Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

My favorite is a tie between the original version of "The Last Roundup" and the second season's finale. I'm a die-hard Derpy lover, and I think the accusations posed to her voice are ridiculous. However, that's an old topic, so I'll move on. The season finale has entered my favorites, because they established a new race, not to mention that there are complex socio-political issues that plague even Equestria. And it doesn't hurt that the changelings look very much like the Noise from "The World Ends with You."

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to choose between the "slice of life" episodes, because those define the series. There have been 3 two-part arcs, and those were exciting and full of action, but I prefer the life lessons. So, it'd be between The Last Roundup, Over a Barrel, May the Best Pet Win, and Green Isn't Your Color for me. The humor, characters, and lessons are all at their best in those episodes, no question. The favorites may change over time, though.

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't find any other thread like this, so I figured I'd make one.

What's your favorite episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and why?

My favorite is Sonic Rainboom, simply because it's about Rainbow Dash, rainbooms are awesome, and I think it was one of the funnier episodes. yay

What do you guys think?

Oh sorry. Guess I just didn't look very hard :P

You don't have to look, you can use the search box in the top right corner :)

I couldn't find any other thread like this, so I figured I'd make one.

We do.

Yes, and they merged together quite nicely :3

(The ones on the individual seasons are unique enough for their own topic though)

Just be sure to use the search feature to check next time you make a thread ;)

ON TOPIC

My favorite episodes... The Canterlot Wedding was brilliant, I would definitely have to say that it is my favorite, especially part 2. Cadance is awesome, just sayin'.

Apart form that, they are all awesome except for Season 1 Episode 5: Griffon the Brush Off. I just want to repeatedly whack Gilda for a good few hours with a crow bar for making Fluttershy cry. :3

• Brohoof 1

Just be sure to use the search feature to check next time you make a thread ;)

Apart form that, they are all awesome except for Season 1 Episode 5: Griffon the Brush Off. I just want to repeatedly whack Gilda for a good few hours with a crow bar for making Fluttershy cry. :3

You just got ninja'd my friend :3

You don't have to look, you can use the search box in the top right corner :)

Anyways, I like that episode, I love how Pinkie makes all the pranks.. I love pranks myself... :)

You just got ninja'd my friend :3

Yeah, but if I say it, it's official ;)

Anyways, I like that episode, I love how Pinkie makes all the pranks.. I love pranks myself... :)

I love the episode at the start, but as soon as Gilda arrives the episode just turns to crap. She's just an all-around bad character, really.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Return of Harmony and Canterlot Wedding episodes, but those were special two-episode stories so they HAD to be awesome. Instead, I'm going with Applebuck Season.

Now hear me out, Applejack is my favorite pony, so sure, this is somewhat biased, but I did like that episode a lot for how much I felt I actually related to the issue AJ was having. I have a hard time saying 'no' to friends/family requests for assistance and try to fit them into my schedule, even if it's something I don't really have time for or even want to do for that matter. However, as with AJ, I don't really like accepting help from anypony. When I have a task to complete, I want to do it myself. Not that I think that other ponies aren't up to the task, it's more of a pride thing, I don't know how else to really explain it.

So yeah, that's why I really enjoyed Applebuck Season. Now, I watched the episodes in order, as in episode 1, then episode 2, then 3 and so on. By Applebuck Season, episode 4 of season 1 I believe, I didn't have a favorite pony yet, although I was probably leaning towards AJ due to Honesty being a favored trait of mine. But that episode really made me like her character, because she was so relatable, so full of pride, so...like me :P

• Brohoof 1

People might judge me but,

"The Cutie Pox"

Yeah i know, It isnt as good as the Season 2 Premier or Finale but it is my favorite!

My favorite is "Sonic Rainboom". Every time the rainboom happens, Fluttershy cheers, and Dashie grabs the Wonderbolts and Rarity at the last minute my eyes water (must be my allergies).

It's tough to choose, and my answer will change depending what mood I'm in. But I'm gonna go with "Read it and Weep". Partially because I love Daring Do, partially for having some really fun scenes, and doing something a little different, and partially for Rainbow Dash having some massive adorkable moments.

On a related note, I'm still waiting to see someone write an erotic fic starring Daring Do, and name it ""Fifty Shades of Grey" xD

(edited)

"Party of One" and "Lesson Zero." Anyone notice a pattern there? :lol: I also quite liked "Bridal Gossip," "Return of Harmony," "The Best Night Ever," and "Hearth's Warming's Eve." I like the ones that focus on the whole group.

Edited by Carolina