Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 item

zoruapwns

So guys if you could have one item what would it be,one rule though it has to not exist in real life.

ie:it can befrom fan-fics,tv,books,movies,pictures,games and such.

Mine is...

post-6821-0-81188900-1347829186.jpg

What's yours?

• Brohoof 2

So, a fictional object? Let me think. I know, a spell book! I'd love the chance to become a wizard. Plus, I could use it to save people. Then I could be a super hero! Or maybe just use it to magic away all my chores...

The Millennium Falcon, then I could travel through space and stuff like that, explore the Galaxy.

Option 2: SR2 Normandy from Mass Effect. Same as above.

The technology from both ships would be valuable.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 1

How's about.......A fanfic machine thing that can create anything that I want, fictional or not.

Clichè response yes, but that would solve everything! :)

If not that, a mobile suit. Preferably Wing Zero. Piloted by Fluttershy! A pony mobile suit! *_*

Edited by Killman
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Yeah, I hopefully get a replica along with a jumpsuit (it will take some time, but doesn´t matter), but I dare to say I might kill for a fully functional one. Just gotta love it.

Either this amazing stuff OR

Wings (like these in the AXE commercial! :wub: )

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0jeUWvPaGI

There´s a bunch of other cool stuff but I won´t get it on my mind until I see it so... that´s all for now.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

but I dare to say I might kill for a fully functional one.

Who wouldn't?

I would do illegal thing to get a working portal gun VERY ILLEGAL THINGS. MUAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

But it seriously would be nice to have a real one.

• Brohoof 1

It's obvious! Mega Man's Arm cannon - The Mega-Buster.

Someone attacks you, you prod them, you steal their strength, problem over!

Also, <Warning! Scenario involving stuff approaching!>

Me: "Oh no! The entire world's military forces are coming!

Army people: "We kill you, Ja!"

Me: *Prods nuclear missile turret-y thing* *Puts on really cheese-y grin and voice* "Yes! Now I've got your power!"

Army people: Nein! Schnell! Wandern Schnell!.....Why have we gone German?........"

<Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!>

*Stage end music*

And that's why the world's military sucks!

-Joe-

A bag of holding. I always find myself running out of room in my pockets, or filling them with so much stuff that I can't comfortably sit down. How much space I have in my car would no longer be a concern when shopping either. I could stuff everything in my bag.

• Brohoof 3

pipboy from fallout, that would be the best.

Pipboys are awesome but I prefer to call them Pipbucks though as I know pretty much nothing about actual fallout :( .

Although I am saving for a copy of fallout 3/new vegas.

• Brohoof 2

Pipboys are awesome but I prefer to call them Pipbucks though as I know pretty much nothing about actual fallout :( .

Although I am saving for a copy of fallout 3/new vegas.

fallout3 and nv are good games. i recommend getting them for the computer that way you can mod. and pipbuck is much cooler then pipboy. about 20% cooler
  • Brohoof 2

fallout3 and nv are good games. i recommend getting them for the computer that way you can mod.

I would but I am forced to use my family computer as my parents wont let me get my own computer because they think ill buy everything off eBay and constantly download viruses.

And I cant get it on the family computer because It would be laggy as hell. :(

I would but I am forced to use my family computer as my parents wont let me get my own computer because they think ill buy everything off eBay and constantly download viruses.

And I cant get it on the family computer because It would be laggy as hell. :(

that sucks dude. if i could i would give you my old computer. its kinda slow but theres not alot of lag and the game runs just fine. hope you can get the game regardless. and i hope you can get all the dlc's as well. there really good for nv and fallout3
  • Brohoof 1

that sucks dude. if i could i would give you my old computer. its kinda slow but theres not alot of lag and the game runs just fine. hope you can get the game regardless. and i hope you can get all the dlc's as well. there really good for nv and fallout3

Is there a GOTY version of fallout 3/NV?

A piece of paper would probably play games quicker than my current computer everytime I go to play Minecraft or age of empires I get 6-9FPS and that's on a good day.

A Real-Life Working Master Chief Suit. yep.

Someone tries to rob me? No biggie! I'll just punch them with my elbow, and Sprint away.

I play waaay too much Halo: Reach.

Is there a GOTY version of fallout 3/NV?

A piece of paper would probably play games quicker than my current computer everytime I go to play Minecraft or age of empires I get 6-9FPS and that's on a good day.

i really dont know if there is a GOTY version of fallout 3/nv. i never really looked for it. ill keep an eye out though. what knid of computer are you using?

I would get "The heart of gold" from Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Then I would get the computer to figure out the probability of going to Equestria and plug in the number into the infinite improbability drive.

what knid of computer are you using?

I have no clue whatsoever I know next to nothing about computers Xbox's yeah,Nintendo consoles a bit but computers? no

all I know is its really slow when I'm trying to game.

Give me a genie that grants me as many wishes I want! B)

If not, I chose my very own dragon. It would have to be a dragon from Eragon because I could read his/her mind, and he/she wouldn't stop growing! I would be so cool as a rider! :P

Either that, or have a pony from MLP like a boss. :)