Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

Too hard to decide. So many ponies to decide from!

Yeah I sotrta agree with you, and it is very hard to choose, I actually changed my favorite episode a few times but I still like each of them equally, but some more uhh equal than others? I don't know.. I simply don't know what makes an episode a good one anyway.

Hmm...Luna Eclipsed (beccause I love how Luna was trying so hard but still couldn't do it AND because rainbow dash keep hitting people with lighting xD)

Or Griffon the Brush-Off because Pinkie pie and rainbow dash (being my two favorite characters) really blended well in this episodes and their pranks were really good xD

• Brohoof 1

It really is hard to pick, but if I had to absolutely choose.. For season one it'd probably be Sonic Rainboom, of course. :P

But I really like the ones were Applejack overworks and Pinkie Pie thinks everyone is secretly throwing their own party too. Don't know the names. :P

My favourite episode is, without question, "Dog and Pony Show", purely for Rarity's whining. :D

The episodes with Discord were awesome too, mainly because of John de Lancie.

• Brohoof 1

Lesson Zero. Of all the episode it's the most well constructed and best put together. It has more tension than any other episode, even if the stakes aren't as high. It really feels like Twilight is losing her sanity and getting more and more desperate as the episode goes on. Everything about the episode is great. The dialogue is some of the best in the series. The score is amazing. The animation is spectacular, especially the shot where you see Ponyville and it zooms into where Twilight is. Overall it's amazing.

gah! D: such a hard question, I really like the two part episodes with Discord, party of one (I think it's called, pinkie's birthday episode) and the episode that just aired!! Secret of my excess :D

• Brohoof 1

I have a few that I watch again and again so they're probably my favourites! Over a Barrel, Party of One, The Best Night Ever, the Discordian duo, The Cutie Pox and now Secret of My Excess which has been constantly playing since I downloaded it

Hmm.... favorite episode...

Sonic Rainboom or Party of one.

I think they might be the winner, because a lot of people have voted for them, although I personally didn't like the sonic rain boom one :S