Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's a band you've been digging lately?

Le Kvlt Dawn

Have some more instrumental to add to your collection. Can't wait for these guys to drop an album.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mki0ZFefUyE

Aaaaaw, yis. That was pretty amazing.

Ever hear of Bend the Sky? Found them through Bandcamp recently. Been finding a lot of good bands through there lately.

Reel Big Fish released a new album not too long ago. I have a hard time to listen to ska other than Reel Big Fish. They're really awesome :)

Edited by Nac0n

I'm going to be excited once the soundtrack for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams comes out, that game is amazing and the soundtrack is amazing, I want it, wish I knew when they were Kickstarting it, so I could've backed it.

I've been REALLY getting into Blink-182 recently. I mean, I've loved them for a while, but I'm going crazy over them now for some reason. I've been really digging their Enema Of The State and Take Off Your Pants And Jacket albums. It's amazing how they transitioned from punk to pop punk, and STILL sound great!

Blink-182 has to be one of my favorite bands of all time. They've always sounded great back then, and they still do now!

I know everypony thinks I will say Journey.... well I have been listening to them recently to be honest (because I went and saw them 3 weeks ago) but I find myself listening to Queen a little more than usual, along with Bad English and Pink Floyd

Edited by Brohoof117

I've been going crazy on Avenged Sevenfold these last few months. They're a metal band. My favorite songs by them are Dear God, So Far Away, Sidewinder, Bat Country, Almost easy, -every song they have here-

Here's Bat Country:

I've also been really into Rise Against lately. Here's my favorite song by them:

Lately, I have been listening to a lot of Cinderella, Foreigner and Styx. Mostly Cinderella, especially the song Coming Home. It's incredible.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-qG6o5N7oQ

Foreigner and Styx is most excellent!!! I like Mr. Roboto, and Love Is a Ritual from Styx. Urgent, Wainting For a Girl like You, and Jukebox Hero from Foreigner

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I've been re-visiting The Beatles' catalogue with their 50th anniversary remixes. It was very well done and I usually don't prefer remixes/remasters.

I discovered Black Magic SS. They are like 60s, 70s, 80s sound combined with black metal.

• Black Midi
  • Swans
  • Burzum
  • Daughters
  • Suicide
  • Death Grips
  • Gojira
  • Vektor

Yes, I've been depressed lately.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura