Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

Fluttershy?

Ehhhhhh....

Fluttershy is just so irritating though, so I can't really know...

But I would feel soulless if I didn't help...

Pass?

I don't think I could ignore anypony or anything at all if it was lying there injured even if I strongly disliked them. I mean comeon! That would literally be on me forever. I'd feel sooooo guilty.

So Yeah i'd help them I don't know if i'd be super friends with them or anything I guess it would depend.

Its hard to even tell to be honest because I don't really know what my least favorite pony is.

Rainbow Dash...laying on the ground injured?

Wahaha, I would totally just leave her there. Yes, I can hate a character that much with no regrets.

As much as I want to completely destroy you for that, I always have to aknowlege a skilled troll at work. You got basically everybody to respond. That's quite an achievment.

Anyway, My least fav is probably Featherweight. But would I just leave him there? I don't leave anybody (or in this case anypony) just lying there, so NO.

Edited by Garbo802

I don't know who my least favorite is. It's either diamond tiara, snips, snails, or twist.

Edit: forgot about Blueblood and the two bitches in Putting Your Hoof Down.

Either way, I wouldn't leave them to die. And it it's a female, I'd totally give them some torture-snuggles.

Edited by SonOfTheNorthe

hm... least favorite main 6 or least favorite anypony?

if main 6... id obviously help her... idk if i have a least favorite main 6....

there are so many god damn anyponys.... idk i choose trixy....

if i saw her lying downed.... id help her if it was in RL... if i was in equestria.... i dont know.... depens what mood im in...

I'd help any pony in Equestria with the exception of maybe Trixie and those two really dumb one's who almost get the entirety of Ponyville subjected to death by bear. Oh, and Diamond Tiara and her sidekick. They can suck it, those little buckers.

As much as I want to completely destroy you for that, I always have to aknowlege a skilled troll at work. You got basically everybody to respond. That's quite an achievment.

Anyway, My least fav is probably Featherweight. But would I just leave him there? I don't leave anybody (or in this case anypony) just lying there, so NO.

So opinions = trolling now? That's cool.

I was being completely serious about my statement and I don't need to be called names for it.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash...laying on the ground injured?

Wahaha, I would totally just leave her there. Yes, I can hate a character that much with no regrets.

That's not nice :(

In any case-- I'd help them no matter what. I can't stand to see anything hurt or injured. I can't even have a mouse trap in my room, its just cruel, I'd catch a mouse in a cup, take it outside, and let it go, but I couldn't hurt it!

So, if my least favorite pony was injured.. I'd help them in any way that I could!

WHY U ALL LEAVE DIAMOND TIARA TO DIE

I'd help anypony since I don't hate any of them enough to wish them a horrible fate. I don't actively hate any of them, I'm just mildly annoyed by some of their characteristics. It'd be Fluttershy lying there, incidentally.

• Brohoof 1

If it was my least favorite of the main six then my dilemma would be would I help an injured Pinkie Pie, lying on the ground in need of medical assistance. While I probably would find her annoying if I actually met her I would most definitely help her. I would take her to the nearest medical facility or if need be tend to her myself. Not only is it the right thing to do but having someone (or somepony in this case) grateful toward me in a situation like this would just give me the best feeling in the world.

• 1 year later...

Pinkie Pie?
Despite my extreme dislike for her, I can't bear to see anyone injured.
It's one of my core principles to nurture and cultivate all life, no matter what form it takes.
I'd do my best to tend to her injuries, and then, if she'd want me to, accompany her to a hospital.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

I'm not sure who would be my "least-favorite" pony. Even the candidates I do not dislike, so I would definitely help him/her in any manner possible. I'd probably still help if I did dislike them if the reasons for disliking them wasn't just me; I wouldn't want to be childish.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

I would help the pony. I would help her, even chrysalis. I don't really know who I dislike the most, but I would help the pony. Leaving an injured individual is morally wrong. I would have to help them out. I'd take them to a hospital and make sure that they get the attention they need.

Even in real life, if a person I disliked was seriously injured, if still help them. How could I hate someone enough to let them suffer?

I'd poke Trixie the Flim Flam bros repeatedly with a stick until Sethisto someone who actually gives a shit shows up

I know, I'm awful

Edited by Junpei Iori

Mane 6: I would definitely help Twilight (Calm down, I adore Twilight... Just a bit less than the others.)

In General: I would like to think that I would leave Trixie to die  >_> . But I don't think I could do that. And who knows she might be grateful and become less of an arrogant, in your face show off.