Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I post pretty much everywhere..... Except for the Rp stuff... I tend not to get involved in the RP side of things because they require somewhat of a comitment and I really just dont have time for it right now... But otherwise I tend to post all over the place.... I think I mostly hang around the Fan-art and Fan-music sections though :huh:;)

I basically live in General Discussion. Check my post stats :)

Also, I did plenty of RPing back when it was in Cloudsdale, back before RP World even existed. Those were some good times :)

I spend a large amount of my time in the forum games, but I like to get out of Cloudsdale and have a discussion.

The only thing is that if someone has already said something that I was planning to say, I just don't bother posting. Instead I brohoof it, and find somewhere else to sit.

• Brohoof 1

1. Press on new content

2. Click on most interesting looking topic

3. Post

So yeah, I just go every where. One second I'm on the life advice section, the next second I'm in the 'Good King' RP, the next second I'm praising someone's art work.

I'd say I'm all around. I love discussing the show and talking about videogames mostly, and I love the Talk With Pictures thread and other forum game-like things, and posting/critiquing art is fun sometimes. Not really into the whole Role Playing thing though, but I could probably do it if I wanted to(I just don't really want to :P), and even though I post there occasionally, I'm not really good at giving life advice nor do I really want to whine about my problems on the forums(no offense to those that do though). I do lurk a bit too, but we've all gotta lurk sometimes. ;)

Edited by (\SBB64/)

I don't post much. I mostly wait for a interesting topic to pop up and post only if I've got something interesting to say. Actually, I never had this much post in a forum, and this is a fairly low number for many members.

I usually post everywhere at some point, except RP, I don't RP at all, but I do post in most things, games, general, art, show discussion, sugarcube and all those fun things!

I post the most in general disucsion as of now, but I post in other forum sections. I don't contribute to them by making threads of my own and I haven't done RP as of yet. But I still post in different forums like sugarcube corner and even in some of the art threads. I also post sometimes in the welcoming section and life advice one in a while.

And ofc here. :P

I lurk alot. On forums in general :P

Hardcore lurker right here. I was actually pretty active here in my early days, but my posting activity has really dwindled since the end of season 2.

I'm anywhere Crona wants to be.

Which means I am all over the place.

See the forum game section? Yeah, I'm there.

See Octavia's hall? Yeah, I'm there.

Look behind you. Yeah, I'm there.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly just lurk but occasionally I post in random threads that interest me. I used to be very active but then my internet went out for a really long time and I sorta lost interest in posting so I just lurk around and read in the mornings.

Random posts in random threads and lurking really. I also like posting my artwork and giving critique on others' (that is, if I didn't lurk so much and actually posted more). I also just butt in whenever I see a thread of interest.

EDIT: I'm a butterfly beez-natches! Yeah! :D

Edited by Demiurge

I'd say I'm sort of difficult to place. *shrug*

I love to draw, but I don't have NEARLY as many of my drawings up in Octavia's Hall as I'd like. I'm also pretty drawn to certain debate topics and philosophical discussions, but it's rare you'll see me in the General Discussions area, because it's rare I find a topic I can get into actively. Where can you find me usually? Forum Games and Media Discussions. I'm also a dedicated gamer, and a lot of the topics introduced in Media Discussions are a little more universal. At least, I think so.

Edited by Fire_Fly

I post in whichever threads I find interesting or funny. I don't post much in Life Advice and neither in the Roleplay forums because I don't really like roleplaying :P

I'm a lurker, pure and true. Proof? I'm still a muffin, even though I joined in... uh... late July? XD

When I /do/ post, I post in Sugarcube Corner and Show Discussion, and I've been warming up to General Discussion a little.

But yeah. Lurking FTW~ B)

What holds me back the most is seeing a reply resembling my line of thought. If somebody has more or less said what I was thinking, I don't bother posting unless I feel that I have something important to append. Note that I just made an exception this rule because JayBee said the same thing on the second page. I'll also not post if I don't feel that my contribution would be valuable in any way, whether or not somebody else has already stated my thoughts.

The majority of my posts are in the Lounge or General Discussion areas. I'm not an artist, and roleplaying isn't my thing.

50/50 lurker and general discussion guy.

edit: Oh, I'm a butterfly now. Check my dubs while they last.

Edited by Artemis

I tend to lurk way more than I post. I'm always interested in what people have to say, but I feel like nobody really has a care about my opinion, so I don't state it as much as I could.

But when I do post, I really have no discretion on topics or areas. Whatever looks interesting will do.