Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

I especially enjoyed Sonic Rainboom after learning how just important actually preforming the Sonic Rainboom really was in The Cutie Mark Chronicles. Made it roughly about 20% more cooler.

Now I'm debating whether The Cutie Mark Chronicles is my new all time favorite or not.. it makes Rainbow Dash seem so much more awesome. :P

• Brohoof 1

I like Sonic Rainboom and the CMChronicles because they help show alot of background information, and who couldn't like the episode that made everything 20% cooler? Yet I think episode 10 is my favorite thus far, the moral seemed to hit home for me and the display of emotion at the end seems to bring it all together.
  • Brohoof 1

I want to say Boastbusters, and then I also want to say Dragonshy, but then there is show stoppers, but then there is Over a Barrel. Blah, they're all awesome. And when it comes to season 2, sorta the same situation; I like the return of harmony which brought a nice start to the season, but then there are all the awesome episodes afterwards.

My goodness, I can't really say any of them are better then the other, I like them all.

My favourite episode is probably Green Isn't Your Colour. Because of Photo Finish and how hilarious she is. And because I love Fluttershy and Rarity.

Although it ties with Sweet and Elite. That was a fantastic episode too. I like how they defied my expectations for what the moral would be by making it being about being proud from where you come from instead of the typical "don't lie" jazz that any other kid's show would do. And also how they never really showed the consequences of Rarity lying to Fancy Pants and played it off as not being a big deal or the main focus of the episode. That seems more realistic in my opinion.

Oh and the Secret of My Excess was very touching for me. The moments with Spike and Rarity... wow. Defied my expectations completely. I also found it interesting to see what Spike would look like as an adult.

And uh, lastly, The Cutie Mark Chronicles. I really loved the backstories of all the ponies. Especially Pinkie Pie's. I found it oddly touching and very sad how she had such a sad life.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if i can pick one, so I'll name off several:

-Dragonshy (You. Do. Not. Hurt. Fluttershy's. Friends.)

-Gryphon the Brush Off (if only for the pranks)

-Secret of my Excess (Spike centered episode? Yes, please.)

-Fall Weather Friends (the rivalry between Applejack and Rainbow Dash was great)

I dont have just 1 favorite, but my most favorite ones are:

Sonic Rainboom

Feeling Pinkie Keen

Party of one

May the best pet win

Applebuck Season

Fall Weather Friends

Return of Harmony Pts. 1 and 2

And Secret of my Excess.

Edited by TwilightRubix

• 1 month later...

So hard.

But in season 1 I really like Feeling Pinkie Keen, Party of One, Green Isn't Your Color

I'll say my favourites in season 2 when every episode is out