Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Important announcement of mine. (please read the whole thing)

My little pwny

You know. I've never chatted with you nor you with I, but I bid thee a nice farewell and a good luck and have a happy experience. It's completely understandable why you'd want to do this. I don't judge you in anyway for your own choices. I went through something like this several yes ago. Not exactly the same, but still I again bid thee a fine farewell comrade.

• Brohoof 2

I've never spoken to you, I'm pretty new to the forum but I came across this and I would like to wish you luck on your travels and hope that you come out of it with some great experiences and morale. I'm dating someone who is LDS and he has taught me a lot about the faith, I think it is a wonderful thing though I'm not a part of it and despite not knowing you I'm proud of you for giving 2 years (which is like 1/45th of the average life!) to a cause you believe in :) I think it's great that you'll be out spreading positivity in the world and I wish you all the best. Hopefully I'll get to know you when you come back from your mission!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

(Just read this now cos I'm pretty much new here)

Hope you have a wonderful time during your missionary for 2 years.

Hope you stay safe and learn many things about God.

Amen, brother *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know you at all, but I wish you luck and a safe journey! I can respect that kind of commitment to your beliefs. My uncle is a member of the LDS and his mission was all the way in Venezuela so at least you're not that far from home :)

• Brohoof 1

Okay, okay, good luck! The thing is that I don't respect religions at all, but I do however respect religious people. I wish YOU good luck, but not what you're doing it for.

At first I was like "AWWWWW, HE'S LEAVING?!" and then, I decided to read why...

I am LDS myself, and I never thought there was another on MLP Forums. I am very glad I bumped into this thread to say goodbye, so I wanted wish you all of my luck. :)

My older brother is 18, (and because President Monson announced missions could now be served at 18) he was asked to go on a mission next summer. Going on a mission is very important, and I am glad you choose to teach the gospel over staying here to keep caught up on your daily dosage of ponies. :lol:

I am very excited to go on a mission, and I have 4 more years to prepare. When you come back... you better make a topic about how your mission went. I love hearing the fascinating tales of returning missionaries, because it helps me understand more about the experiences they have. I will eventually make a topic like this, hoping you will reply! God bless you elder!

I wish you a very safe, and enjoyable mission! You are great, and we all will miss you!

See ya later!!! :P :P

• Brohoof 3

At first I was like "AWWWWW, HE'S LEAVING?!" and then, I decided to read why...

I am LDS myself, and I never thought there was another on MLP Forums. I am very glad I bumped into this thread to say goodbye, so I wanted wish you all of my luck. :)

My older brother is 18, (and because President Monson announced missions could now be served at 18) he was asked to go on a mission next summer. Going on a mission is very important, and I am glad you choose to teach the gospel over staying here to keep caught up on your daily dosage of ponies. :lol:

I am very excited to go on a mission, and I have 4 more years to prepare. When you come back... you better make a topic about how your mission went. I love hearing the fascinating tales of returning missionaries, because it helps me understand more about the experiences they have. I will eventually make a topic like this, hoping you will reply! God bless you elder!

I wish you a very safe, and enjoyable mission! You are great, and we all will miss you!

See ya later!!! :P :P

You have no idea how much this post means to me. I've never talked to you, and I've never seen you before. But, this will be the last post I will read before I have to go. I am getting set apart by my stake president in about 30 minutes, (for those who don't know, that just means I have to start following missionary rules such as no computer) and I wanted to say goodbye one more time to everypony.

I will be praying for every brony in the world every day on my mission! I'll be sure to post a 'I'm back!' thread in 2 years. Look above my avatar for return date. Good bye! Love you all!

• Brohoof 4

God's blessings to you, and I hope that your mission both goes well and is a wonderful chapter of your life. Being a Lutheran myself, I very much respect and understand the importance of and sacrifice that goes into making such a huge commitment. Stay safe, and God be with you! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...