Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

I would go with Fall weather Friends! It was actually my first episode! And it made me laugh more than any episode! Also it is probably the entire reason why rainbow dash is my favorite out of the mane 6!

Well, for season one, I would have to say that Cutie Mark Chronicles, especially because "TREE SAP" Yuck, I hate that stuff :<

For season two, it has been Sisterhooves Social, (Although that's subject to change, because of lack of you-know-who)

Been an excellent season two though so far... looking forward to future episodes!

• Brohoof 1

Second episode! The part where Twilight explained the Elements of Harmony and the ponies defeated Nightmare Moon with their friendship made me have a dorky fangasm. @u@ it was also when i decided to be a brony

I haven't watched all the episodes yet, so I'll probably have more favorites over time, but when I watched that for the first time, it was just really special to me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I must have missed this thread somewhere along the line. Either that or I couldn't make up my mind about this at the time.

Like most other's here I find it extremely difficult to single out an episode above the rest. But if I had to make a choice I'd probably go with Fall Weather Friends. I'm not sure what it is, but every time I watch Applejack and Rainbow Dash's competitive natures, It puts a smile on my face.

Perhaps It reminds me of my own relationship with my flatmates who I live with, since they're always light-heatedly trying to best me at everything. I guess It's amusing to observe a situation you can relate with so well! :P

I'd have to say.... A dog and pony show.

Spike's fantasy moment always makes me chuckle....

"A Dog and Pony Show" is my favourite episode too, but mainly because of Rarity's whining. That was the moment I knew that she is the best pony.

Lesson. Freakin'. Zero. It's just Twilight at her best lol. Other than that, it's the one I most relate to. There's been many times that I've taken a small problem and let my imagination run away with it. And Fluttershy being all ninja-bear-wrestler and Rainbow's barn destruction were awesome bonuses :)

I totally agree! XD I saw a lot of people that didn't like Lesson Zero, and couldn't imagine why. It is my favorite, with Luna Eclipsed a close second. Personally, I think that so far the second season is even better than the first. Even though I know a lot of people disagree with me. This one was just hilarious, is how I can sum it up is all; and why I love it so much. Fluttershy fighting off the bear was hilarious too, I just can't explain how much I truly liked it...

2:8. that was pretty awesome.

I totally agree! XD I saw a lot of people that didn't like Lesson Zero, and couldn't imagine why. It is my favorite, with Luna Eclipsed a close second. Personally, I think that so far the second season is even better than the first. Even though I know a lot of people disagree with me. This one was just hilarious, is how I can sum it up is all; and why I love it so much. Fluttershy fighting off the bear was hilarious too, I just can't explain how much I truly liked it...

I don't like it cause it gives me nightmares.

LOL

Party of One is waaaaaayyyyyyy scarier :P JK! No, any episodes of MLP aren't scary. Nor is Cupcakes. If you want that, try Resident Evil or Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Mainly the first listed. For me, anyway eheh...

• 2 weeks later...

So as the title says, what is your favourite episode of MLP and why?

Mine is the Winter Wrap up one, I don't know why but I really liked that one

and what one from Season 1 or 2, tell away!

my favourite episode from Season 2 is number 3 (lesson zero) I found that one VERY funny, it was also the first episode I watched the day it came out, because I wasn't a brony before!

I can't add in a poll because of the 20 Question limit.

so tell me what is your favourite episode and why!

Mine would deffinably have to be Sonic Rainboom! That was the very first episode I ever saw, and the main reason I am a Brony today! My second, would honestly have to be this last episode. The way Rarity acted when her and Spike were falling, that whole seen was very big for a show meant for children. Though it was a show with a LOT of plot holes, I still love it, if only for that one scene!