Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who of the Mane Six is the most wealthy one?

Motion Spark

Choose the richest of the mane6  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Choose your pony

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

you deserve a brohoof, just because you used a really creative and a appropiate way to use the emoticons, they look really good as you describe each one of the mane6 ;)

Thanks! I tried to make sure I wasn't just spamming them. Also I seriously can't determine who is the richest, mostly because we hardly ever see the physical representation of their money, My friend actually mentioned the Rarity bit to me, when he asked "Who besides Hoity Toity, or Saphire shores ever actually purchased a dress?" and I couldn't think of it, perhaps her dresses are so ridiculously expensive, that the few we do see her sell, she just coasts of of that? We see her talking about clients she is making dresses for, but never actually them being purchased.

Thanks! I tried to make sure I wasn't just spamming them. Also I seriously can't determine who is the richest, mostly because we hardly ever see the physical representation of their money, My friend actually mentioned the Rarity bit to me, when he asked "Who besides Hoity Toity, or Saphire shores ever actually purchased a dress?" and I couldn't think of it, perhaps her dresses are so ridiculously expensive, that the few we do see her sell, she just coasts of of that? We see her talking about clients she is making dresses for, but never actually them being purchased.

hmmmm....I think Rarity doesn't get much customers, perhaps her dresses are too expensive. The "normal" citizens of Ponville doesn't seem interested, you could see that, in "Green isn't your color" when those Fluttershy fans got into Carousel Boutique looking for her, when Rarity tried to sell then a couple of her designs, the ponies weren't interested at all when they knew that Fluttershy wasn't around and left.

But on the other side, we constantly get to see Rarity pretty busy doing on her workshop on various episodes, so it's hard to tell, maybe she makes custom delivered dresses

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm going with rarity... She is the one who gets famous ponys liking her work...

Although you did get me thinking about twilight, but I think... I mean... Idk twilight is number 3 for me...

AJ is 2

Pinkie pie... Idk why Mr. and Ms. Cake have her if she keeps eating everything...

Rainbow and flutershy don't really have jobs they get payed for...

Well... What ever

I think I'm going with rarity... She is the one who gets famous ponys liking her work...

Although you did get me thinking about twilight, but I think... I mean... Idk twilight is number 3 for me...

AJ is 2

Pinkie pie... Idk why Mr. and Ms. Cake have her if she keeps eating everything...

Rainbow and flutershy don't really have jobs they get payed for...

Well... What ever

Rainbow Dash has a government Job working as head weather pony for Ponyville, a Major town. That pay's extremely well considering she lives in a mansion.

She also probably enjoys cash prizes by winning various athletic events.

So I would go as far as to say Rainbow Dash is the most wealthy of all the ponies.

As for Fluttershy, I assume she gets paid for looking after animals, kind of like a daycare. She's also probably an experienced vet.

I would say that Rarity is the second most wealthy, considering she owns her own business. (And a rather successful one at that)

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash has a government Job working as head weather pony for Ponyville, a Major town. That pay's extremely well considering she lives in a mansion.

mansion...

mansion...

mansion...

Posted Image

Seriously what mansion????!? :angry: I don't see how Rainbow Dash lives in a mansion, the Castle of Canterlot is a mansion, not Rainbow Dash house, i'm going to quote my old post -_-

again, Rainbow Dash does not have a mansion, you guys are taking the fact that Rainbow Dash's house looks beautiful and regal with the definition of a mansion (which in short words is a insanelly huge house), let's see a comparation of Rainbow Dash house against the library (use Pinkie, Twilight and Fluttershy as example), Rainbow Dash house is not that big in comparison

Posted Image

Posted Image

and her room is not that great, when I see it again, she doesn't have much furnitures and it's rather simple, so my guess is that she doesn't make as much money as Applejack at least.

Posted Image

You are forgetting something with regard to comparing the houses -- That is perspective. The ponies at twilights tree are at ground level looking at the house. Rainbow's Cloud Mansion is well above Pinkie Pie and probably considerably off in the distance.

Judging from the size of pinkie pie in the image and the perceived distance and taking into account the dimensions of the room Rainbow Dash is in(of which you only see a part) as well as figuring that that (being a bedroom) is probably NOT the biggest room in the cloud(meaning it is one of the smaller rooms in the picture), I am guessing that the cloud is at least THREE times the diameter of the tree and could be significantly larger.

It is sufficient for me to consider it a mansion.

As for the spartan nature, everything we have seen in the pegasus style has been pretty spartan. Wide open spaces with not a lot in them.

I still think rainbow dash is the wealthiest pony of the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity I'd think would be the rich one. She does sell dresses all over. And I mean shes really the only one of the mane 6 that has a truly profitable sounding business to me.

And alot of the stuff she gets for her dresses doesn't seem very cheap :P

None of them seem exclusively "rich" to me. Folks like Applejack usually don't make a lot of dough from what I understand, but the Apples are pretty loved family, so they may be richer than we think. Rarity does have a very "rich woman" personality, though.

You are forgetting something with regard to comparing the houses -- That is perspective. The ponies at twilights tree are at ground level looking at the house. Rainbow's Cloud Mansion is well above Pinkie Pie and probably considerably off in the distance.

Judging from the size of pinkie pie in the image and the perceived distance and taking into account the dimensions of the room Rainbow Dash is in(of which you only see a part) as well as figuring that that (being a bedroom) is probably NOT the biggest room in the cloud(meaning it is one of the smaller rooms in the picture), I am guessing that the cloud is at least THREE times the diameter of the tree and could be significantly larger.

As for the spartan nature, everything we have seen in the pegasus style has been pretty spartan. Wide open spaces with not a lot in them.

I know that, but in the picture you can see Pinkie Pie, completelly straightfaced, that means, she's not looking back or front, and leaning 45 degrees upwards, so she's looking straight up at Rainbow Dash home, so actually her house is in front of her, now imagine that Pinkie Pie at the door of Rainbow Dash house and compare it to Twilight and Fluttershy, obviously the Library i bigger by far.

• 7 years later...
On 9/10/2012 at 10:48 PM, Motion Spark said:

mansion...

mansion...

mansion...

Posted Image

Seriously what mansion????!? :angry: I don't see how Rainbow Dash lives in a mansion, the Castle of Canterlot is a mansion, not Rainbow Dash house, i'm going to quote my old post -_-

its people's opinion, you made the poll and you should expected this is gonna happen. and more you reply to people who say rainbow has a mansion, makes me think you hate her or something. like for real leave them alone. they respect your opinion but its getting real annoying when i see you keep getting angry over their opinion. if you don't like it please ignore. i tried to ignore you but you keep coming back. 

On 9/11/2012 at 4:08 PM, silvadel said:

i agree

On 9/14/2012 at 7:32 PM, Motion Spark said:
On 9/11/2012 at 4:08 PM, 'silvadel' said:

I know that, but in the picture you can see Pinkie Pie, completelly straightfaced, that means, she's not looking back or front, and leaning 45 degrees upwards, so she's looking straight up at Rainbow Dash home, so actually her house is in front of her, now imagine that Pinkie Pie at the door of Rainbow Dash house and compare it to Twilight and Fluttershy, obviously the Library i bigger by far.

why does the house size matter to how many bits they make, which define them as a rich person makes you seem upset about it?

Rarity has a very successful business, but I still think Twilight is the wealthiest by far. :adorkable: The castle alone must be worth quite a few bits, and I doubt that's anywhere near all she has. After replacing Celestia and Luna (who still seem to be leading quite a nice life in retirement, which will probably also be the case for Twilight a thousand years from now) and getting a fancier castle, there's no comparison. :ticking:

• Brohoof 5

Well, considering that Twilight eventually became a Princess, I'd say that she is probably the wealthiest out of the six. I doubt that the wealth is something she cares about, but she definitely has that benefit under her belt.

Edited by Cash In

Rarity has several Fashion Boutiques

Twilight has her school & whatever she gets for being a princess

Dash is a Wonderbolt. As a sports figure, it's hard to say what she makes. If the Wonderbolts are paid as military, it's not much

Rarity is MUCH richer than she was in S1. The other 2 may be richer.

Sweet Apple Acres is a farm & it's hard to say.  SMALL farms, family farms have been in trouble since the 19th century

LARGE farms are doing well.

Pinkie is an assistant baker & probably doesn't earn much

Fluttershy…. S4 she needed a benefit concert, she is probably the poorest of the Mane 6

These 3 HAVEN'T improved their finances since S1

• 2 years later...

Applejack. She owns a farm that likely supplies all of Ponyville with apples, and no telling whoever else.  She only seems not wealthy cause they are the more humble type. 

I know farmers and I’ve seen the money they make a year that no small amount of gets sunk into the expenses of maintenance, and leasing land.  I’m going to say AJ owns the land she has, and what major maintenance expenses would she really need for kicking down apples into baskets?  Healthcare for the occasional strains maybe and I don’t imagine it’s too costly there.    I know a farmer who owns the  land he farms on and I see some of the nice things he has bought from his profession.  I’ll just say that.   There’s also a farmer based at my airport I work at,  and he’s a millionaire from it, so take that for what it is.  

Of course a good chunk of farmers aren’t that lucky, though, but in AJ’s circumstance I’m willing to bet she is.   

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity has successful shops in Ponyville and Canterlot so I would say she's probably pretty wealthy. 

Twilight Sparkle's parents must be pretty well-off, too if they were able to send her to Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rarity is wealthy and in the 1% but Twilight is the one percent of the one percent. Her castle is possibly the most expensive property in equestria... She also owns a successful school. She's a princess... yada yada. Not even Rarity is close to that.

The list is something like this.

Twilight >>>>> Rarity > AJ >> Rainbow Dash >> Pinkie Pie >>> Fluttershy

Edited by Kadeda