• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Trixie
    • Zecora
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Other

Twilight Sparkle: She would certainly be a good candidate, always hard at work, organized and helpful with any studies I may have. But perhaps a little TOO hard at work and organized. Not that I am against either of these traits, but I don't like to stick with the same schedule constantly, and Twilight might take a disliking to my slight lack of organization :P

Applejack: I see Applejack as being the perfect roommate. Much like myself, she is hardworking, dependable, friendly and always there to help a friend in need. She would always pay her portion of the rent, and would certainly be willing to pay my part once or twice if for whatever reason I didn't have enough money. I can't imagine I would ever not have more than enough bits to pay my part of the rent though ;)

Rarity: Well, Rarity would be okay, I suppose. I certainly don't keep the most clean bedroom around, and she would probably scold me for that :P Otherwise, she has a good source of income, and I don't see her ever losing her generosity, so she'd always be good with the rent as well.

Rainbow Dash: Living with Rainbow Dash would be SO AWESOME!!! But even though fun times would be had, she seems to have a slight lack of responsibility that s what I first look for in a roommate.

Fluttershy: Best pony = best roommate? Possibly. We would easily get along, since we both share our love for animals, and kind nature. Another good thing, is that listening to her sing often would boost my happiness levels immensely :3 She would probably be a good roommate, but still Applejack holds the number one spot.

Trixie: Well, maybe if she gets over her excessive cockiness, and her all around arrogant nature.

Zecora: Great for if I ever get sick, but I don't believe she would be up for living with anypony. I wouldn't want to live in the Everfree forest anyways :P

Derpy: Since we would both be Pegasus ponies, we'd likely live in the clouds. So her destructive posterior would not pose a problem. I imagine she would be pretty fun to live with, since she looks to be fun and outgoing.

Other-

Big Macintosh: Just like Applejack, he'd be on time with the rent, and always hard at work. Him and I would also be best pony buddies :D So I imagine we could live together without any problems whatsoever... In fact, he kinda tops Applejack, so I should probably go switch my vote...

Luna: I'm only throwing this in here, cause I thought I'd mention that it would bring me great pleasure to live with her, and give her some help with her public relations. Since she is quite literally stuck in the middle ages, I'd like to help pull her out. She would also be fun to live with, as she appears to enjoy a good laugh with her subjects. Otherwise, she's an Alicorn Princess, I'd help her and in return she'd cover the rent. ( As if a Princess would even pay rent anyways :P )

Celestia: Same as Luna, but without the public relations bit ;)

Any more I should add? No? Alrighty then, let's wrap this up with a hoof bump */)(* (Cause gender neutral is best way to go ;) )

I said Twilight Sparkle, personally. She's a little meticulous and overly precise and punctual to a point where it's ridiculous and irrational. But I tend to be like that too, so I don't think we would clash very much. Plus, our enthusiasm for books is roughly the same level.

Pinkie Pie is my favorite Pony, but I wouldn't want to live with her. I like peace and quiet and to be left alone too much XD I am an introvert. So then I thought of Fluttershy, but saw Zecora as an option.

I would totally be Zecora's roommate!

I could learn so much! It would be a wonderful cultural exchange, and we could both respect each other's privacy and hobbies.

Yeah... I am going to have to stick with Twilight Sparkle, despite my preferences for best pony.

I mean, she probably could hold the most normal room right? No distractions, no oddities, and that sort of thing. ALSO, she could be a great help when you need assistance with a project or a homework. Who has time for that kind of stuff when you are chasing treasure?!

Twilight.

Why you ask? Because we have so much in common!

For example like Twilight, I love reading! I also like to self teach myself (I hate school and don't take a lot in so I spend some time at home learning about things myself, like history, or science) and another reason is because we are similar in the fact that we try and keep rational and reasonable as much as possible, well except for lesson zero.

It'd also help having a nice organised room, so I wouldn't be searching ages for something I need ( happens a lot trust me) plus her magic would be so useful.

Twilight Sparkle seemed to be the top candidate for all the reasons mentioned, but i would still prefer Big M if he were available.

I see him as someone who could be a real friend to me and i bet somewhere behind that shallow conversation style hides a genius.

Also, while i think Twilight is still an awesome roommate, she is a bit too much of a perfectionist.

I could find very good reasons for all six of the Mane six

Pinkie Pie: She'd be like the ultimate Partyer. And I am a very fun loving guy who loves fun muchhhhhhhh more then work.

Rainbow Dash: I would finally be able to talk to someone about baseball and feel like the other person knows what I am talking about.

Rarity: She could definitely give me tips on how to be more popular .

Twilight Sparkle: She could help motivate me when there's a bunch of work to do. And she can also help me choose some good books.

Apple Jack: She could definitely help me with some added chores. And she could would be very tidy.

Fluttershy: I absolutely love animals. And she just so sweet and kind and always has such nice things to say.

With all that aside I think Fluttershy might be a perfect room mate for me.

Pinkie Pie, just because of how crazy and wild she is. Her fun songs would cheer anyone up, and all that baking means you would pretty much never go hungry, unless she gobbles it up first.

I have an absolute weakness to cuteness, so it's a tie between Fluttershy and Derpy. Both are really sweet and well meaning ponies, and Fluttershy tends to prefer cute and cuddly animals, so I'd be down with that. And Derpy's everyone's favorite lovable klutz, so there's little chance I could stay mad at her for very long. Plus, get her a lava lamp and you're set to go. XD

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely adore Applejack for her core family values and strengths. (and she's my favorite pony!) Yet I just cannot see myself living on a farm (again). I absolutely hated it growing up!

Having moved onto a more.. active social life and having experienced ponies like:

Rarity: While I value good fashion tips, I do not like having to try on new things.. constantly. Also I'm a tomboy, a fashionista is a good thing in small doses for me.

Fluttershy: Can't have friends over because they'd go into their bedroom and not come out!

Twilight: I appreciate a person with book smarts and earnest good intentions. There is room however to be more disorganized and I'm sure the constant lists of what to do would make me grate my teeth.

Rainbow Dash: I'm allergic to clouds. JK! I love sports too, but a lil too competitive for my tastes.

And here we have it, out of the Mane 6.. (and others mentioned *mwah to derpy!*)

I think I'd have to choose Pinkie Pie!

She's a wild partygoer and knows how to have a good time. I myself and super happy hyper all the time! We'd drive everyone crazy with our antics and non-stop partying. Woot! Also, living in the Cake's shop.. coming home to the smell of cupcakes and pies.. and omg.. .*drools* What's not to love! If you are gonna party, party hard! Woo!

Even how much i like Fluttershy, i think it would be easiest for me to live with Twilight, we are both organised and wan't everything to be where it should be xD

and she would be a great help for my study's =)

• 1 month later...

I would have chosen Vinyl Scratch / DJ pon3 since I really like her - don't know why, might be since she was the first pony I really liked the look of, before I became a brony - But I thought it over, and ended with Fluttershy, as I am sort of a quiet type and so is she. Also she is very nice and adorable... and quiet, I definitely love the quiet part, I can't stand to much noise...

Twilight would also be nice though, since she is smart and all that, so would be nice to have a discussion or something like that with her, and she too can be very quiet. And if I ever had any problems at school, I think she would help me as much as she could.

I don't know about Apple Jack, she's a hard worker, but there's nothing to do around here... and yeh, I don't really know... I think, Apple Jack would be bored to death if she lived with me, and I don't want that to happen :/

Rarity could work, I wouldn't really mind, since she does what she does, and I do what I do. she could help me with fashion though, not that I really care much about that. And I think she WOULD helped me with it, if I wanted or not to be honest.

Both Dashy and Pinkie would be to active for me... I still love them, I just don't think living with them would be such a good idea..

So in the end out of the Mane 6, Fluttershy is my best candidate, she's nice, quiet and I really like her :)

I kinda feel sad for Trixie, being at the bottom, but I kinda understand why she is though. She's probably nice once you get to know her, but that is hard with her attitude and all, though I think she's just lonely...

And of course Derpy, Love her and I would never stop having fun with her around. Plus she is really cute, love her eyes <3

As a matter of fact there was a real life girl that reminded me of Derpy on my last school, she was blond, and had derped blue eyes, I found that truly awesome :P

Edited by Twichatwichy

I had to choose Applejack on this one. I work on a vegetable farm out in the country, and she works on an apple farm. So, we'd both need to get up early, head to the fields,plant, care harvest and hit the sack early to do it again tomorrow. She's ideal because we'd be awake at the same time and asleep at the same time, which means we won't wake each other up by accident when we go to/come back from the fields.

Twilight would be good because I need someone to teach me neatness, and because we could probably spend the whole day reading and debating.

Applejack would be good because I could trust her, and we'd both be good company.

Rarity because I fully believe she'll beat my ass when she saw how much of a slob I am, and I need someone to beat me into shape in that regard.

Rainbow Dash because she's chill, and I can see myself giving her a hand writing a clopfic fanfic.

Pinkie Pie because my days are just way too boring, and because of that, she'd have my full attention.

Fluttershy because we both love animals. Plus, we all need someone to cuddle up with when we watch a movie.

Trixy because I'd have the bitchy roommate everyone plays pranks on

Zecora because she's wise and helpful, and very kind.

Derpy because I have a deathwish and LOVE paying my landlord for the extra repairs.

Most of the posters I've seen have posted just the benefits and downsides of living with a pony. What about the lessons to learn and the experiences you would have?

With Pinkie It'd be fun party non-stop but could get tiring

Twilight Sparkle It'd be fun because of her like reading books but she may be a bit to off control ( Lessson Zero)

AppleJack Very honest and dependable...

Rarity Nuuuu she'd bother me about my clothes and so. Sorry!

Rainbow Dash I just can imagine a very dirty messed up apartment. Sorry!

Fluttershy I don't know, I don't want to disturb her nor anything but we btoh love animals!

Trixie Just no.

Zecora Could be useful I get sick a lot and a lot of rhyming.

Derpy IT IS DERPYYYYYYYYYYYY! But I don't want to pay for damage.

It'd be:

1. Twilight

2. PINKIE

3. AJ