Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello~

Flutterbuddy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was shown here by a friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The short story of how I became a Brony starts with it catching my eye when my niece was watching it. I liked what I saw, so I looked up some youtube videos, then decided that I wanted to watch more. After I watched both seasons, I rewatched it a couple times with some friends. Yep.

So hi. There isn't really much to tell about me. My name is Alex. I like ponies, pony music and playing xbox with my friends. I also like playing Maplestory. I tend to lurk on forums more often then post, but that's mostly because I don't often have anything I feel is worth actually posting, or that is relative to the topic. Fluttershy is my favorite Mane 6 pony. Scootaloo is my favorite cmc.

• Brohoof 1

Hiya, welcome to the forums!

That sounds a lot like me, actually, with the not posting much because of not having much to say. Still, I try and find ways to be usefully active. :)

Edited by MarkKB

Yea, I don't know about forever, but yea glad you decided to join Alex and enjoy your stay. And don't be afraid to post something as long as you have read the rules and stuff. And if you have a question you can ask me on xbl or something.