Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you want to move?

RBDash

... that isn't where you are right now?

I personally want to move to the Pacific Northwest. Preferably Washington or Alaska (Anchorage), but Oregon and British Columbia (if I ever need to leave the US and can get Canadian citizenship) would be okay too. The UK (Wales or Scotland) is another place I'd like to move to, and I can probably claim citizenship by ancestry in 2 EU countries (one of which is the UK). I guess I really like the idea of living in a temperate rainforest.

• Brohoof 1

I've always wanted to move to Rapid City, SD... It's a small enough town, so it's easy to get around, and yet it's big enough it has a coliseum with some big bands, that play there. Also the surrounding area, just gorgeous.

Right now I live in Taipei, Taiwan, but nothing ever beats my true home in Apex, North Carolina. I'm not much of a city person, and I love the wide open spaces and green forests that are abundant everywhere in the state. My house there is in a neighborhood that is relatively quiet, especially when compared to where I live. I hate constantly hearing cars roar around even on the ninth floor in my apartment. :(

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 4

On a local scale? Just about anywhere south of the Bass Strait or east of the Tasman Sea - any cool temperate climate away from the busy city would be nice for a change of pace. As for global locations, I wouldn't mind spending a few years over in parts of Canada, Scandinavia, or Finland. There's also my relatives over in Denmark that I haven't had the opportunity to see in over a decade; perhaps that could provide me with the excuse I need to go on a bit of a globe-trot?

One thing is for sure though, I won't be staying in Melbourne for much longer!

• Brohoof 1

I wanna colonize mars on my own, I'm bored of Earth and tired of mankind.

In all seriousness, I don't really want to move, but I like to check new places out,

• Brohoof 1

Yell County, Arkansas. My dad's family comes from there, and I've been there numerous times to visit family. It's my favorite place in the world; absolutely gorgeous scenery, nice and quiet small towns, and tons of outdoor stuff to do. Hopefully will be able to get there in the next year or so.

One day maybe, I might like to live in England. I love the culture and from what I've seen of the country, it's also a beautiful place.

Ha I'm the exact same. I want to live in a temperate rainforest type area and would like to at least visit the pacific northwest if not live there. While I would like to live there though I think my career goals demand that I live in more of a city rather than a small town where I can really admire the beauty

I live in Central Finland, and I'll propably soon move to another city to study; most likely to the capital. But in the future, I'd really love to move to England. It's been a dream of mine for some time. I just love everything about England: the culture, history, language etc. - all much more fascinating than what Finland has to offer.

An alternative could be Russia; I study the language so living there for a while would be both interesting and profitable.

Right now I live in Taipei, Taiwan, but nothing ever beats my true home in Apex, North Carolina. I'm not much of a city person, and I love the wide open spaces and green forests that are abundant everywhere in the state. My house there is in a neighborhood that is relatively quiet, especially when compared to where I live. I hate constantly hearing cars roar around even on the ninth floor in my apartment. :(

I totally agree, i would love to live in a place with lot's of green open spaces. I currently live in the UK and would love to move to a small town near the hill's allowing me to enjoy lovely wide open green spaces and still be able to get arround to other places if i needed to travel to work :).

I live in Texas right now, but I'm thinking moving back to Southern California for college. Not only do I still consider it home, but most of my family lives there too. I've always liked all of the outdoor activities and theme parks there as well :)

Pacific Northwest you say? Aside from the weather it actually is a nice place to live. To be fair though, I'm used to warmer climates than the annual average here. I'd actually be happy to be anywhere in Mexico or Brazil right now just for that reason alone.

Hmm....I would move back to japan for the culture (and the fact that I was too young to enjoy it to the fullest) either that or hawaii again. Being a previous military child I have been to LOTS of out of country places.

I'd like to move to the Northeast (USA). I've always thought Maine specifically, but that's mainly because it's the Northernmost point.

The reasons being: Much more tolerable climate for me (I prefer the cold over the hot), significantly less conservative, also not quite as religious as where I live, and lastly because the career I'm going into is better paid. Not that I'm doing it for the money, I just don't want another reason to complain about my state. lol.

I wanna colonize mars on my own, I'm bored of Earth and tired of mankind.

In all seriousness, I don't really want to move, but I like to check new places out,

Impossibru.

Mars too hot son.

Anyway I'd move to Equestria.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Haters gonna hate.

Bronies gonna brohoof.

And jealous people gonna be jealous.

Probably near a lake or sea...The air is fresher and nullifies any pollution nearby. The cleaner the lake the better. I live about 5 miles away from a lake right now, but that's not close enough, and the lake I live by is really polluted. It's not really a sea side town where I live either. I'm looking for more of a sea side town kind of place, with a lot of vegetarian restaurants.

Edited by glitterlicious

Impossibru.

Mars too hot son.

Anyway I'd move to Equestria.

I would move to equestria too son, but I If I was able to terraform mars by reviving it's plate tectonics, melting it's ice caps, planting trees, Delivering Carbon, oxygen and Nitrogen to create an atmosphere, generating an artificial electromagnetic cosmic shielding to protect my fellow colonists from solar radiation and other foreign particles and Tilting the planet by a 24 degree angle, I would consider moving to the no longer red planet. I would try to genetically engineer supernatural species (Unicorns, Dragons etc.) to roam my new planet, and a utopian community supporting peace and prosperity , While I watch disasters striking earth such as nuclear wars, meteor crashes, depletion of food sources, plauges ,etc. following the extinction of mankind.

We should colonize mars. or the moon, if we have the chance (and the money)

I really like Wisconsin, to be honest.

If I were to move anywhere, I'd probably pick somewhere in Germany or Ireland. In the states, I'd either stay in Wisco or head East. I hear Maine is awesome in the fall.