Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AppleJack

ApplejackRules

I think there is a typo in your title, i think you are meaning to say "Rainbow Dash", she is the best, most loyal friend ever ^^ might want a moderator to fix the title :)

Actually, this is correct. That is the correct way to spell APPLEJACK.

Applejack is adorable, nice, funny, honest, brave, tomboyish, hardworking, and an all around awesome pony!

And best filly pony!

Posted Image

Just sayin'. Rainbow Dash is best pony, hands down. She's the fastest flyer in all of Equestria, she's easily got the best visual design of the mane 6, she's loyal AND don't even get me started on that sonic rainboom!

Also, she's responsible for everypony getting they're cutie marks

Rainbow Dash is cool but Applejack is tomboyish without being cocky. I looove applejacks color sceme, fastest flier isnt really a personality trait, AJ is just as loyal and shes the sweetest ponyy!

(but I still love RD, dont get me wrong. And I also love her cockiness. But I dont understand why so many people love RD yet dont love AJ? AJ is similar but not as know it all-y. RDS awesome, But AJ is still my fav pony!!)

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is cool but Applejack is tomboyish without being cocky. I looove applejacks color sceme, fastest flier isnt really a personality trait, AJ is just as loyal and shes the sweetest ponyy!

(but I still love RD, dont get me wrong. And I also love her cockiness. But I dont understand why so many people love RD yet dont love AJ? AJ is similar but not as know it all-y. RDS awesome, But AJ is still my fav pony!!)

that is so true. Applejack is better than rainbow dash. But apple jack is awesome with out being cocky

That is why people

Iike her just a little bit more than rainbow dash

I was just about to post on a topic and I get a few brohoofs on my forum then after that I realized people posted on it. And they where applejack fans not rainbow dash fans but apple jack. Now you two are bringing more applejack life to the forums. People will sooner or later realize the best pony ever is applejack

• Brohoof 1

Agreed. I think she is a great pony, but each pony has a place to be considered best pony. I'm just confused why Rarity is considered by some to be best pony. Can someone explain this to me. I mean, she is practically rude (almost always) treating her sister like crap. I mean, I need 10 reasons why.

I'll give you mine for Rainbow Dash:

1. She is the closest of a guy on this show that is a Mane character (pun intended)

2. She is the fastest pegasis ever

3. She has the most awesome voice (singing and vocally)

4. She likes to have a good laugh but doesn't want to hurt anypony.

5. Her Mane is awesome

6. She's adorable at times

7. She will be loyal to her friends (although there aren't many episodes where she can show it

8. She is the bravest pony.

9. She cares for her friends

10. She isn't scared of anything and is brave. AppleJackRules. Give me 10 reasons why you like Applejack

FYI...alot of yours are opinions and weak as well

Rainbow Dash has the most awesome voice...in your opinion...Rarity's is better IMO

Rainbow Dash's mane is awesome...in your opinion...I think Rarity's mane is the best

Rainbow Dash is adorable at times...in your opinion...I think Pinkie Pie is more adorable

Rainbow Dash is the bravest pony...in your opinion...remember Mare Do Well? Each pony that played Mare Do Well went into potentially deadly situations to save a pony or two

Rainbow Dash will be loyal to her friends...just like ...oh I don't know...ALL of the mane 6?

Rainbow Dash isn't scared of anything...except the time when she had to show off in the Cloud City performance...she was in full fetal position...so sorry but you are wrong on this too

so I wouldn't bust up on AJRules without looking in the proverbial mirror...most of your reasons were opinions as well

With that said...Apple Jack is lower on my list just above Rainbow Dash (who is the lowest on my list of mane 6)

She's great and all but I got really tired of being forcefed the Apple Family in season 2. AJ has great personality traits but she just doesn't do much for me

Pinkie Pie is my gal!

Don't worry AJRules...you are perfectly welcome to like ponies based on opinions

Edited by Cupcake Ice Cream
  • Brohoof 3

I think it's funny how y'all are arguing about Dash and Applejack...

when truly, there should be no argument...

'Cause Twilight Sparkle is best pony, hooves down.

post-2958-0-39219600-1346895993.gif

• Brohoof 1

FYI...alot of yours are opinions and weak as well

Rainbow Dash has the most awesome voice...in your opinion...Rarity's is better IMO

Rainbow Dash's mane is awesome...in your opinion...I think Rarity's mane is the best

Rainbow Dash is adorable at times...in your opinion...I think Pinkie Pie is more adorable

Rainbow Dash is the bravest pony...in your opinion...remember Mare Do Well? Each pony that played Mare Do Well went into potentially deadly situations to save a pony or two

Rainbow Dash will be loyal to her friends...just like ...oh I don't know...ALL of the mane 6?

Rainbow Dash isn't scared of anything...except the time when she had to show off in the Cloud City performance...she was in full fetal position...so sorry but you are wrong on this too

so I wouldn't bust up on AJRules without looking in the proverbial mirror...most of your reasons were opinions as well

With that said...Apple Jack is lower on my list just above Rainbow Dash (who is the lowest on my list of mane 6)

She's great and all but I got really tired of being forcefed the Apple Family in season 2. AJ has great personality traits but she just doesn't do much for me

Pinkie Pie is my gal!

Don't worry AJRules...you are perfectly welcome to like ponies based on opinions

What I meant to say is that Rainbows Voice us awesome for her character. I think some of them can be proven incorrectly. But remeber, I wasn't thinking too deeply about things

Just for the record, to me, Dashie is best pony. Applejack is second best pony. But, AJ has a lot of things Dash doesn't have, like the maturity and sisterly experience traits I mentioned in my earlier post :3

I agree with you. Rainbow Dash is the most IMPORTANT pony. Withouy her, no Mane 6 would have gotten their cutie marks. So, she is important and my favorite pony.

I adore Applejack! She was actually the first thing about MLP I really liked, to be honest. And I love that she's a western gal without being dumb.

I know right? Us wesrn ppl arnt dubm...

seriously that was a joke... I swear if i get a response from this, i'll... probably sit here and be frustrated.

Posted Image

i don't mean this in a weird*rule 34* WAY at all. LOL however to find this i had to type applejack sexy into google images *shudders* a lot of what i saw can not be unseen lol.

also as much as i love Apple jack...apple bloom is my favorite she is liek a little cuter verison of apple jack and she has the most adorable accent ever lol.

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

Posted Image

i don't mean this in a weird*rule 34* WAY at all. LOL however to find this i had to type applejack sexy into google images *shudders* a lot of what i saw can not be unseen lol.

also as much as i love Apple jack...apple bloom is my favorite she is liek a little cuter verison of apple jack and she has the most adorable accent ever lol.

this guy does have the right idea about apple jack. But what he/you left out is apple jacks honesty, it's always important to put in a amazing or exceptional trait of them. For example: honest is a trait of apple jack. She has never lied to a pony. The only time she has was when discord flipped her personality around

• 9 years later...