Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Ruber [PMV]

Lady Rarity Pony

nice work, but you should have waited for me to render your new intro :L

Oh sorry. Don't worry, I've got plenty of more videos to make. ;)

I love this. You make pretty decent PMVs. :3

does it seem laggy to anyone? It does a little to me, I don't know whether that's just my laptop screwing up or if it's the video.

I'm not likeing this one as much, but it is a much harder song to make a PMV of. I have nothing against the PMV itself, just the song. I liked the movie, but I didn't like that song (and I usually like villan songs). Discord seems sane compared to Ruber.

Edited by Slendermane

I'm not likeing this one as much, but it is a much harder song to make a PMV of. I have nothing against the PMV itself, just the song. I liked the movie, but I didn't like that song (and I usually like villan songs). Discord seems sane compared to Ruber.

Discord's eyes need to twitch more

Yeah, to tell you the truth it wasn't my favorite song to use, most of the lyrics did not even feel like a song, more like script with music playing in the background x_x

but hey, at least I used the soundtrack version so we didn't have to hear that chicken squarking for half the song :P

oo good job, synced up pretty well.

on the lag thing, it lagged up a little when people messaged in the chat i had open in the other tab.

Thanks. :)

Very Nice, BUT to be honest, you have like, 3 PMVs with Discord already, and like... just saying, try another character in a new PMV or something. Because there's only 2 episodes of him and thus the visuals becomes stagnant fast. that's my take though.

(edited)

Very Nice, BUT to be honest, you have like, 3 PMVs with Discord already, and like... just saying, try another character in a new PMV or something. Because there's only 2 episodes of him and thus the visuals becomes stagnant fast. that's my take though.

Yeah I know what you mean and I completely agree. :)

I had made an older one of this but scrapped it because I already had 2 Discord pmvs. The only reason I re-made it and uploaded this one was both because someone requested it.

Even then I considered using one of the mane 6 as Ruber for this simply to avoid another Discord pmv but that wasn't working out.

Don't worry, I don't plan on any more Discprd pmvs unless he gets some new episodes.

I've memorized all his clips by now anyway x_x

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony