Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Fanfic ideas

Captain Marvelous

So I thought this would be a good place to do it.

to kind of keep a bit of organization... if you have any fanfic ideas dealing with FiM, post them here.

I'm sure we would all love to hear them, perhaps someone would like to give you a hand

Over the past three days I've been mashing together Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door, Lord of the Rings, The Extraordinary Adventures of Arséne Lupin, Gentleman Thief and The Great Train Robbery into one cohesive story that involves all of the Mane Six, Big Macintosh, Spike, a Zeppelin, Diamond Dogs and a trip to the Glue Factory (plot twist).

However I don't know if I should/could implement a Cutie Mark Crusaders subplot.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Go ahead, sub plot might work

=================

My idea... a short oneshot

"Mare-Do-Not-So-Well"

a mysterious theft has been going through out Equestria, but it isn't until a bank robbery that the thief reveals himself to any one, and he only reveals himself to Rainbow Dash... and it's the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well

Of course Rainbow Dash confronts her friends, but each one had an alibi of not doing it... save for Fluttershy, but you know it wasn't her.

Rarity reveals that she had destroyed the suits long ago because she was going to reuse the material for her designs, she had destroyed all three suits...

but of course there were four, apparently that night when she was going to destroy the suits, she was casted on by a sleeping hypno spell, which cause a memory laps in the number of suits she had made previously and the theif was able to make off with a suit.

the rest of the story is the girls trying to capture Mare-do-well and attempt to figure out his identity...

honestly, there isn't really much I want to do with this idea, so I'm just going to do a single chapter for it...

the chase scene and stuff will be comedy, Mare-do-well even pulls a "bull fight" with his cape against Applejack... he'll be shouting out "OLE"

Edited by Captain Marvelous

I don't think I will do the subplot. The story as it stands will be long enough as-is and I don't want to comprimise characterization for the addition of three more (which I don't even care all that much about).

====

Sounds fun and exciting, although the idea will need more polish. Keep thinking about it and planning, fill in some more details.

New Idea

"Masked Mares" (based on Kamen Rider)

This will be a two part story. Masked Mares and Masked Mares: Part 2 Dash!!

Their is a secret organization called FEAR, and they are ponynapping ponies to make their own cyborg warriors to take control of the world.

In the prologue Applejack and Applebloom are ponynapped, they are wanted to be part of FEAR and Big Mac is killed for trying to protect them. the prologue ends with the sisters being experimented on.

The main story is set three years later, and the only memebers of the main six that are left are: Twilight and Pinkie Pie. Twilight has taken Sweetie Belle in after both her parents and Rarity have disappeared. Scootaloo and her family have moved away from Ponyville because of the disappearance, Sweetie Belle no longer has the drive to find her cutie mark.

There is an attempt on Celestia's life by one of Fear's cyborgs... it is revealed later on that this monstorous Cyborg is Applejack, completely under the control of fear... as she soon recovers, she promises to herself that she will save Applebloom and destroy the secret organization of FEAR... but FEAR releases another monsterous cyborg to assassinate the traitor.

The mane characters of the first part are:

Applejack (known by FEAR as Hopper)

Rarity (Known by FEAR as Hopper 2)

the villians of FEAR (first part) are: Black Wing (the one that ponynapped AJ and AB, and killed Big Mac), Widow, Siren, and Viper.

*a couple of these ponies up here, might be ponies we know*