Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being stupid

Beat Shock

I'm pretty sure that all of you have the times in your life where you do something crazy. I wanted to hear some stories like the one I had today...

I jumped off my roof to my trampoline (Not hard at all), but then realized something. I could make it more interesting by moving the tramp away from the roof.

I did it because it has a big thrill to it, even when I could've died. If I missed by a little and hit the metal bar, I could've shattered my pelvic/tailbone, or worst, smash the place that got me the nerve to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nByBPrwd12Y

Not the scariest thing I've done, but still...

So do you guys have any interesting tales of cheating death? :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

So you saw some random kid on youtube do an amazing jump and decided to claim it as your own. Nice work, buddy. (Just kidding....I think?)

That is me. If you go to my profile, my youtube is TheChineseLionTamer. I have been doing stuff like this for a while and I wouldn't claim someone else's video for my own.

So yeah, that's me jumping.

So you saw some random kid on youtube do an amazing jump and decided to claim it as your own. Nice work, buddy.

(Just kidding....I think?)

The video was uploaded just hours ago :/

Anyway, I once tried to jump from the second floor just for the heck of it, without any preparation or whatnot. I landed okay, I just twisted my leg a bit, but my mother panicked like all hell broke loose. It took her about three weeks to let me play outside again.

I'm not really clear when this happened, but I'm pretty sure I was fourteen

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really done anything stupid because i have common sense. I think the most dangerous thing I did was letting go of the swing and when it got close to the ground a few times but it isn't that dangerous.

Edited by Thatpony124

I learn from mistakes quickly, so everytime I do something stupid by accident, I tend to stay away, and I'm naturally cautious.

Also, I can confirm that this video is his because I'm the camera guy.

• Brohoof 1

My friend and I used to jump off his shed into the sandbox for fun.

One time, on a 20 mile hike, we both managed to twist our ankles (thankfully near the end of the hike), and decided to see how many times we could limp back and forth across the road before a car came. Almost got hit twice.

• Brohoof 5

I got a good one. A few years ago, I jumped into a rock quarry, except I jumped a few feet short and landed on the foot of the quarry before tumbling 20 more feet down into the water. I broke my leg, an arm, shattered my hand and three ribs. In fact, me hitting the foot of the quarry probably saved me. Because, unbeknownst to me at the time, a 50+ foot jump into 7ft water = death. I was really stupid. Not only was it illegal, but I almost died.

• Brohoof 1

I cant really think of anything Reaaallly stupid that I have done, I spin fire every Sunday night but I have been doing that for about a year now... So I guess you could say I am trained.

EDIT. When I posted this I remembered one thing that I did, I decided to stand up on my sled and go down this Huge hill a couple winters ago... I ended up breaking my arm.

Edited by Flame Dancer

As someone who ripped all of the tendons on top of my left foot by jumping on a trampoline normally, this video terrifies me. when i was younger and wanted to do something stupid and "scary" i tried smoking pot for the first time. not literally put my life in danger. but hey? im not a daredevil, to each his own. glad you didn't get hurt.

i have to ask though... have your parents seen you do this?

I cant really think of anything Reaaallly stupid that I have done, I spin fire every Sunday night but I have been doing that for about a year now... So I guess you could say I am trained.

EDIT. When I posted this I remembered one thing that I did, I decided to stand up on my sled and go down this Huge hill a couple winters ago... I ended up breaking my arm.

do you have any videos of you doing this? a friend of mine spun fire at raves for a couple of years. she was really awesome at it.

I do indeed Here is a link to my channel.

http://www.youtube.c...le?feature=mhee

So far I have three video's up, Just go to brows video's... But I guess you already know that.

Also I remembered another stupid thing I did, My cousins and I all went tubing and we decided it would be fun to flip the tube and have everyone get into the water and hold onto the handles, One of my cousins got pulled under the water but he did manage to get back up and breath again... As stupid as it was, It was so much fun.

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 2

Felt it was a good idea when I was in fifth grade to try and run across slippery rocks in Hawaii. Slipped and smacked my face and knee on the rock hard rocks. LOL ROCK HARD ROCKS

anyway that was seriously painful

I don't remember exactly how old I was when this happened, but I had just gotten a wooden baseball bat for Easter. I'm guessing I was between 6-8 years old, so I decided I was going to throw the bat up into the air. I threw it up in the air, and then I ducked hoping that would stop the bat from hitting me. Of course it didn't, the bat came back down and gave me a nasty bump on my head. I'm just really glad the bat wasn't made of metal.

Here i got a pretty good one...

Well last year in February my youth group went skiing... It was the end of the day so i decided to do 2 more runs down some pretty decent slopes

Then i got the bright idea to go straight down the hill without turning... Turns out without goggles (just glasses) Your eyes will get really watery...

So with this in mind i am going about 50+mph now...

I forgot that at about 3/4 down the hill there are these cuts/ditches about 4-5ft deep in the hill

so now that i can't see, i go flying over one of these that was sorta an 'S' bend

i slam into the curve about 10 ft from the start with my skiis...

my face hits the ground really hard, then my body finally touches down after about 3 flips and 20 ft later (mostly a blur)

i can't find my glasses (they are still at the start of the fall)

my face was all swollen and purple, i thought i broke a few vertabrae and my leg.

So i do a nasty 1/2 mile hike back to the lodge (mostly up hill from my possition)

Turns out I have now a concussion and whiplash so bad that my head was tilted about 30 degrees to the left for 5 months XD

EDIT: Though... i never got to do that last run

but yeah some kid stopped next to me when i fell, he said

first off...

"HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?"

then...

"DUDE YOU FLEW LIKE 30 ft or so..."

Of course i didn't really answer him because i felt like i just died...

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Alcohol related event.

I had a party at my house with about 30 people in attendance, 2 kegs, various hard liquor, jello shots, music, twister, etc. The kegs were out in the garage which was also the smoking area so most of there people were there. A lot of them were doing keg stands and they insisted on me doing one too, since I was the host. My drink of choice is Captain and Coke and I really hate beer. In lieu of a keg stand, I said I would do a shot of everclear (190 proof or 95% alcohol). I had done this before and it was my "party trick". This time was different because people said they didn't believe it was everclear and that I should light it as proof. On the way out to the garage I must have bumped into someone and spilled some of it on my hand/arm without noticing. When i lit the shot the fire went half way up my arm. For a couple of seconds it didn't hurt, as it was burning the alcohol, but before I could get it out I had 2nd degree burns on my arm.

I also do BMX and Freestyle on my bike. I was going down hill racing against my friends. They dared me to go my fastest which is about a little over 24 mph. I did and my front tire hit a rock. I flipped foward down the hill and broke my leg and collar bone. My leg was stuck in the bars of the bike and i couldnt really get it out. When I finally got it out I heard a pop and realized I also twisted my ankle. I still race and do parkour but now I'm more careful when I do.

Wow. o_o

The stupidest thing I did was jump off of a roof without a trampoline.

Not much damage was done but my legs were hurting for about a week or two lol.

I would have been scared if I were you. Every time I would try to do something like this I would just stop right there because in the back of my head I hear something saying: "Your gonna die! Stop it dumbass!"

• Brohoof 1