Le Kvlt Dawn

Music What's a band you've been digging lately?

I've been listening to Tool a lot lately. Undertow is a really awesome album. I want to get Ænima, Lateralus and 10,000 Days as well. So is there a band you've been listening to a lot lately?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYb5f1LqZ0

I've been a fan of Gorillaz for as long as I can remember ^.^

I will always love that band.I still remember watching one of their music videos for the first time on MTV with my sister a LONG time ago

Foo fighters have always and always will be a winner for me, cant wait till they release a new album! But for more electro music Approaching Nirvana is where its at :D don't know if they count as a band though :3

Deadmau5 has been number one on my list for the last few months. Most people are either for Deadmau5 or Skrillex but to me Skrillex is too hardcore. I prefer the smooth house music of Deadmau5.

Deadmau5 has been number one on my list for the last few months. Most people are either for Deadmau5 or Skrillex but to me Skrillex is too hardcore. I prefer the smooth house music of Deadmau5.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9IBbMW2o_o

Well I'm not really into electro stuff (I kinda dislike dubstep) but, I really like Nine Inch Nails' album The Downward Spiral as well as some of Radiohead's more electronica stuff on Kid A.

Billy talent just released their new album. BT will always have the #1 spot for me.

but in the second place spot is AWOLNATION.................SAIL!!!!!!!!

Heard them yesterday, started head bobbing and yeeeeahhh.......

Sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks sparks. Russel Mael & Ron Mael. No.1 in Heaven album was beyond ahead of it's time. I personally think that album is one of the best albums ever made.

Well I listen to two groups a lot. I listen to My Chemical Romance, preferably this song.

If not that than I'm listening to MonsterCat. Preferably this song.

last few weeks:

merzbow

ryoji ikeda

james blake

hitori tori

shpongle

zylomafoni (yeah i'm a narcissist)

lemaitre

proviant audio

mathias stubø

1. Shinedown

2. Flyleaf

3 Nightwish

4 Stone Sour

5 Skillet

6 Sixx am

7 Otep

8Five Finger Death Punch

9 Trapt

10 The Veer Union

11 Sick Puppies

12Evansence

13Blue october

14 DevilDriver

15 Rise against

16 Icon for Hire

17 12 Stones

18 Aerosmith

19 Llinkin park

20 Superchick

21 Adelias way

22 Distrubed

23 Alter Bridge

24 Aveneged sevenfold

25 Rascall flats

26 POD

27Ssether

28Saliva

29Three days grace

30Theory of a deadman

31 There for tomorrow

32 Ten Years

33 Breaking Benjamin

34. Hollywood Undead

As of late, Devin Townsend moreso than usual. Reasoning is because he released a new track, True North, a few days ago from his upcoming album Epicloud. Essentially, he's got me excited as a pony getting their cutie mark, and the fact that he's also working on the mellow counterpart Casualties of Cool as we speak, I'm very eager to hear what he's got.

http://soundcloud.com/metal-hammer/devin-townsend-project-true/s-0s17K#new-timed-comment-at-56319

Death in June. So much, listened through the whole discography 3 times now. Really great neofolk.

Alot of Swans as well, but they've been one of my favorite bands for a long time.

I'm usually a Drum & Bass freak, but lately I've been enjoying Awolnation and The World Ends With You. Both are very brilliant bands.

My music changes genre at least three times a day.

So what is currently blowing my eardrums out is this album.

This is one of the best live recordings of a show ever, in my opinion.

Fair to Midland, awesome alternative-prog band I discovered recently. Awesome singer and very well composed proggy music.

Five for fighting... Yeah, that guy has such an awesome voice, and it show's if you listen to 100 years or Superman. FFF is just awesome.

i've been a lot into various forms of hard rock and metal recently, i've found. most notably have i scurried through Enter Shikari's discography...

...as well as Diablo Swing Orchestra's music:

Lately I've mostly been listening to Mindless Self Indulgence, Black Sabbath, Queen, and Fall Out Boy. Yep. They're all really addicting.

Two Door Cinema Club, Hey Ocean, and Panic! At The Disco are my obsessions & addictions lately.

They're all just so asdfghjklzhrg amazing. :'D

I used to listen to a lot a of Breaking Benjamin but Ive been listening to The Offspring nowadays :D I went through a period of time where I was obsessed with Tool like your a while ago

I've been listening to Unheilig (a German industrial rock band) a lot lately. Especially this song.

If you like Rammstein, you'll probably like them too.

Sometime not too long ago I found that EDM and Industrial were growing on me. The easiest way to explore the genres was through Pandora, which soon introduced me to The Crystal Method. What I like about this kind of music is that it fits pretty much any mood I can think of. It almost has the same effect for me as Blues when I'm feeling low, it gets me into "war mode" or whatever when I feel like exercising, and it helps me to concentrate when I my attention needs to remain on a specific task.

There's one more, not a band, but I think mentioning him would be in keeping with the spirit of this thread. I don't know his real name, but he goes by "Blackmill." Veiled Enigma mentioned him in another thread and that's how I found out about him. This is the kind of dubstep I enjoy.

Edited by Artemis

Badges

According to Last.fm

• The Chariot
  • The Elijah
  • Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate)
  • Pygmy Lush
  • The Early November
  • Merchant Ships
  • The Saddest Landscape
  • Suis La Lune
  • Bright Eyes
  • Owen
  • Barrow
  • Into It. Over It.
  • Converge
  • Swans
  • Title Fight