Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Elimination Game (Rebooted: 2017!)

MontagnaMagica

Final score! Applejack prevails!

Applejack: 32

Fluttershy: 0

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OXhfcWUi1E

Hooray :wub:!! It was kinda unfair since us Applejack fans were pretty much the ones that kept giving her more and more and more and more +1 :P

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

'Bout time Applejack won something.

Hey, we should really do this again. Except with stricter rules, so it'll be more fair.

To be honest, I don't think AJ deserves the victory (and YES, she still is my favorite character, but I'm being honest) because of the fact that we are too active and increasing/decreasing points a lot against the minority.

Also, many people did not participate after, let's say, Rarity is eliminated, so how about that instead of elimination, we do just who has the most points.

If somepony has zero points, people can still add to it, and after three days, whoever gets the most points wins.

Do I have your permission to recreate it? :)

• Brohoof 2

'Bout time Applejack won something.

Hey, we should really do this again. Except with stricter rules, so it'll be more fair.

To be honest, I don't think AJ deserves the victory (and YES, she still is my favorite character, but I'm being honest) because of the fact that we are too active and increasing/decreasing points a lot against the minority.

Also, many people did not participate after, let's say, Rarity is eliminated, so how about that instead of elimination, we do just who has the most points.

If somepony has zero points, people can still add to it, and after three days, whoever gets the most points wins.

Do I have your permission to recreate it? :)

You can give it a try!

Make sure to link it here as well.

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 Begins Here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start things off with a little student-teacher rivalry! Have fun, everypony!

Applejack: 50

Fluttershy: 50

Pinkie Pie: 50

Rainbow Dash: 50

Rarity: 50

Starlight Glimmer: 51 (+1)

Twilight Sparkle: 48 (-2)