Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

Well my real name is Joshua

i usually go by Josh

but i am also known as Paul at ultimate frisbee (they said i don't look like a josh but a paul...)

also Gary

parents call me Joshy Woshy /).- (do parents get some sick enjoyment out of this stuff?)

also JDub (last name starts with 'W') (if i ever become a DJ i'll go by DJDUB) XD

and last but not least

vector...

if you've seen despicable me... there you go

anyways those are mine.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I'm horrified that nobody made that joke sooner. You are all uncultured swine.

My name is Morgan, by the way. Nicknames being Mo and Momo. Also Hinamori, after Momo Hinamori, a character from Bleach. But only one person is allowed to call me that, and she's a lot closer to me than any of you will ever be. So don't even think about it. All of the fiery rage of hell will brought down upon your family.

• Brohoof 6

Mah middle name is Michael. Does that count?

Anyways, I do know that Crona's name is Gary, but that's pretty it when it comes to who's name I know. Well, other than Shanky, since it says on her profile that her name is Katrina.

My good golly gosh...my middle name is Michael too :blink: TOGETHER WE MUST RULE THE WORLD!

My name is Dakota... I enjoy being called DJ though... (And Dusty is my nickname IRL) So yeah... that's my name, because Dakota is awesome.

That's cool! My best friend that I grew up with in California was named Dakota, but we called him DK.

• Brohoof 1

My name... Ah, no. I shall inform you only of my code name. My code name, it is Hoo---- Uh, Looker. It is what they all call me.

Seriously though, my name is Jason. But I'm also called Josh, Justin, and other names, so there's that too.

EDIT: Also, fun story. My mom came up with my name because one of the movies that she saw before I was born was Friday the 13th. Yup, I was named after Jason Voorhees.

Edited by Kapi
  • Brohoof 2

Well, My name is Bethany, my friends often call me beth,bethy,befany (only one and i try to get her not to but i prefer it over 'baboo' so you win some you lose some), or deathany, or bethy bunny, i think thats it yeah. I like my name and my nick-names too :)

My real name is Joseph. I usually go by Joe. When people call me by my full name, it feels very formal. A few people like to call me Joey and I don't really mind. But, for the sake of the internet, I'm still Berry Pie to you all.

It's Sergio Sanchez, people tend to think it's a nice name but I really have a huge dislike for it. Thankfully my parents didn't follow that tradition of naming your kids 7+ useless names, so that's nice!

My name is Dillon, it is the irish spelling despite not being in anyway irish. I also have no nicknames because people who nickname me tend not to speak again. However on the internet i ahve had the nickname of Lost, which i am okay with.

I go by Emma. Although I've found that my friends like to shorten it to 'Em', especially when typing. I'm thinking is it that hard to type out Emma? Lol. Emma is already a shortened version in my case.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

i do not wish to reveal my full name on here (partly because i have 4 names and one last name, but partly also because i don't particularly care for them and feel it wouldn't be the best idea to reveal them out on a public forum), so i'll just tell what my first name is:

Isak.

people seem to think this name is oh so very speshul and whatnot, but i honestly do not see what's the big deal about it. >.>