Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

Twilight Sparkle - broken fore leg.

I would laugh at her and tell her she deserves it. Then I would punch her out. Then I would carry her to the hospital so they could fix her up then.

As for why I would do that to Twilight Sparkle, her "solution" in the episode 'Too Many Pinkies' is to commit mass murder.

My least favourite ponies... Snips and Snails... I probably would help them... but then I'd run for the hills because they'd probably latch onto me like a parasite! "JellyBean saved us! She's the coolest! We love her!" I would die :(

• Brohoof 1

Trixie wants some help? Nope, coup de grace. Take her little neck in my hands and squeeeezzzeeeee...

Only kidding. Hell no. Watch a cute little pony, writhe in agony, crying out in pain? I can barely hear a dog whimper in loneliness before rushing over to it and cuddling it. There's no way I could stand idly by and watch a pony die. Even if I dislike them, i'd throw them over my shoulder and carry them to hospital.

I would laugh at her and tell her she deserves it. Then I would punch her out. Then I would carry her to the hospital so they could fix her up then.

As for why I would do that to Twilight Sparkle, her "solution" in the episode 'Too Many Pinkies' is to commit mass murder.

The Pinkies weren't alive or even sentient, killing them was the same thing as killing a mildly advanced robot

Diamond Tiara? I would hit her with a shovel to "put her put of her misery" then I would use magic to bring her back to life, then kill her again.

Such cruelty. :( I mean what the hell did they ever do to you? Plus, Diamond Tiara's a filly for crying out loud! :(

My least favourite ponies... Snips and Snails... I probably would help them... but then I'd run for the hills because they'd probably latch onto me like a parasite! "JellyBean saved us! She's the coolest! We love her!" I would die :(

I don't know why but this post made me laugh a lot.  ^_^

Somehow, I get the sense that this topic was designed to find out which ponies are peoples' least favorites.

Anyway, this goes without saying, but I'd help them if I saw them.  First of all, it would be conclusive evidence that Equestria exists.  That couldn't be bad in any possible way.  Secondly, there's no reason not to help them (though keeping the pony out of the sights of the media would be a challenge).  And finally, it's a reflection of how humans are, so you'd want to try and make a good first impression, at least until they inevitably learn of our insatiable taste for wars, bigotry and reality shows.  Once that happens, well, there's really nothing you can do.

Edited by SBaby

Considering that my least favorite is probably Sombra, I can safely say that I have no ethical problem with letting him rot.

If it was Blueblood, I'd make him apologize to Rarity and have him agree to pay the cost of dry cleaning for her Gala dress before giving him medical attention.

My least favorite pony is either Sombra or Diamond Tiara. I would NOT help Sombra, but I would help Diamond Tiara. She's just a filly, after all.

I'd probably kick Sombra in his damn face. I genuinely do not like him. >_<

She may be a bit boring and obsessed with apples, but that's no reason to leave Applejack when she needs help. And who knows, if she can still talk it just might be the first conversation she's had where she mentions apples less than ten times. >_>

Least favorite pony, definitely Diamond Tiara.

I would help her but mercilessly insult her the entire time for just being a horrible pony.

Either that or I would tell her I would only help her if her father paid me a very nice amount of money [something greater than my current salary].

If I was a pony in this scenario, I would additionally make fun of her cutie mark and tell her that she would have been better off being a blank flank and wait on getting a decently awesome cutie mark.. which I am sure the writers will eventually give the CMC.

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

I loathe Trixie so if I saw her lying injured, I would take out a knife and start stabbing. Heheheehehehheheh, yes, kill Trixie. Mwahahahaahahahaah. Ah, if only.

I shall play out the scene using my OCs!

Stormwing: Banshee! Theres a dead Trixie in our house!

Banshee: Oh! Hahy! Hahw dihd sheh geht heah?

SW: Bansheeee! What did you do?

B: Meh? Ach, ah dihdn't do thihs!

SW: Explain what happened Banshee!

B: Ah've nevah seehn hehr befohre ihn mah lihfe.

SW: Why did you kill this Trixie, Banshee?

B: Ah do naht kihll Trixies, thaht ees, thaht ees mah leahst fahvoreet thihg tah do.

SW: Tell me Banshee, exactly what you were doing before I got home.

B: Ahlraght, wehll ah wahs upsahrs. (Okay) Ah wahs sittin in mah rhoom. (Yes) Reahdin ah book. (Go on) Ahnd whell thihs Trixie lihmped in. (Okay) Soh ah whent ap ta her. (Yes) Ahnd ah, eh, ah stahbbed her thirhty-sevahn tahms in thah chehst.

SW: Banshee! That kills Trixies!

B: Oh, wehll, ah didehnt knohw thaht.

SW: How do you not know that?

B: Yeah, ahm in thah wrohng heah, ah suhck.

SW: What happened to her hooves?

B: Whahts thaht?

SW: Her hooves? Why-why are they missing?

B: Wehll ah, ah coohked thahm ahp, and ahte thehm.

SW:............Bansheeee?

B: Ah wahs hangry, ahnd wehll, whehn ya crahve hoohves....

SW: Why on earth would you do that?

B: Ah wahs hangry far hoohves. Gimmeh ah breahk.

SW: Bansheeeee.

B: Mah stoomach wahs makin thah ruhmbliehs.

SW: Banshee.

B: Thaht ohnly hoohves wouhld sahtisfy.

SW: What is wrong with you Banshee?

B: Whehll ah kihll Trixies ahnd ah eaht hoohves, thahts two thihngs.

Edited by Joe