Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

Do you have that much hate for a character that you would leave them injured, or would you help despite your feelings toward them?

Edit 12/05/13: Due to many questions, "lying injured" can mean a broken leg (thus unable to stand up), mortal wounds, or a trip. You decide how hurt the pony is.

Edited by Claritine
  • Brohoof 2

Mane 6: Rarity? I'd help. Just because she's my least favorite doesn't mean I hate her. It just means her five friends interest me more than her, character wise :P

Other: Diamond Tiara? I dunno. I'd be tempted to look the other way but, I'd probably end up doing the right thing.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

Just to make it clear, this isn't meant to be a hate thread. You also probably shouldn't mention your least favorite pony unless you want a flame war here.

It's inevitable that people are going to mention them :3 These kind of things you should really consider while making a thread xP And if it gets out of hand, mods would handle it, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

It's inevitable that people are going to mention them :3 These kind of things you should really consider while making a thread xP And if it gets out of hand, mods would handle it, anyway.

Er, well, yeah, I suppose. I just thought that hate for a cartoon pony is silly and wanted to know what others think about their dislike.

I shall mention my least favorite pony anyway: Diamond Tiara. If she was lying injured, I would help her up. Get her to a hospital if need be. Then I would ask why she's so mean to everypony. Hopefully I would gain a better understanding of her reasons for being mean, and hopefully I could show her that acting that way really hurts others' feelings, and make her see the error of her ways.

Yeah, that's right. I just loved and tolerated my least favorite pony. WHAT NOW? :P

• Brohoof 8

I shall mention my least favorite pony anyway: Diamond Tiara. If she was lying injured, I would help her up. Get her to a hospital if need be. Then I would ask why she's so mean to everypony. Hopefully I would gain a better understanding of her reasons for being mean, and hopefully I could show her that acting that way really hurts others' feelings, and make her see the error of her ways.

Yeah, that's right. I just loved and tolerated my least favorite pony. WHAT NOW? :P

Wow I didn't even read the last little part of your post, and I already knew that this post was gold... I do believe this post is exactly what would happen if I were really in this perdicament..

Maybe even Trixie has a reason why she is so big headed... Ya Know

• Brohoof 1

Of course I would help them. Personal hatred towards someone should not get in the way of you helping someone. Ignoring someone who needs serious help out of personal disgust is just wrong.

You need to be the better man. Being a douche does nothing but bring you down to their level.

• Brohoof 2

Help 'em anyway. Letting your personal hate (which you should not have in the first place) make you unable of doing the right

thing is inhumane.

(Or, if you are pessimistic about humanity, humane. But I'm bucking not.)

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash...laying on the ground injured?

Wahaha, I would totally just leave her there. Yes, I can hate a character that much with no regrets.

:blink:

Posted Image

I know you wouldn't do that! :lol: ...at least I hope you wouldn't... :unsure:

Anyway, I would never abandon anypony who was lying there hurt. I've stopped to help many injured animals I've seen. I'm usually the one who gives money to the people standing around with a gas can, looking confused. Also, you know when someone's car breaks down, how somepony always magically shows up to help push them off the road? Well that's me. ;)

I always help someone in need, I don't care who it is. I figure karma will repay the favor someday. :D

• Brohoof 2

Wahaha, I would totally just leave her there. Yes, I can hate a character that much with no regrets.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexTsRZzyPI

You... Heartless bastard :(

I couldn't leave anypony to die, let alone Dashie ;-;

Seriously though, I really don't know how anyone could just look at anyone in serious danger and just sit idly by; despite your own feelings about the person.

It just seems inhuman.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 6

You monster. I could hear it now. 'Arrrgh... Someone, hey, you, help me out!' 'LOLNO.' 'PLEEEASE!!'

I could never leave a pony injured. We all go home or no one goes home.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy...injured? :( Seriously, I'm not that much heartless person. She's still FLUTTERSHY. She's still extremely adorable, and if I didn't help her I'm sure I'd regret not doing so.

Also, I don't hate her. I just don't like her as much as everypony else, but I still like her. I don't hate any character, and don't think any characters deserve to die a cruel death just because someone hated them or found them annoying enough to not help them. NO CHARACTER DESERVES IT.

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 4

Most people would not really leave the character to die, because as soon as we hear there pleads for help then we will get soft and help them. We might leave them if they still acted like snotty brats towards us even when they are injured but i don't know. Some people have enough guts to look the other way.