Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The General Video Masterthread

Tyger

Just thought I'd share this here :P

Suggested with speakers, high volume, and a nice subwoofer set high :D

Having seen STS-133 launch in person, I think this does about the best of recreating the actual experience. Aside from waiting for 5 hours in a huge crowd of thousands, and going through the Kennedy Space Center visitor center, that is. (Though it's not too bad. Like a giant cook-out or fair, lawn chairs, and a tent with a lunch of burgers and BBQ.) (Though, luckily for the astronauts, even though it was in front of a crowd of [tens of] thousands, they did not get showered in diamonds, as that probably would've ripped the shuttle's heat shield apart, if not the shuttle itself.)

Hmm. Rainbow Dash would probably love the roar of it (you can hear some people ecstatically laughing; trust me, you have no idea how powerful it is until you've seen it in person!), but might be bored the rest of the time. (Maybe. She's learning to be an "egghead" with reading, so maybe she'll come to find mental intensity just as awesome as physical intensity...)

I can just imagine poor Fluttershy...

Fluttershy-like reactions: (these girls are lucky to get so close! But I think the time I went was unusually crowded)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The lip sync might not be the best but it's still pretty decent.

I find that song very funny and it's awesome to see it ponified.

Hey is anyone else having problems viewing Youtube. For some reason when I watch a video it plays fine no problem with it buffering but the picture itself doesn't play smoothly.. It'll start out fine but It seems to skip a bit or go into "slow-mo" then it'll jump ahead and play fine again. Before you ask no it's not my comp, I just got it serviced and cleaned out and my connection is fine..

So any one else having trouble?