Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AppleJack

ApplejackRules

AppleJack is he best pony ever, she is awesome when she goes places, even when she goes in the everfree forest she shows strength to her friends and support at all times. This is the best pony ever

Edited by ApplejackRules
  • Brohoof 2

*Everfree, not Evergreen. Evergreen's a city in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald!

And Applejack is a really weird way to spell "Twilight." I guess I'll have to add that to mu list of nicknames for Twilie.

INB4 this gets locked/merged by mods.

• Brohoof 1

Twilie + Rainbow = wrong answers.

This guys got the right idea, Applejack is totally best pony. I mean, just look at her, so much DAWWWW

Nah not true but she's close in the top 5 ^^

BTW how did you find a picture of a pony in a sock that wasn't... erotic. this is the second one ive seen that wasn't

• Brohoof 1

Nah not true but she's close in the top 5 ^^

BTW how did you find a picture of a pony in a sock that wasn't... erotic. this is the second one ive seen that wasn't

It took awhile to find it, I usually go on ponychan for pictures of certain ponies(Say for a forum like this or something) and I found this one, dawwed :wub: , and saved it lol

• Brohoof 2

Oh dear, it would seem another thread has fallen victim to the Best Pony Virus. Come now, little ponies, why must we succumb to such dribble? 'Best Pony' should only be used as a term, in which 'my opinion' is assumed into it's meaning. It's all in opinion, and all the ponies are great in their own unique way.

There are, however, some ponies that are better than others.

Applejack is awesome, indeed. She's the most mature, she's the best sister ever *seriously, I'm jealous of Apple Bloom, I want an older sister as awesome and kind as AJ :c* and she's got a great personality that a lot of people label as bland, then walk away.

• Brohoof 3

That is true, AppleBloom is lucky to have such a good sister. They made AppleBloom so lucky that she can have the best sister. Apple jack is very awesome and honest. She stands up for her friends and will always be there when ever you need help. This should prove applejack is the best pony ever

Oh dear, it would seem another thread has fallen victim to the Best Pony Virus. Come now, little ponies, why must we succumb to such dribble? 'Best Pony' should only be used as a term, in which 'my opinion' is assumed into it's meaning. It's all in opinion, and all the ponies are great in their own unique way.

Applejack is awesome, indeed. She's the most mature, she's the best sister ever *seriously, I'm jealous of Apple Bloom, I want an older sister as awesome and kind as AJ :c* and she's got a great personality that a lot of people label as bland, then walk away.

Agreed. I think she is a great pony, but each pony has a place to be considered best pony. I'm just confused why Rarity is considered by some to be best pony. Can someone explain this to me. I mean, she is practically rude (almost always) treating her sister like crap. I mean, I need 10 reasons why.

I'll give you mine for Rainbow Dash:

1. She is the closest of a guy on this show that is a Mane character (pun intended)

2. She is the fastest pegasis ever

3. She has the most awesome voice (singing and vocally)

4. She likes to have a good laugh but doesn't want to hurt anypony.

5. Her Mane is awesome

6. She's adorable at times

7. She will be loyal to her friends (although there aren't many episodes where she can show it

8. She is the bravest pony.

9. She cares for her friends

10. She isn't scared of anything and is brave. AppleJackRules. Give me 10 reasons why you like Applejack

• Brohoof 1

Nope, there is no such thing as best pony...

*Cough Spitfire*Cough

No, but really there is no such thing as best pony, every pony has traits that make them likable...

Posted Image

I think all the Apple siblings are mighty swell.

What does them in for other people's opinions is probably just the southern accent, unfortunately.

Applebloom's eyes man... dat's cute... Edited by Dusty Soul

1. She's honest

2. She's brave

3. She's kind

4 can sing better than rainbow dash

5. Shows friend ship

6. Is awesome

7. Has strong hooves

8. Likes apples

9. Is a good sister

10. Helpful to other ponies

Your reasons are so small and some are opinions. You need better reasons why before I believe you. Make em better cause right now I say that you couldn't come up with better reasons why

Really all of your reasons are opinions so why are you saying that to me. You just are saying something to me that you should have said to your reasons

Tell me my reasons that are opinions. I am pretty sure that most of them are facts. Rainbow Dash is adorable at times (not every second). Just tell me what are opinions. I'm sick of arguing now

Posted Image

Just sayin'. Rainbow Dash is best pony, hands down. She's the fastest flyer in all of Equestria, she's easily got the best visual design of the mane 6, she's loyal AND don't even get me started on that sonic rainboom!

Also, she's responsible for everypony getting they're cutie marks

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

this guy is smart about applejack, she is truly a great pony. She is there when people need her. She is kind to everyone and never lets them down

Just for the record, to me, Dashie is best pony. Applejack is second best pony. But, AJ has a lot of things Dash doesn't have, like the maturity and sisterly experience traits I mentioned in my earlier post :3

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image I think all the Apple siblings are mighty swell. What does them in for other people's opinions is probably just the southern accent, unfortunately.

I think I love you.

That picture made my love for the apple family increase by five million adorable points! Also Applejack is sexy. B)

• Brohoof 2

Looks who's arriiiiiiived :D. I just had to click on this when I saw "AppleJack" in it, and nothing else. Lemme tell you mah short, yet to-the-point response to the phrase "Applejack is best pony"

I fucking love her soooo damn much. Why do you think I went through the trouble to find this sexy avatar?