Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

I really liked all episodes that Fluttershy was the main target on. They all actually made sense and were the funnest, most memorable episodes of all. Besides the one that had to do with Celestia's pet Phoenix. I just don't remember the name of it, but it just didn't make sense.

Though, who didn't love Sonic Rainboom?

I also personally like Ponyville Confidential.

Though, Sisterhood Social has to be one of my favorites.

(edited)

I can't choose between Boast Busters, A Friend in Deed, and Party of One.

Boast Busters: This episode introduced me to my love favorite pony The Great and Powerful Trixie, as well as being a very funny episode with a great moral.

A Friend in Deed: It has an amazing song, and Pinkie is just amazingly funny in this episode making it the most hilarious one in the series. This episode greatly strengthened Pinkie's spot in my "5 Best Ponies" list.

Party of One: Pinkie and Gummy made this episode just awesome. The slight darkness of Pinkie's mentality slowly degrading because of being lied to by her friends just made it hilarious to me, and Gummy staring off into space most of the episode and genuinely not giving a care made it even more hilarious.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

Well, of course there's the Canterlot wedding and Return of Harmony episodes but they were multiparter with competent if overconfident villains. For single episodes, I'd go with Lesson Zero.

Luna Eclipsed, Luna gets more lines which makes me feel happy to see she isn't just some side monarch... LINES MORE LINES FOR LUNA!

And

Bride Gossip, who doesn't like the effects of poison joke.

(edited)

My favourite episode is Dragonshy, it relates to me as a child being afraid to do something and then finally

do it at the end.

Edited by superponylinux

• 1 month later...

So whats everypony's favorite episode so far. For me its a tough call between Suited for Success, Sweet and Elite, and May the Best Pet Win. But i think if i had to choose i would go with May the Best Pet Win. It has to date my favorite song of the series, which isn't a short one either. And although the pet she would eventually pick was fairly predictable i still loved seeing all the different competitions between the animals. Plus i realized a little while ago that rainbow dash calls tank a turtle thoughout the episode, but at the very end when she realizes that she wants him to be her pet, she very subtlety calls him a tortoise. Ever since i tear up and the end. I think for me thats the best emotional moment so far, however Hurricane Fluttershy was incredibly emotional too.

• Well what do you guys think, whats your favorite episode, tell me why.

Swwet and Elite for sure!

Rarity was one of my least favourite ponies up until that episode, and then I discovered what a strong character she is.

Plus the song is my favourite and I really liked the oneshots that they made :)

My Top 3 would have to be...

1. Canterlot Wedding

2. Fall weather friends

3. Hurricane Fluttershy

The Canterlot Wedding episodes I thought were just amazing. Great songs, great new characters, great story, funny, sad... It was almost like a movie really.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite episode of the two seasons would have to be the Canterlot Wedding finale for the following reasons:

- The episode has the best song in the show thus far (This Day Aria)

- The plot is slightly darker and more complex than previous episodes

- We are introduced to a new alicorn, and Twilight's brother

- The Changelings/Chrysalis were great villains

~~

• Brohoof 1

Luna Eclipsed: because it was such a funny episode...

Then there's Show Stoppers...

Now look I know a lot of people really dislike this episode, but I found it very enjoyable, and the song at the end is epic sounding, it was just sung bad.

If I had to pick just one episode I would have to say Baby Cakes. It was the first Pinkie Pie episode of season 2, it introduced 2 new charters and they did it with the talk of birth. When it other shows they would just show up. Also Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake were so cute.

Season 1 would have to be Winter wrap up. I liked how there was an episode that showed Twilight getting use to Ponyville and the song was good.

My favorite episode that had a part 2 in it would have to be The Royal Wedding episode. It had a great song, the charters were good, the villains was great. Also I like how Shining and Cadences were introduced.