Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Duskstroke Serenade

An Unexpected Threat...

One thousand years have passed since the return and defeat of Nightmare Moon, Discord, and the Changeling Queen Chrysalis. Peace has reigned for hundreds of years under the watchful eyes of the Royal Pony Sisters and the newly annointed Princess Twilight Sparkle, who was gifted the form of an alicorn after her friends passed away from old age. However, unbeknownst to the three rulers, an evil from the time of Nightmare Moon has appeared and threatens Equestria's very way of life. Celestia has been defeated and Luna has just barely escaped. Is there anypony in Equestria that can stop this ancient evil?

Rune Sigilsign is a normal unicorn stallion that enjoys hanging out with his friends. He also happened to be studying under Twilight Sparkle at the library, one of her many students. One day he takes a break from things and rests beside a lake when Luna teleports next to him, bruised and beaten. She explains that a monster calling himself True Nightmare has defeated them and taken the throne for himself and that he's so powerful that their only chance is the Elements of Harmony. She believes that Rune and his friends are the spirits of the elements and convinces him to search out his friends and the resting places of the ancient artifacts. Can they find and learn how to use the Elements of Harmony before True Nightmare destroys all of Equestria?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am Duskstroke Serenade, creator of the in-progress RPG, MLPFiM: Nightmare and I have a bit of an announcement. I'm currently still in need of voice actors! A few slots have opened up, a few have been placed, and new VAs have joined the team! The list is below! To audition for a part, send me a PM with a link to voices you can do. They can be pony voices, or just silly or cool voices you can create!

(m) = male | (f) = female

New Mane 6:

Rune Sigilsign (m) - LegendofDelzaLol

Firefly (f) -

Surprise (f) - Jinx Nekomimi

Diamond Ice (f) -

Snowflake Ice (f) -

Earligold (f) -

Old Mane 6:

Pinkie Pie & Pinkamena (f) - MsIkarishipper

Rarity (f) -

Applejack (f) -

Fluttershy (f) - MsIkarishipper

Rainbow Dash (f) -

Villains:

True Nightmare (m) - Duskstroke Serenade

Discord (m) - Rev897

Chrysalis (f) - Amelia Bee

Rift (m) - Louis Badalament

Royalty:

Luna & Nightmare Moon (f) - Amelia Bee

Celestia & Umbrae Nova (f) -

Twilight Sparkle & Malevolent Spark (f) - Rina-chan

Others:

Trixie (f) - Amelia Bee

Derpy Hooves (f) - Vocaloid1993

background ponies (m&f) - iBringDaLULZ, D-pad

==================================================================================

Video Previews:

Preview 1:

Preview 2:

Edited by Duskstroke Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

This is looking great so far. I'd offer my voice but I don't have a quality microphone. :(

On another note, this is made in RPG Maker VX Ace, isn't it? In that case I have a few questions.

1) Are you a member in the RPG maker web forums (or any other RM forum) and if so, what's your username?

2) Did you make the character sprites or did you find them somewhere? If you found them, would it be possible to send me a link?

3) Do you have an ETA for the game or even a demo? I'd love to try this out as soon as possible. ^^

This is looking great so far. I'd offer my voice but I don't have a quality microphone. :(

On another note, this is made in RPG Maker VX Ace, isn't it? In that case I have a few questions.

1) Are you a member in the RPG maker web forums (or any other RM forum) and if so, what's your username?

2) Did you make the character sprites or did you find them somewhere? If you found them, would it be possible to send me a link?

3) Do you have an ETA for the game or even a demo? I'd love to try this out as soon as possible. ^^

alright. here we go.

first off, yes. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace.

1.) No I'm not a member of any RPGMaker forums simply because I have no need to be on one.

2.) I used Dshou's Celestia, Luna and Guards, but True Nightmare, Rift and Rune's sprites were made using his template.

3.) There is currently no ETA for the game or even the demo, though there IS an interview from The Brony Show I had last week.