Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The General Video Masterthread

Tyger

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen this here? I think it's one of the best videos I've ever seen on the Internet.

He's one of the most talented video makers I've ever seen.

Futurama & The Simpsons Together (EVIL DEAD´S PARODY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S43LWRGJ_m0&feature=plcp

The making of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHY4lZEuINE&feature=plcp

Edited by Rush

• 1 month later...

This guy reused all the old texture from the original game as well as few from the source remake. Half-life is one of those games that'll stick around for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anything this man doesn't do well? I've never heard him sing before so I don't know how good he is at that, but he's a phenomenal actor/VA in every role I've ever seen him portray, and he's apparently very good at reading poetry.
  • Brohoof 1

After seeing Too Many Pinkies Pies, I had to make this... because, you know, Nigel Thornberry invades everything.

I could've done better with the masking, but it was just made for fun anyways so I'm happy with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something different. Not funny, just beautiful.

This is why I would love to get my aerobatic certification, eventually. Never really found an interest in aerobatics until I started going to AirVenture. Probably similar to how Rainbow Dash felt when she saw the Wonderbolts for the first time.

Edited by Sky Nomad

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed my blind-run LP of the game Mega Man x Street Fighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZk_ikk5c_k&list=PLG9fXHJlgGoDV-N7bVnJ_QPTKrPD9kPQy&index=1

Playlist:

(not all videos done being uploaded & processed yet, but they're all que'd up)

Overall, I wasn't expecting much from the game. But DAMN, did it deliver. One of the best fan games I've ever played, and hands down the best Mega Man fan game I've ever played.

Here's Talking Kitty by Steve Cash.  Be aware that Sylvester is prone to using foul language, especially when his human pisses him off. 

The moral of the story...if you're a speaker wire chomping feline, remember to disable the surveillance camera first!  ^_^

Credits to Tishan for showing me this song. Michelle Creber has one of my favorite singing voices of all time and this is just great. Her high notes are fantastic.

Love it so much, 8th time listening to it in the past hour.

This song is a piece of artificial proof that Discord isn't evil, just misunderstood. A heartbroken Discord is new to me, but reasonable.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Charlie the Unicorn is back. If you love the adventures of Charlie-and those creepy pink and blue psychopaths-you won't be disappointed, because nothing has changed during the three and a half long year hiatus. If you hate these videos...

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Rarietty

Here's a video of someone pretending to have a raspy teen's voice to annoy people over XBox Live. The people's reactions are so funny.

(Warning: contains quite a lot of explicit language)

• Brohoof 1

Now this funny video is kind of random, its from DBZ. Don't worry you'll enjoy this, so laugh at Vegeta's funny hat.

Here we go, here's the video everypony:

I think the Bath Boys are one of the most underrated/unknown channels on Youtube. Sure, they have tens of thousands of views, but when you look at some RWJ shit, you can't help but question, "Why?"

Edited by Guest

Captain Yesterday Eats A Hot Dog. What more needs to said other than it's Futurama related and it's part of the Batman Eats A Hot Dog Meme.

Edited by Rush