Well seeing as Cupcakes got me into Mlp and I saw party of one before any other eps, It would have to be my favorite.

Griffon the Brush Off just because of Gilda.

Well I gotta say just about every episode that contains me!

Well I gotta say just about every episode that contains me!

And those would be?

All of them, I can't pick a favourite.

This is the correct answer. :)

The new episode is definitely on my list, it has Rarity and Sweetie Belle <3

I havn't really decided on one to be my fav but I'm narrowing it down. :)

I would go with Fall weather Friends! It was actually my first episode! And it made me laugh more than any episode! Also it is probably the entire reason why rainbow dash is my favorite out of the mane 6!

Well, for season one, I would have to say that Cutie Mark Chronicles, especially because "TREE SAP" Yuck, I hate that stuff :<

For season two, it has been Sisterhooves Social, (Although that's subject to change, because of lack of you-know-who)

Been an excellent season two though so far... looking forward to future episodes!

Second episode! The part where Twilight explained the Elements of Harmony and the ponies defeated Nightmare Moon with their friendship made me have a dorky fangasm. @u@ it was also when i decided to be a brony

I haven't watched all the episodes yet, so I'll probably have more favorites over time, but when I watched that for the first time, it was just really special to me.

All of them

Agreed. There just can't be any favouritism when it comes to this.

They're all so great, but I think Feeling Pinkie Keen is my favorite!

Winter Wrap-up. I love the song, and Twilight's longing to fit in and be accepted without her magic really tugs at my heart.

Hmm, I must have missed this thread somewhere along the line. Either that or I couldn't make up my mind about this at the time.

Like most other's here I find it extremely difficult to single out an episode above the rest. But if I had to make a choice I'd probably go with Fall Weather Friends. I'm not sure what it is, but every time I watch Applejack and Rainbow Dash's competitive natures, It puts a smile on my face.

Perhaps It reminds me of my own relationship with my flatmates who I live with, since they're always light-heatedly trying to best me at everything. I guess It's amusing to observe a situation you can relate with so well! :P

As far as people know me, it should be obvious.

Party of One.

I'd have to say.... A dog and pony show.

Spike's fantasy moment always makes me chuckle....

I'd have to say.... A dog and pony show.

Spike's fantasy moment always makes me chuckle....

"A Dog and Pony Show" is my favourite episode too, but mainly because of Rarity's whining. That was the moment I knew that she is the best pony.

yeah, rarity's whining is my second favorite part of that episode.

"I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!"

At this point, The Sisterhooves Social is my favorite episode. It made me DAAAWWW through most of the show. Sweetie Belle, to me, is the cutest CMC.

SS has Rarity and Sweetie Belle...what more could you dream of :3

That is my fav as of now...I'm trying to watch threw them all again.

Every new episode is my favourite episode! I loved May the Best Pet Win.

Lesson. Freakin'. Zero. It's just Twilight at her best lol. Other than that, it's the one I most relate to. There's been many times that I've taken a small problem and let my imagination run away with it. And Fluttershy being all ninja-bear-wrestler and Rainbow's barn destruction were awesome bonuses :)

I totally agree! XD I saw a lot of people that didn't like Lesson Zero, and couldn't imagine why. It is my favorite, with Luna Eclipsed a close second. Personally, I think that so far the second season is even better than the first. Even though I know a lot of people disagree with me. This one was just hilarious, is how I can sum it up is all; and why I love it so much. Fluttershy fighting off the bear was hilarious too, I just can't explain how much I truly liked it...

2:8. that was pretty awesome.

I totally agree! XD I saw a lot of people that didn't like Lesson Zero, and couldn't imagine why. It is my favorite, with Luna Eclipsed a close second. Personally, I think that so far the second season is even better than the first. Even though I know a lot of people disagree with me. This one was just hilarious, is how I can sum it up is all; and why I love it so much. Fluttershy fighting off the bear was hilarious too, I just can't explain how much I truly liked it...

I don't like it cause it gives me nightmares.