Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's a band you've been digging lately?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I'm pretty sure they're at least moderately old, but I just got into Soul Coughing recently. They have a really unique sound that I really don't hear from a lot of bands nowadays, and I get hit with so much different imagery for each of their songs. It all started with the "El Oso" album, and I've been addicted ever since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YU8mF5sbDE&feature=related

Lately my main artists have been:

Sleepy Kitty (since Infinite City came out). I've been listening to "Gimme a Chantz!" non-stop.

Joe Hiasaishi, since I get all of the feels.

Metric, since I'm seeing them in November and I've been a fan for a while.

Bobby Darin, since he's badass.

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart-if you've never listened, do it! They have a really awesome sound.

Cults-same reason as TPoBPaH-"Go Outside" is addicting.

Monster Rally...what can I say? Simply beautiful <3

Lately it has just been Awolnation. They are a alternate rock band, that I think play some sweet tunes.

Im also getting more into Andrew W.K, but I knew him for awhile.

Edited by Bobthecableman

I simply cannot get enough of Black Moth Super Rainbow.

Trippy as fuck experimental/psych/ambient/electronic/Idon'tevenknowwhat music. All I know is I haven't been more excited for a band's upcoming album in quite a long time.

I'm going through a phase right now where I really, really love three bands. Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, and The Klaxons. Mostly The Killers, becuase their new album BattleBorn just came out

• 4 weeks later...

Lately I have been into Fleetwood Mac/ Stevie Nicks. Soooo good, her voice is amazing and her songs are beautiful. Other than that Mumford and Sons and Foster the People mostly.

I'm really big into djent and I recently found this band named Syqem that I cannot get enough of (unrelated note: I made the wallpaper in the video :D ).

I also LOVE instrumental metal (warning: This video is the entire EP and is 20 minutes long).

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 1

I also LOVE instrumental metal (warning: This video is the entire EP and is 20 minutes long).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcDPp1lnkg

Intervals?

Posted Image

Thought I was the only one around here playing that one. Those guys are sick.

Have some more instrumental to add to your collection. Can't wait for these guys to drop an album.

• Brohoof 1