Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's a band you've been digging lately?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I've been listening to a lot more Pendulum recently. They're probably one of the best DnB groups I've heard, it's a shame that they probably won't do much until 2014 is around.

Definitely my favorite song from them.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

I've been hearing about Massive Attack for a while, but I never really gave them a try until recently. First song I heard was 'Angel'. I love their sound; it's so unique and unexpectedly calm. They make brilliant use of synth and traditional rock instruments to make a sound completely their own.

The most recent artist that I've got into is Blood On The Dance Floor. I know, a lot of people hate them, but I actually quite like them, and the messages in some of their songs are pretty good, even though some of their songs are pretty sexual.

That is an example of one of their more serious songs, off their new album Evolution. Actually, only 2 of the songs on their new album are sexual at all. The song is called Rise and Shine (feat Deuce).

Like I said, a lot of people don't like them, but actually really like them. Everyone has an opinion, so I should respect everyone else's.

Flux Pavillion.

I'm really starting to like ther songs.

I can't stop

Gonna get louder

Etc...

Also Strange Behaviour.

I really like the song "Feed Me".

Recently I have been getting into a lot of power metal thanks to a friend. Blind guardian, Sabaton, and a band called Nightwish! Also there is a band I heard not to long ago called Million $ Reload :) lol some of you may have heard one of their songs i posted on here.

• Brohoof 2

I've recently gotten into I Fight Dragons. They're kind of a chiptune rock band. Really cool stuff.

This is one of their more popular songs, "The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth". It's kind of an anthem to all us geeks out there. c:

The Newest one I got into Lately is Andrew W.K.

The rest are of Band's I've listened to for a Wile.

In Alphabetical Order.

Andrew W. K. (Like posted above)

Apocalyptica

Avenged Sevenfold

Balloon Party

Beastie Boys

Billy Talent

Black Sabbath

Blink-182

Breaking Benjamin

Bullet For My Valentine

Deadmau5

Disturbed

Dragonforce (For TTFAF)

Evanescence

Five Finger Death Punch

Godsmack

Gorillaz (For Feel Good Inc)

GreenDay

Hollywood Undead

Korn

LimpBizkit

Linkin Park

The Lonley Island

Metallica

Nirvana

Skrillex (Sue Me :P )

Staind

System Of A Down

Tenacious D

Three Days Grace

Vitamin String Quartet

And Finally

Weird Al Yankovic

These Artist have been playing through my Speakers or Earbuds in the past few days.

Edited by CrazyClay
  • Brohoof 4

For me, it'll always and forever be Queen, though the songs I find that I listen of theirs more and more are these.

1. The Prophet's song, (it's an acquired taste, it's really epic to begin with, but it carries on far too long.)

2. Ogre Battle, (nice tune, and Freddie even has a little Ozzie moment.)

3. The Fairy feller's Masterstroke, (don't judge a book by it's cover, er... Or tittle, this song is cool.)

4. My fairy king, (has a nice little rythem in the beginning, immediately followed by the depiction of a fierce battle.)

5. Bring back that Leroy Brown, (it's really jonty and catchy, the lyrics are a little weird, but whatever.)

6. Stone cold crazy, (anyone who's heard this song knows why.)

7. The show must go on, (crazy how powerful an effect this song has on me.)

8. Too much love will kill you, (sometimes I cry when I listen to this one.)

• Brohoof 1

I picked up Killswitch Engage's album As Daylight Dies after listening to one of the songs from the album, and was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoyed the album, considering I mostly listen to electronic music! I'd really like to find more music like this. Here's one of the songs from the album that I like:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7ugXd20U8

I don't really change my choice of bands too much, but the ones that I like to listen most of the time are Muse, Band of Horses, U2, Youth Group, Andrew W.K. , Blink 182, Kings of Leon, Daughtry, and sometimes Coldplay. Though I have been pretty addicted to DJ AlexS lately even though I'm not really a fan of dubstep.

• Brohoof 1

Two steps from hell.

The Prodigy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=407GWFMdiuE&feature=fvst

And here are some other bands/singers/music makers, that I enjoy

Deadmou5

Skrillex

Thomas Bergergsen

Super ponybeat

and Micheal Buble, that would have to be it.

Edited by Flame Dancer

The Newest one I got into Lately is Andrew W.K.

The rest are of Band's I've listened to for a Wile.

In Alphabetical Order.

Andrew W. K. (Like posted above)

Apocalyptica

Avenged Sevenfold

Balloon Party

Beastie Boys

Billy Talent

Black Sabbath

Blink-182

Breaking Benjamin

Bullet For My Valentine

Deadmau5

Disturbed

Dragonforce (For TTFAF)

Evanescence

Five Finger Death Punch

Godsmack

Gorillaz (For Feel Good Inc)

GreenDay

Hollywood Undead

Korn

LimpBizkit

Linkin Park

The Lonley Island

Metallica

Nirvana

Skrillex (Sue Me :P )

Staind

System Of A Down

Tenacious D

Three Days Grace

Vitamin String Quartet

And Finally

Weird Al Yankovic

These Artist have been playing through my Speakers or Earbuds in the past few days.

There you go! You are my kind of person *hugs* so sweet to find someone that is getting to this kind of music! You are heading the right way man :lol: . Andrew W. K. rocks

All the other artists that you posted are basically everything I like (alot) all on my ipod.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been in the same mood musically as I have been lately, so I've been falling back on softer things, like Sigur Ros, Bon Iver and the later years of Ulver's career. These artists do a lot of experimentation with sounds that are really soft and lush.