Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

I just don't like Diamond Tiara in general, but she's still just a little filly. I'd be a monster if I just left her there. Btw I don't have a least favorite of the Mane 6 I love all if them. :3

Besides, even if she's evil, she's still cute.

How can you resist that face? :wub:post-7662-0-76162800-1347715561.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Speaking as a total sadist and vengeful young man with major issues in anger. . . . of course I'd help.

I’m very much a believer in the punishment fitting the crime, but I also believe in mercy.

The pony I dislike has done me no wrong and isn’t a monster that causes suffering of others.

So aye, I would help Princess Celestia if I found her injured and needing help.

Duh! Of course I'd help them! I don't hate the character THAT much, now. Even in real life: I'd help someone who hates me. That doesn't mean I'd leave them there injured. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment!

I would always help out Fluttershy...I don't hate her, she's just not as interesting. Cute, though! Of course I'd help her. Anypony who doesn't help Fluttershy has no heart at all....... :(

Edited by Pixiesong
  • Brohoof 2

Least Mane 6 (Fluttershy)-

I'd still help her, just cause I don't like her as much as the others doesn't mean I don't have a heart ^.^

Least over all (Blueblood)-

Eh, I guess he'd start criticizing the way I help him or something, so I'll just leave c:

I can already see it...

Me: *walking and finds Blueblood on the ground*

BlueBlood: You...you....dirty peasent, Help Me Out!

Me: *Rolls eyes and tries to help him*

BlueBlood: Eww, Did you even wash your hooves?

Me: ehh

BlueBlood: Augh, Dirty disgusting hooves, touching my royal pelt.

Me: *poker face* *drops Blublood*

Blueblood: Wait! You can't just leave me here, I'm Royalty!

Me: *flies away*

• Brohoof 3

Least favourite pony you say? :huh: *Cough* diamondtiara......... Of course I would still help them..... It shouldnt matter whether you like them or not... If someone needs help... you should help them anyway......... You can be certain that I would go out of my way to help someone if I have the power to do so.... ;)^_^

Yeah, I'd rescue Blueblood.

I just can't stand to see anyone, person, animal, or pony, injured.

A lot of people might say this, but truthfully, I care more about pretty much everybody than I do myself, so even if it meant dying myself, I'd rescue him. I don't really matter that much.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'd rescue Blueblood.

I just can't stand to see anyone, person, animal, or pony, injured.

A lot of people might say this, but truthfully, I care more about pretty much everybody than I do myself, so even if it meant dying myself, I'd rescue him. I don't really matter that much.

That is very noble of you..... But would you really sacrifice your own life for just anyone?...... In my case it would have to be someone pretty special to me..... To give your own life for them..... Not trying to critique you or anything.... Im just genuinely curious..... Would you really just throw away your life for just anyone like that? :huh:

Any of the mane 6? Totally help, easily, though I am not the greatest at helping people in general, always afraid I might screw up.

Anyone that I would not help though? Big Macintosh. He wouldn't need my help anyways. He seems so smug in an unsmuggy way.

• Brohoof 1

That is very noble of you..... But would you really sacrifice your own life for just anyone?...... In my case it would have to be someone pretty special to me..... To give your own life for them..... Not trying to critique you or anything.... Im just genuinely curious..... Would you really just throw away your life for just anyone like that? :huh:

Probably.

I truly can't stand even the thought of people in danger, or lying somewhere injured, etc...

I may not be the most selfless person in the world, (far from it in fact.) but to be perfectly honest, if such a situation occured, and I didn't at least try to save them, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, and would despise myself til the day I died.

The only exception would be if it was a terrorist or serial killer or someone else who only causes destruction and suffering.

If silver spoon was laying on the ground injured and in pain... I can think of nothing more apporopiate than this.

post-5326-0-99879400-1347725982.gif

5$ COME SEE SILVER SPOON IN PAIN MAY BE HER LAST MOMENTS THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME!! ONLY 5$!!

Very simple answer. I'd help them if I could, or I'd find someone that could (that's of course after the initial shock of discovering that the FiM world was real).

The thing is, I like all the characters in FiM. So even though there might be one that's my least favorite, I wouldn't hate them enough to leave them there.

The way I look at it, if you're a true brony, you help, regardless of whether you like the character in the show or not. It should be enough to know they're real at that point.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1