Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My drawing of Rainbow Dash.

Little Miss Fluttershy

Okay so here's my drawing of Rainbow Dash that I did tonight. I wish I could draw more but I'm getting up early so I could only draw one. Now before you say anything, yes I know the legs got messed up. I couldn't get them to look right so I'm sorry about that. Some lines may have been a little wavy but to be honest, it was difficult drawing her. I had to erase, draw, erase, and draw again. So you may see a few markings where I erased, but I tried to erase them the best that I could. It may not be as good as my Fluttershy drawings I drew, but I hope you enjoy this one as well. Oh and I drew this as a shoutout to my friend RainbowDash92. Enjoy. :]

post-765-0-04801700-1325836321_thumb.jpg

the eye level is a little off but other than than it's pretty good ! :) ~

Thank you Shank! :) Grr I messed up on that thanks for pointing that out. But I'm glad you enjoyed the drawing! ^.^

Looks really cool dude. Nice job :)

Thanks dude! Glad you liked it. It's for you so you betta enjoy it! >:D

Hm. Looks like you decided to make a full-body drawing like I said. Nice nice :P

Feedback? Well, RD's Smile is a bit too "wide" for me, though it could be only me. Other than that, you did a good job at it. Would you consider adding shadows, considering this is going to be a black 'n' white drawing?

P.S. The legs could be a bit fatter, just that it would proportional with the body.

Hm. Looks like you decided to make a full-body drawing like I said. Nice nice :P

Feedback? Well, RD's Smile is a bit too "wide" for me, though it could be only me. Other than that, you did a good job at it. Would you consider adding shadows, considering this is going to be a black 'n' white drawing?

P.S. The legs could be a bit fatter, just that it would proportional with the body.

Well thank you I wanted to try a full body pose of a pony but I did forget her cutie mark xP but anywho ya you may be right it does seem a little wide looking at it again. And about shadowing: well I kinda suck at it but I will try it out to see how it turns out in another black and white drawing I do again. And yes I'm sorry about the legs I don't know why they are so hard to draw when I try making them fatter! D: It's frustrating work, maybe because I'm free drawing? Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if I didn't draw it the best way I was kinda tired and it took alot of work to try to get it just right. ;p

I love it! The smile feels a bit too curved up in my view, but that does not take away from the image! I think you did a wonderful job on the pony anatomy, especially with the wings (I hate drawing wings -.-).

• Brohoof 1

That's actually quite well done. Congratulations~

Maybe later I will try to draw Dashie. Hmm..

I agree with all of the above! You did a good job <3 *currently working on my own Dashie pic*

I love it! The smile feels a bit too curved up in my view, but that does not take away from the image! I think you did a wonderful job on the pony anatomy, especially with the wings (I hate drawing wings -.-).

Well thank you Discord! I appreciate the compliments. (: Hope your drawing of Rainbow Dash turns out great! ;D And thank you WinterBolt! Glad to know I did well on my picture even though I thought it turned out okay. I bet your picture will turn out better than mine! ;] lol And thank you Hayze! I can see now that I messed up the smile a bit haha. But other than that thank you! ;D Ya I also hate drawing wings, especially the closed ones :/ Took me like 20 or so more minutes to make them look right. ;p