Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya!

Kapi

Hi there, my name is Jason.

I only knew about MLP after watching Team Fortress 2 videos on YouTube.. and then it went from there, pretty much. I don't watch the show regularly (Cable provider wants $13 for the specific package I'd need.) but I do watch what I can on YouTube or from wherever I can.

I enjoy video games, mostly strategy and RPG, Sonic, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts happen to be a few favorites. Other than that, I do like reading, and taking walks. And I work at Walmart.

Its kind of odd admitting I'm a brony, since when I was younger, MLP was too "girly" for me, I guess now that the cartoon is on, its a whole different story.

So, there's a bit about me. Oh, if anyone asks, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. Anyway, see ya around!

Welcome to the forums Jason! It was odd for me at first too, but you'll learn that you arent the only one and will meet some great people on here. Enjoy your stay xD

Hello Jason, thanks for climbing out of the pit of stereotypes that is known as the trash we all hate and despise (Last generation MLPs) welcome to da herd!

Thanks everypony (hope I'm using that right :P)! It already feels great to be here, even though I just joined!

And also you like Sonic as well?......*EPIC BROHOOF* :D

Yup. Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played, and still remains a favorite of mine! *BROHOOF*

Welcome Jason. You may remember me from such intelligent films as, "Dancing with the Kardashians" or "Ku Klux Knuckleheads: The Lolz of The Klan." I'll be your tour guide here.

Welcome Jason. You may remember me from such intelligent films as, "Dancing with the Kardashians" or "Ku Klux Knuckleheads: The Lolz of The Klan." I'll be your tour guide here.

Did this actually make me laugh?