Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You drink an unknown chemical which gives you peak human strength...

Akemi Homura

Create a device to let me swing from building to building like Spider-man would be my top priority by that point. After having my fun with that, I'd then study and master numerous styles of martial arts, compete in tournaments, win huge amounts of cash before retiring on top in order to put my time into creating a self generating suit of power-armor with which I can use to fight crime Kamen Rider style (cool bike included!) while at the same time perpetuating my alias as a rich and generous business man a'la Batman or Green Arrow.

Or you know...finish school maybe. There's that too.

It would never happen because the first thing I´ve been told in practical chemistry was...?

"Never drink or taste anything."

But it would be awesome anyway. I always wanted to be a Hit-girl. ^_^

As we gain intelligence, this is what i would use the most.

I would set about aiding in the curing of major illnesses and diseases , then start working on means to help in space exploration, helping the environment, that kinda stuff.

The strength and agility i would only use if i happened across something that i could help with, such as someone trapped or being mugged. Someone intelligent can help many more people that someone who uses strength and agility, batman saves tens of thousands, curing cancer would save tens of millions. Also considering that only one person would have this power, there would be no super villains, therefore you would be resigned to only helping with every day situations.

Bitch please, I've got all the muscles I need. In fact, when I go to the airport, the metal detectors are all over me because of THESE GUNS. Okay, maybe it's not my muscles and it's just this two-ton power armor....

Posted Image

I agree with Demi.

I would not become a hero though I would be really bad at it, so unless it was something like Mare Do Well where I never have to say anything than sure it would be pretty awesome, I would probably just use them for my own snobby needs, Unless of course I was right there when something bad what happening, Like someone getting mugged or a bank robbery, Then I would go all super awesome guy and stop them.

Became a squirrel with this post ^_^