• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Trixie
    • Zecora
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Other

Why I'd have to say living with Cheerilee. She's quite smart, reliable, And she would be fun to help her out at school.

I think my second choice would be Twilight because of her OCD like personality, and she's my favorite pony <33333

• Brohoof 1

Either Rarity or Fluttershy, both can keep themselves out of a messy living habit, although I closely relate to Rarity with my "Organized chaos" inspiration room seeing as I do keep my room in a similar messy style, but for a good reason.

• Brohoof 2

Even though Applejack is best favorite pony, I'd have to go with Fluttershy.

She could bring all sorts of fluffeh animals into the mix! Life is quite boring with two cats... TuT

Besides, Fluttershy looks like the only one who'd keep things clean!

I wouldn't choose Twilight because Spike is the only thing keeping her organized, and she constantly makes large messes.

I wouldn't choose Rarity because she's definitely a hoarder on of those types who keeps everything in an organized mess.

I wouldn't choose Applejack because... well... Actually, if we could take two ponies to be roommates with, I'd take Applejack as well.

Applejack wouldn't cause a mess, and she might be helpful with fixing things... Anyways, I'll stick with Fluttershy for now. XD

I wouldn't choose Pinkie Pie because she'd get very old, very quickly. Constant partying is not good for anyone...

I wouldn't choose Rainbow Dash because she looks irresponsible. Too lazy to clean up after herself. Eeees no good.

Fluttershy. is. best. roommate.

Twilight, so I can stare at her while she studies, play with her mane, snuggle with her, gaze into her beautiful eyes...mmmm yes!

This is..exactly....what i want to do.....

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably have Applejack as a roommate; her personalities neither too extreme (i.e. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash) or too reserved (i.e. Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy). She has a nice balance of fun and practicality to her personality that would make her an excellent roommate; plus, she'd probably make all sorts of delicious apple desserts!!! Mmmmm...., apple fritters. B)

And don't think this means I wouldn't want to be friends with all of them; it's just there is a difference between being a friend with someone, and actually living with them, and after three years of college, I can safely say that when it comes to roommates, you don't want extreme personalities one way or the other, but rather, a nice, healthy, balanced personality in your roommate. Otherwise, you might just go *twitch*:blink: crazy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Derpy Hooves! Wake up to someone happy and silly no matter what.(What if she isn't a morning person! :o) It would be freakin amazing to have derpy as a roomate. Being clumsy, and pranking each other all the time.

Maybe even Vinyl Scratch, a DJ roommate. A PONY DJ roomate who has kicken shades, and a masterful bass cannon.

Edited by Derpy Mooves

Vinyl Scratch: We'd stay up all night, listening to awesome music. Life would pretty much be a party. She'd clean the dishes and would help save the world. I'd give her my spare sandwiches and we would be best friends. We'd spend time just hanging out listening to music, and when she would have a show, I'd get all my friends together and we'd have a grand time.

• Brohoof 1

Well my favorite one is Twilight Sparkle, but I think she wouldn't want to be my roommate with her super organized life style versus my not so organized.

So I must say Applejack. She always seem to be so nice and someone you can talk with easily.

I'd have to say Twilight. She seems like she would be the most reasonable to live with, also we get to see spike managing with her just fine. I would have said Fluttershy but that also entails living with Angel which is out of the question. I'd punt that bunny so fast....