Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I’m just a basic poster. I gravitate toward General Discussion, Media and Sugarcube Corner the most. I don’t RP or post art and I avoid the Debate area like it’s radioactive. Sometimes I like to poke around areas I don’t often go, but I have my favorites.

• Brohoof 3

General/Media Discussion are usually my roaming grounds, but sometimes I'll feel adventurous and post somewhere else.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

I don't post as often as some members here but you can still find me on some topics like "Answer the (love) question above you" or some general discussions. 

If you find me, don't forget to use a Pokeball or I will flee fast. 

Wait... :muffins:

I guess a lurker.

I mostly hang around the general discussion area. Might occasionally post in Sugarcube corner. I am not good at role playing, so I don't visit there.

• Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...

I am trying to be in the General Discussion and Welcome forums a lot, but also Visual Fan Art (because I want to support our artists, I am one myself).

All of which gives post count basically. But I like to post in Say Something Random just for the shear joy of being random! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

I'm a status replier and brohoofer. :P As for forum topics, I seldom post in them, so I guess lurker is the most appropriate description. :twi: If I do post, it's mostly in General Discussion (like right now).

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

I lurk a lot but do find myself in general discussion, forum games, and forum lounge most of the time especially now that FiM is over.

I know it's ironic but I'd RP if that section was more active like it was a few years ago :laugh: I have had a couple of OCs floating around in my head for a while that could be put to use, even if it's just as a persona in an Ask A Pony thread.

• Brohoof 1

I post a lot in General Discussion and other post-countable sections because that Pegasus rank is in my sights lol. I used to spend most of my time in the forum games, and I will eventually make a return there.....after I achieve Pegasus rank. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...