Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Classes are over! There is only one thing to do... (Requests closed)

SkyBound

...and that is to draw ponies! This has been a rather hard quarter and I plan on drawing quite a lot for the two weeks that I am off. Time to celebrate! Since I have not been able to log on for quite some times, I hope to be able to participate a little bit more while I have the time.Anyway, I was just curious if anyone would be interested if I offered to do some requests. I do not have much on here to show as far as drawings are concerned, but if you have an idea, feel free to let me know. I will certainly try my best to fulfill it!

Edited by SkyBound

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mind drawing my OC?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flare-blitz-r402

I hope you can work off that. Maybe you could draw him flying or something, what ever you think would look cool.

I can most certainly try though I cannot say when I would be able to post it since I am without a computer ar the moment. I will be sure to finish it as soon as possible. Thank you for the request!

Can I snag a spot in line here? Could you just draw my OC on a star wars land speeder? That would be cool you would be my best friend <3

Considering how short the line is, that should be no problem. I will get to work on it as soon as possible. Do you have a description of your OC floating around anywhere, by chance?

Well, could you do a cover art for my fanfic: Loyalty of Sand? I had an idea for a sunset pastel kind of thing with a silhouette of an alicorn with a broken horn. Her mane is flat, Pinkamena Diane Pie style.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

First of all, my apologizes for these taking as long as they are. I have had other matters to attend to that have prevented me from doing much drawing at all. So much for the lots of drawings...anyway, I am sure no one is interested in that.

Mind drawing my OC?

http://mlpforums.com...lare-blitz-r402

I hope you can work off that. Maybe you could draw him flying or something, what ever you think would look cool.

Well, here is a preliminary drawing for yours. I truly have to say that I am...not really pleased with how this one is shaping out, but I will let you be the judge of that. Sorry for the poor picture quality as well. If there are any changes, or even a redo, please let me know and I will try. Just let me know what you think.

post-3181-0-03941900-1349308428_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkyBound

Let me just say that I love your style! It's lovely ^^ Could you do Sweets for me? I leave pose and such to you, as long as she has her scarf on!

Refrences:

post-5416-0-31736200-1343704427_thumb.jpg

post-5416-0-90856000-1349393082_thumb.jpg

post-5416-0-99099500-1349393090_thumb.jpg

The last two were done by @Silverwhisp the Bard. He does great work too ^.^

Let me just say that I love your style! It's lovely ^^ Could you do Sweets for me? I leave pose and such to you, as long as she has her scarf on!

Refrences:

Thank you, first of all, for the compliment as I am glad you enjoy my style of drawing. I would be more than happy to draw Sweets for you. And I must agree that Silverwisp certainly gave me fine references to work from.

Refrence:

http://nekromantiafo...t.com/#/d5gwx4z

You don't really have to color it and, in this occassion, I am giving you full artistic creativity considering the complexity of her design. You need not color it, but please take special care with her facial and body shape awell as her til length and horns. :D

I will be sure to pay special attention to the finer details of this character, as she does appear to be quite unique. I will try my best!

This sounds great ^.^ I was hoping if you could draw my OC if you have the spare time to, if you don't mind of course :) It'd be great if you could draw Fire Force :3

http://oi46.tinypic.com/29qocnc.jpg

Thanks in advance!

There are a few requests preceding yours, but I will be more than happy to draw your OC. I can always use the practice, and these requests are perfect for it! I will try to get these out as soon as possible.

And I must agree that Silverwisp certainly gave me fine references to work from.

Oh, you ^_^

Anyway this is Joan, I'd be delighted if you could fit her into your schedule:

post-3492-0-11510700-1347063474_thumb.jpg

Her wrapped up in a blanket reading a book would be nice (obviously without armor), but feel free to draw whatever you like.

I've been looking for someone to draw my OC for some time now. I'm having trouble deciding a name for him though. welter weight is the best I have so far. he's a boxing pony. or whatever fight would be easily assimilated into the ponyverse. He is like a khaki color with strawberry hair since I was originally thinking strawberry punch but welter weight sounded better to me. I'm super new to this forum so I have no idea what I'm doing :P

Oh, you ^_^

Her wrapped up in a blanket reading a book would be nice (obviously without armor), but feel free to draw whatever you like.

Is that a Taraxippus OC?

That is bucking amazing! I havent seen someone do an OC like that before, save for some horrible generator ponies :P

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Can I snag a spot in line here? Could you just draw my OC on a star wars land speeder? That would be cool you would be my best friend <3

Well, here it is...I think it could have been better. Maybe when I finish all of these requests, I will redo a couple...I suppose we will see. I just need to pick up the pace!

First, sorry for the poor image quality (my scanner just loves me that way). I had the urge to experiment with perspective, though it did not turn out as well I as I would have hoped. The same could be said for your OC, and the overall composition; I simply did not plan this one out thoroughly. Anyway, please let me know what you think. Hopefully when I have the time, I could perhaps do a bit of shading or something to enhance this one.

post-3181-0-58753000-1350600994_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkyBound

Well, here it is...I think it could have been better. Maybe when I finish all of these requests, I will redo a couple...I suppose we will see. I just need to pick up the pace

First, sorry for the poor image quality (my scanner just loves me that way). I had the urge to experiment with perspective, though it did not turn out as well I as I would have hoped. The same could be said for your OC, and the overall composition; I simply did not plan this one out thoroughly. Anyway, please let me know what you think. Hopefully when I have the time, I could perhaps do a bit of shading or something to enhance this one.

... Are you a wizard?

Words can not describe how pleased I am with this! Its freaking amazing! I could never thank you enough! Really, thanks a million!

(edited)

Well, could you do a cover art for my fanfic: Loyalty of Sand? I had an idea for a sunset pastel kind of thing with a silhouette of an alicorn with a broken horn. Her mane is flat, Pinkamena Diane Pie style.

I know that this is comimg a tad bit late, and I do apologize for that, but could you give me a little bit of background for this story so that I may more accurately create a cover for it? Are there any other specifications that you desire? Based on the title alone, would a desert setting be appropriate or did you have something else in mind? I would hate to draw something up and it not to be to your liking. Also, I have never done a cover before, so this will be new to me nonetheless.

Edited by SkyBound

• 3 weeks later...

I know that this is comimg a tad bit late, and I do apologize for that, but could you give me a little bit of background for this story so that I may more accurately create a cover for it? Are there any other specifications that you desire? Based on the title alone, would a desert setting be appropriate or did you have something else in mind? I would hate to draw something up and it not to be to your liking. Also, I have never done a cover before, so this will be new to me nonetheless.

Sorry I took so long about this! School, etc. Amber Sands is my OC's name, she's a zebra alicorn. Can't figure out how to get her picture, oh well. Perhaps instead of the silhouette a front view of her face with the Mane Six in various poses behind her with a changeling half transformed near each one. In a somewhat rough scroll the title "Loyalty of Sand" with the subtitle "When the changelings strike nothing is real" in smaller font underneath wherever you think it would work best. Thanks again, I'm not very picky ;)

Sorry I took so long about this! School, etc. Amber Sands is my OC's name, she's a zebra alicorn. Can't figure out how to get her picture, oh well. Perhaps instead of the silhouette a front view of her face with the Mane Six in various poses behind her with a changeling half transformed near each one. In a somewhat rough scroll the title "Loyalty of Sand" with the subtitle "When the changelings strike nothing is real" in smaller font underneath wherever you think it would work best. Thanks again, I'm not very picky ;)

No, it is quite alright. I know how school can really eat away much of one's time. Now, as far as your request, it certainly sounds like a challenge and I am more than happy to give it a try. Do you have a reference at all of Amber Sands? If not, that is quite alright. Wish me luck!

Would you be able to draw my OC ?

Feel free to put him in whatever position you feel is best.

http://mlpforums.com...ame-dancer-r903

Also If you dont have time or you have too many requests than its alright ;)

You will have to forgive me on the quality of this picture. I attempted to experiment with perspective and background, but I believe I failed on multiple levels. Also, I still need a lot of practice when it comes to hair. Either way, this one was a delightful learning experience. Anyway, I have Flame Dancer here trying to escape a violent eruption on a volcano. I honestly cannot say where the idea originated, but I went with it anyway. Let me know what you think though.

post-3181-0-46117500-1352425318_thumb.jpg

post-3181-0-46117500-1352425318_thumb.jpg

No, it is quite alright. I know how school can really eat away much of one's time. Now, as far as your request, it certainly sounds like a challenge and I am more than happy to give it a try. Do you have a reference at all of Amber Sands? If not, that is quite alright. Wish me luck!

You will have to forgive me on the quality of this picture. I attempted to experiment with perspective and background, but I believe I failed on multiple levels. Also, I still need a lot of practice when it comes to hair. Either way, this one was a delightful learning experience. Anyway, I have Flame Dancer here trying to escape a violent eruption on a volcano. I honestly cannot say where the idea originated, but I went with it anyway. Let me know what you think though.

I LOVE it.

I really like how you made the fire coming up through the earth. I think your experiment turned out to be Fantastic :D

Thank you so so so much for making this.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Sorry, I'm working on a sketch of her face, but it's coming slowly. I have to do art projects in one sitting or they never get finished. Basically she looks like Zecora with Pinkamena's mane, just a little longer. Also, I just remembered that I killed off Rainbow Dash, so she wouldn't be on the cover.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

First of all, I hope everyone had a great holiday today! And now, to get on with this

Refrences:

Please let me know if this one is not to your liking. As far as these requests are concerned, I am treating these as a form of practice but I also want to be sure that everyone is satisfied with their request. I must apologize for the poorly conceived background since I still require a great amount of practice in that area. And in case it is difficult to figure out, it is supposed to be the aurora borealis in the sky (kind of hard to depict in black and white) with a wintry foreground. Anyway, let me know what you think. Now, on to the next one!

And....I just realized how large this picture is. Best not expand it as it will not look much better in that size. I will have to attempt to make it smaller then.

Oh, you Posted Image

My, my, have I been slacking.  To everyone that still has open requests that I have not fulfilled as of yet, I do apologize.  I am trying my best to get them done to my satisfaction and trying to balance everything else right now.  But, enough with the excuses.  

Though I do not have your request done, Silverwisp, I have started on it.  In the mean time, I thought I would post a couple bust sketches to see if you are satisfied with them.  Sorry for the poor quality, not entirely my best work. Anyway, let me know what think.

post-3181-0-36341500-1353650186_thumb.jpg

post-3181-0-17713900-1357602469_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkyBound