post all of the worst pony cosplay you can find.

Here let me start:

Posted Image

What's with the posture? It looks ridiculous! And those fake hooves, oh my! Also, Rainbow Dash's "mane" looks pretty terrible!

Posted Image

What the fuck man, what the fuck

Posted Image

... I don't even

• Brohoof 16

HeHe this thread will be halariuos *opens thread *le dad walks in *quickly opens random ms word document and types randomly untill he leaves the room * wipes sweat drops from forehead.

• Brohoof 2

I've seen worse but anyways back to the topic this is part of the reason why I never want to cosplay. The only thing I would cosplay as would be a MSF soldier (or any soldier) from the MGS series and that's it.

I've seen worse but anyways back to the topic this is part of the reason why I never want to cosplay. The only thing I would cosplay as would be a MSF soldier (or any soldier) from the MGS series and that's it.

i do pieces of a cosplay if i had to for a pony, like just a hat, or something... i don't think anyone could pull off a cosplay.

but after i saw the new freddiew video with tf2 scout, i think i'll do a scout cosplay on halloween (don't trick or treat, just hand out candy)

anyone know where i can find crit-o-cola?

The first one isn't that bad... it's actually pretty good in my opnion. And the others aren't that bad. All I can say is those people have balls! They're brave enough to go out dressed like their favorite pony, knowing they'll be critisized for it not just because it's done badly, but because they're a fully grown adult in a my little pony costume.

GOOD ON THEM!!!

• Brohoof 5

From top to bottom.

1. Just bad. The only character I can sorda see is Rainbow Dash but... She's not Rainbow Dash. The other two, I have no idea who their supposed to be... Maybe Fluttershy ?

2.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

3. WHAT THE BUCK... I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Edited by Flame Dancer

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL The third picture LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

I really didn't think the first one was so bad, they just looked like they were doing it for fun. Anyway, post more pictures you guys I can't be bothered to look this kind of nonsense up!

it's not that hard to find pictures hahaha!!!!

this cosplay is so wrong in so many ways I can't describe, the guy can't even fit in a gay parade

Posted Image

no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!! nothing really against fat people, but if you're fat, cosplay a fitting character for you! all of them are horrible but the worst is Rarity, my poor Rarity she doesn't deserve this

Posted Image

..... no comments

Posted Image

she looks like she's going to a prom, with a really ugly dress so noooo!!!

Posted Image

fuck!!! TEH HELLLLL

Posted Image

THIS FANDOM REALLY HATES RARITY, BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS GETS THE WEIRD COSPLAYERS, THAT'S NOT FAIR! :angry:

• Brohoof 8

Really? It seems like most of the good cosplays are Applejack or Rarity.

It seems Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie cosplayers seem to be the worst culprits.

Edited by Rarietty

I dont see a problem with someone on the heavyside potraying a thin or skinny character,

The cosplay should mainly be based on the cloths and make up and I thought those 4 girls did a pretty good job,

you can easily see who is who and their costumes looks nice.

But the second guy tough his costume was cool, his smile kinda irked... XP

• Brohoof 2

Oh man... that third one... I literally burst out laughing. I honestly can't say I have a real opinion on cosplay... I think it should be the thought that counts...

but if your thinking about cosplaying do it a little better then the third picture...

Rarity and Fluttershy in the third pic Motion posted have really really crappy fabric choices. The wrinkling, the way it absorbs light, it looks so cheap. Don't care about the weight, in my honest opinion humanized ponies are an interpretation already, so weight should be lax as well.

I think the girl in the very first photo with the purple wig is an OC. No way that's a canon character- the cutie mark is something no serious cosplayer would dare mess up. Hair choices, I understand. But the cutie mark?

^ Wait, is that cosplayer a trap?

• Brohoof 1

it's not that hard to find pictures hahaha!!!!

this cosplay is so wrong in so many ways I can't describe, the guy can't even fit in a gay parade

no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!! nothing really against fat people, but if you're fat, cosplay a fitting character for you! all of them are horrible but the worst is Rarity, my poor Rarity she doesn't deserve this

..... no comments

she looks like she's going to a prom, with a really ugly dress so noooo!!!

fuck!!! TEH HELLLLL

Posted Image

THIS FANDOM REALLY HATES RARITY, BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS GETS THE WEIRD COSPLAYERS, THAT'S NOT FAIR! :angry:

I actually think most of them aren't that bad, but the last one looks as if some dude killed a horse and stole it's head and wears it as part of his costume

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out, here's the best Celestia cosplay ever!

Posted Image

I just really love the bicycle helmet. It really adds to the character.

/heavysarcasm

The funny part about it is that I've seen ALL of these Cosplays (especially this one) in Brony Hate threads on /b/, lol. Some people really take cosplaying too far.

We have a thread about MLP cosplay, but I thought that it could be funny to have a thread about bad pony cosplay as well. So feel free to post all of the worst pony cosplay you can find.

Here let me start:

Posted Image

What's with the posture? It looks ridiculous! And those fake hooves, oh my! Also, Rainbow Dash's "mane" looks pretty terrible!

Posted Image

What the fuck man, what the fuck

Posted Image

... I don't even

NO, DEAR CELESTIA NO!!

Posted Image

MUST UNSEE

The last one was hilarious IMO.

I don't even.....

Good god guys, you are finding some really, really, really horrible cosplays that are so bad they circle the spectrum and become good.

Just.... just wow.

• Brohoof 3