Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You drink an unknown chemical which gives you peak human strength...

Akemi Homura

... While also giving you peak human reflexes, agility, maximizes your physical & mental conditioning, and also greatly enhances your intelligence, potentially allowing you to make new inventions way ahead of our current time. What do you do afterwards?

I would personally come to accept this newfound power and make a Batman Beyond suit to fight crime. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I would personally pour all my brilliant new found intellect into building a massive Matrix like machine that I could permanently connect my mind to and live in a virtual Equestria as a pony forever. As in even if my physical body dies my mind still remains inside Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Two Options:

Create Spartan Armor from Halo and use it to fight evil.

Or become a masked vigilante like Rorschach and fight crime.

No it's not very original.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 1

... While also giving you peak human reflexes, agility, maximizes your physical & mental conditioning, and also greatly enhances your intelligence, potentially allowing you to make new inventions way ahead of our current time. What do you do afterwards?

I would personally come to accept this newfound power and make a Batman Beyond suit to fight crime. :lol:

Disregard Batman stuff.

Acquire Tony Stark stuff.

1. Make Ironman suit.

2. Wow world.

3. ???

4. Profit

Simple. Be Tony Stark. Then meet Nick Fury and Thor and all the other cool peeps.

I would work out to become fit, then try to date an Applejack-like girl.

That's the real version

I would fight crime, particulary terrorists.

That's the fantasy version

:)

Thought: Serum doesn't grant you super intelligence or peak/mental conditioning; only peak strength and reflexes.

In that case, I'd probably have to go and train with @ in the mountains for 7 years in order to fully learn the tools of the trade, and then hire @ to be my genius supplier of gadgets. :lol:

I'd probably try to put that intelligence to good use and create new inventions that would help the world thrive. And then nations would destroy each other in an effort to keep that technology for their selfish needs.

Or maybe that super hero stuff. Yeah, that's nice too.

I would just live my life the way I normally do.

Honestly.

I don't think that it's normal to have this sort of stuff and I wouldn't want it in my body. I would probably just pour it down the sink.

If this sort of thing was real, imagine all the horrible problems it could cause with the world. Just more trouble.

Edited by Arya Stark (PDS)

I would try to figure out what was in that chemical, reverse engineer it, find people I trust, and create a band of vigilate's. Since there are no super villains, we would go after street crime, such as drug cartels, and prostitution. Essentially we would go places and take down people that law enforcement couldn't. We would go after the people who run the cartel and prostitution operations. We would also collect evidence along the way and give the evidence to the police anonymously. That is what I would do.

Edited by Bronynonymous

Create Tardis

Genetically or mechanically in some form make it so my life span will be increased dramatically or be able to regenerate/not age at all to achieve immortality.

Preserve my loved ones via both time and life increasing technology.

Find young, sexy and admiring girl then go on adventures throughout time and the universe.

oh...and buy a suit and big top hat.

So... Reflexes, agility, health, intelligence

First thing first, I will kill the one who gave me the chemical and I will delete all records about it from existence. Then I will use my newfound abilities for my own selfish gain.

Apply to college, get a degree, then goes to Ph.D, get a job, get as much money as I could, make a lesser kind of the previous chemical which must be continuously consumed or else the drinker will die a painful death, and rule the world

<insert maniacal laughter here>

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably first have to chase down the man who shot Dr. Erskine the designer of the formula. Unfortunately, he would kill himself with a cyanide capsule before revealing anything other than the name of the organization that sent him: Hydra Chimera.

Afterward I'd join up for a cross-country USO tour to raise funds for our boys men and women overseas. I'd punch out Adlof Hitler some guy dressed as a not-so-subtle parody of a North Korean general over 200 times. When it turned out that my best buddy got captured by the Germans the enemy, I'd lead a daring rescue. From that point forward, I would be part of the Howling Commandos an elite group of commandos dedicated to thwarting the evil organization known as Hydra Chimera.

My nemesis, Johann Schmidt John Smith, would also have received the formula, though in its early stages it would leave him horribly deformed. He would go by the alias Red Skull Crimson Head. The two of us would have a climactic battle aboard his airship, and I would eventually be forced to crash the vehicle into the arctic.

I'd wake up about seventy years sometime later, upon which an enigmatic man with a eye patch and trench coat would inform me about how the world had changed. Given that everyone I loved and cared for would be dead, I would be dismayed; in the spirit of America good faith, I would nevertheless dedicate myself to protecting the innocent.

And then I would magically transform into Chris Evans.

Posted Image

Edited by Ra's al-Spoon
  • Brohoof 2

1. Become a superhero and fight crime in Gotham New york Townsville around my home town

2. Create underground laiar out of the money that i got out of nowhere

3. Hire a butler named alfred

4. Profit

Smack myself on the head in confusion, of course. Why in the hay did I choose to randomly drink something when I didn't even know what it was? There's a reason people don't chug interesting-looking liquids in the chemistry lab. 0_o

I would consider next steps thoughtfully. Given the extraordinary intelligence, it shouldn't be that hard.

But... I would probably become a guardian angle of some sort to my beloved ones... SO AWSUM! :3

I would wait for the right moment, a robbery or something, then surprise everyone by owning the robbers with my 1337 ninja skeelz. Then I'd be that badass no one messes with, get top grades and become the most successful human ever to walk on the planet.

Also note to other posters, "peak" abilities would mean anything a human can physically do, which means no throwing cars or anything. :P It's not possible to become strong enough to do that. Your bones would probably break, too.

Edited by Shaoni

Hmm, the way this scenario is set up the most obvious choice would be to just go head and become a vigilante.

Maybe too I’d just become an athlete in the NFL or something and make millions of dollars that way?

It would hard to decide what to do next. :huh:

With that kind of power, I could lower crime rates to practically zero, make everyday life easier through inventions, cure world hunger, combat global warming save endangered species, design a totally new and acceptable government system, bring nations together and even phase out the concept of social class!

.....And if all that stuff doesn't work out, I could always take over the world.