• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Trixie
    • Zecora
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Other

If you had a chance to rent an apartment with a pony, which would it be? Remember that this isn't just a matter of who your favorite is. Just because Rarity is your favorite in the show doesn't necessarily mean she'd be easy to live with, but then again she might make you free clothes. Keep in mind each pony's positive and negative traits. Really ask yourself which one would be best to live with, even if they're not necessarily your favorite in the show. And no alicorns. You can't have it all. Besides, they're royalty; they don't have to live in an apartment.

• Brohoof 1

My heart tells me Fluttershy because she is my favorite from the mane 6, but I would have to go with Twilight. She is a smart, funny, and logical pony who always tries to learn and figure out new things. As a student in school, she would be a great help for things I don't know (If the knows it) not to mention we both love reading, so I could recommend her books to read, and have some nice and civil debates.

However I wouldn't want her to physically help me with projects at all as in the episode Lesson Zero, she lost it a slight bit. So I'd rather have her assistance on ideas, clever ways to present it, that sort of thing.

I think Twilight would be best for me to live with. For all the reasons above, and her neat presentable fashion of her library will take over the apartment, and who doesn't want a neat and clean apartment? Of course I'd help, but her magic would make it much faster on both our parts too.

• Brohoof 7

Twilight Sparkle - too organized, meticulous about being tidy

Pinkie Pie - tons of parties, kinda like a slob

Rarity - point out fashion flaws and can be very fickle, dramatic

Rainbow Dash - probably lives like a slob, messy, can see her being late with rent/utilities

Applejack - simplified, reliable with rent I'd say, can be brutally honest

Fluttershy - animals everywhere, quiet, reserved

I'd say Applejack because she'd be reliable with paying and won't need much to be comfortable/satisfied. Also it means her family will come over to visit and Big Mac would be cool to hang out with. Also I like apples.

• Brohoof 6

My heart tells me Fluttershy because she is my favorite from the mane 6, but I would have to go with Twilight. She is a smart, funny, and logical pony who always tries to learn and figure out new things. As a student in school, she would be a great help for things I don't know (If the knows it) not to mention we both love reading, so I could recommend her books to read, and have some nice and civil debates.

However I wouldn't want her to physically help me with projects at all as in the episode Lesson Zero, she lost it a slight bit. So I'd rather have her assistance on ideas, clever ways to present it, that sort of thing.

I think Twilight would be best for me to live with. For all the reasons above, and her neat presentable fashion of her library will take over the apartment, and who doesn't want a neat and clean apartment? Of course I'd help, but her magic would make it much faster on both our parts too.

This has all of the reasons why Twilight Sparkle would be the best to rent an apartment with, especially if you were going to college.

Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight seem like they'd be the easiest to live with. I'd go with Applejack, for pretty much the same reasons Doctor XFizzle said.

Edited by A.J.

I'm pretty OCD myself so Twilight is probably the one who would be the most understanding of that. Rarity might too, but I wouldn't want her commenting on my clothes.

Plus, Twilight is practically a demigod. That's got to come in handy if you get on her good side.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy hooves, at least she likes muffins. She'll probably go to Schnucks (chain of grocery stores in my area) and buy some muffins everyday.

Applejack, I suppose. Twilight also seems cool, I'd love to just, you know, be able to talk to her frequently because she's co clever and intelligent, but she's too organised for me. My second name is Chaos and, as we can see in the sleepover episode or in every Rarity-Applejack fight, AJ wouldn't mind it. Twilight, on the other hand, would kill me after 2 hours of living together

Applejack would be an awesome roommate.

She cooks and cleans up after herself. At least, she would be the type to clean up after herself.

Now I'm not a neat-freak. I don't give a hoot about clutter. But I've seriously had roommates who leave the kitchen and the living room a huge mess and all that crap was theirs and none of it was mine. And even when they were doing nothing but loafing around the house, they didn't seem to ever have time to clean. Funny how that happens.

And that kitchen was gross. Dishes piled in the sink for weeks. Not cool.

So yeah, I like roommates who I know are dependable and reliable. Applejack is the most like that.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie. Sure, all the others have benefits and are probably more practical, but with Pinkie Pie, every single day'd be a party. Can't argue with that until you get diabetes from eating cake daily.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie, P-P-P-Party all day everyday, maybe I can even work with her and plan out the parties, and lots and lots of fun!

Ouker don't ruin it by bringing up cupcakes

• Brohoof 1

As much as I favor Fluttershy, I wouldn't desire to conceivably bother her in any way. Zecora for reasons, perhaps.

Zecora would be great if you have a weak immune system, she can brew a natural remedy to help heal your illnesses.

Zecora would be great if you have a weak immune system, she can brew a natural remedy to help heal your illnesses.

Ironically, my immune system is the opposite, to an extent :P

Edited by Private Pansy

Ironically, mine immune system is the opposite, to an extent :P

Well she can always help you with poetry XD Just imagine the answering machine's message XD Edited by Hayze
  • Brohoof 5

Actually, I think Rarity would be my ideal roommate... I love her clothes, and she's used my favorite saying in Sisterhoof Social... Organized Chaos! That is why we would probably get along so well... It's strange, the more I think about what she's said and how she's acted, the more she grows on my heart... Her generosity is reaching me! And her taste in fashion is better than most girls... Who just wear what everyone else is wearing... She at least designs clothes to match the pony!

Would love to say RD, but I guess I would have to be practical with having a roommate.... As such, would have to go AJ, besides being dependable, she seems like she'd be great company no matter what mood I was in, even if I was having a terrible day.

I wanted to say "Fluttershy" so badly, but I think living with Derpy would just be awesome. No telling what shenanigans she'll get into! plus, if it was Fluttershy, I'd have to live with lots of wildlife... and wildlife doesn't like me...