Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

"Wooooow," Glitch said. It was all he could think to say; the ship was huge! She was as big as a chunk of town. Glitch hadn't seen anything quite as large. Calling her "humble" was a gross understatement.

"Oh, I need this- uh, I mean, her because I'm looking for a mare. I love her without a doubt in my mind. Surely you can understand?"

He thought about it, and then nodded. "Yes, I can understand. Is she, perhaps, the funny eyed blonde pony with bubbles for a cutie mark? She seemed like an interesting mare." He hit a button next to the entrance, dropping down a ramp and opening the door. "Shall we?"

Inside, Meta led Glitch to the captain's room. "OK. So, you want a cloudwalking spell... well, I have two options. One, I can have Sailor Red cast the spell. But it will only last about 15 minutes. Or I can cast the spell, and it can last up to 60 hours, or 5 consecutive days.  But I have to take off my mask to do it, and I want your word that what you see underneath my mask you will not tell anypony else. I have no intent of harming anypony, or I would have done it long ago. I don't need any more prejudice than what I already have. And I have served the Royal Sisters for... a long time. Only five ponies know of my secret, and after you I prefer it if it didn't spread without my OK. OK?"

He turned and grabbed a scroll off of the shelf. "So... Glitch... do you want me to do the spell, or do you want Sailor Red to do it?"

He thought about it, and then nodded. "Yes, I can understand. Is she, perhaps, the funny eyed blonde pony with bubbles for a cutie mark? She seemed like an interesting mare." He hit a button next to the entrance, dropping down a ramp and opening the door. "Shall we?"

Inside, Meta led Glitch to the captain's room. "OK. So, you want a cloudwalking spell... well, I have two options. One, I can have Sailor Red cast the spell. But it will only last about 15 minutes. Or I can cast the spell, and it can last up to 60 hours, or 5 consecutive days.  But I have to take off my mask to do it, and I want your word that what you see underneath my mask you will not tell anypony else. I have no intent of harming anypony, or I would have done it long ago. I don't need any more prejudice than what I already have. And I have served the Royal Sisters for... a long time. Only five ponies know of my secret, and after you I prefer it if it didn't spread without my OK. OK?"

He turned and grabbed a scroll off of the shelf. "So... Glitch... do you want me to do the spell, or do you want Sailor Red to do it?"

Glitch turned the question over in his head. He desperately wanted to spend as much time with Derpy as he could. However, there was probably a good reason that the masked pony covered his face if he needed to warn him about it. But, after much deliberation, love won out, and Glitch made his decision.

"Let's have you cast the spell on me."

(@@Glitch, )

"Very well... but as I have said, do not judge me on what you see." He smiled. "You must have great love for this pony." He turned around, took off his mask, and put it down on the table. As the illusion wore off, his actual form - his changeling form - appeared. He turned around and gauged his reaction, half expecting him to turn tail and run.

(@@Glitch, )

"Very well... but as I have said, do not judge me on what you see." He smiled. "You must have great love for this pony." He turned around, took off his mask, and put it down on the table. As the illusion wore off, his actual form - his changeling form - appeared. He turned around and gauged his reaction, half expecting him to turn tail and run.

Glitch was taken aback. He stepped backwards, shocked at the masked pony's true form. Here he was, standing face to face with an actual Changeling, the same race would've destroyed Canterlot had the Elements of Harmony not intervened. Glitch briefly wondered if the Changeling would hurt him, then brushed that idea off. If the Changeling wanted to hurt him, why would he wait so long? Glitch gulped, swallowing his fear, before stepping forward.

"I don't care what you are," he said. "Cast. The. Spell."

Quick Fix grins, "That's the spirit. Anything for a mare, right?" ​She walks around the area, studying different control panels and screens. She wondered as to just how long this had been here, and where, if the entrance was so small, did everything else fit, but held her peace. It just wasn't a good time. 

He sighed. "Very well." His horn glowed green, and a beam lazily flew out of his horn, wrapped around his legs, and bound itself to them. "There you go." He put his mask back on, and instantaniously his disguise came back. Then, a blue earth pony came up. "Sir, we found the mare." Meta smiled, and pulled a lever. The ship jolted to a stop. "Now, when you are ready to be picked up- if you need to be- blow this whistle." He gave him the whistle and pulled a second lever, which opened a hatch in the roof and elevated Glitch up. Then it came back down, empty.

Glitch came up, ten feet from a sobbing Derpy. He was walking on the clouds.

Rainbow Beats you. Obviously, just because she went easy on you doesn’t mean she’s going to let herself lose. “Ha!” She jibes “You’re a stinky parasprite!”

Jordo smiles, trying his best to hide his fatigue.

"I..I'll beat you one of these days." he says jokingly. He has fun when he races dash, even though he has no hope of ever winning.

"I was just going easy on you is all" he said, wide grin on his face.

Glitch gasped, then began to laugh. He was actually walking on a cloud! He never thought he would be up here, not in a million years. He checked if he still had the muffins, only to find two of them. They'd be enough. Glitch walked over to Derpy, crying on the ground, if it could be called that. He tilted her head up so she could see him.

"Hey there," he said before brandishing the muffins. "I brought you these."

Meta grinned and then sat down in his chair- only too sit on something. He stood back up and picked up the letter. It had his seal on it... wait.

It was an exact copy of the letter that he sent to Celestia.

He opened it, and read it through. It was the original letter, asking for a private meeting with her. "What...?" he murmured to himself. "I thought I sent this... what did I send to her...?" He looked up. "So, Quick. How do you like the ship?"

Dark Meta stood with his sword pointed at Bob. (Real creative name, morningstar) "Who are you, and what are you doing here with Queen Chrysalis?"

(I listened intently to Luna's brief summary of her life and intrest.I expected her to like many of the things she told me about but one intrest stood out the most.video games.Celestia had mentioned Luna's fascination for gaming but I didn't think it be this deep.Maybe if I bring this conversation over to gaming territory,it could go to my favor.I mean I'm a pretty avid gamer myself how hard could it be?)I thought to myself.

After awile of hoofing-it, the palace finally came into view.At that time I realized that I was being very quite.I was a little angered by this and without thinking I said "Luna,I know you may think that this date is going poorly but just know that I tried my very hardest to make this perfect for you because thats what you are perfect.You are the most beautiful mare that I've ever meet.Everything about you is amazing.Personaly I prefer the moon over the sun.I think it looks cooler.Also,never try to think of yourself lower than anypony.I think your special.By the way are you a hardcore gamer or casual?After breaking out my rant and realizing what I said my face was blushing lobster red (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?NOW SHE WILL NEVER WANT TO SEE Y0U AGAIN.)As my thoughts were shouting at me I covered my face with one hoof in embarrassment and waited for a response from the princess.

(You jerk! You stole MY plan! that’s what I did for Pinkie back when I was just another poster!) Vinyl agrees, accepting the record. “It may be a bit late though, depending on how much longer this goes on.” She motions toward the brawl outside. “They’re fighting over me, you know, It wouldn’t be right for me not to be here.” “Well then shouldn’t you stop them?” a passing pony asks. “No, this has to happen.” Vinyl replies. You leave to go find cheerilee, who is chatting with Twilight when you find her.

(OOC: ...Well, I'm unoriginal, ok? I tried to make it my own plan, but I guess I stepped too close to yours. Oh well, sorry about that.)

Vinyl Scratch's positive answer made Static Arc feel a lot better about the situation. The plan was foolproof albeit unoriginal, but Cheerilee wouldn't know the difference, right? She would love it regardless. At least, Static hoped she liked it.

"Hmm, pretty stupid to fight over you like this. Shouldn't they, I don't know, talk it over? Anyway, I got to get back to find Cheerilee. Thanks again, Vinyl!"

Static waved his hoof towards the DJ, signaling his goodbye as he trotted back into the heat of the party. It didn't take him as long as he expected, but eventually he found his love talking to a purple-coated unicorn. He remembered her as Twilight Sparkle, he had borrowed a few books from her in the past from her tree library.  He also saw what looked to be another unicorn, who seemed to be talking to the both of them in Static's eyes. Immediately Static's overprotective side showed a little. Was this new unicorn trying to get friendly with the two mares? Or did he know them already? It didn't matter, he had to show him who was his mare.

Static then decided to stride up to the three ponies, and then put his foreleg around Cheerilee and planted a full kiss on the lips of his lover for about ten seconds.

"Hey there, babe, enjoying this little party for us?"

Static then shot a steely glare towards the new unicorn stallion, and mouthed the words "She's mine" toward him. Who knows, he might have been planning to steal her away from him. Can't take any chances at a party like this.

(I don’t even know what’s going on anymore...)

Sand blinks in suprise at her first statement. This was something that he had never known, one of the few things in fact. Traveling, reading, exploring, and research on a near constant basis tended to make him know a little of everything, though not in detail. For instance, he knew how to deliver children from birthing mothers in five different species, one that walked on neither two legs or four. The second statement made him do a mental rewind, as he was unsure that he had said anything. When the reality of his own compliment came upon him, a rash of blushing ran down his cheeks and neck, ending at his tail. His wings jutted out in suprise, pushing him a couple of inches off the floor, which was enough to destabilize his balance. Falling over onto his left side, he managed to bang his head on the table and twist his wing painfully at the same time. A sharp intake of breath later, he was sprawled on the floor, his eyes unfocused and in an embarresing position.

Zecora rushes to your side and holds out a hoof to help you up. “Oh dear me! Are you alright? it seems you received quite a fright! I had no idea you would react so strong! I should have said nothing! I was wrong!”

He looked at her, when she reacted to what he said about him being allergic to strawberries. When he got pulled on the dance floor, he tried his best to dance with Pinkie. He felt super nervous cos everyone was watching him and if he made a mistake, he would get laughed at for sure. He stops dancing for a while and widens his eyes and rubs they slightly, "You... taste like Strawberries?" he said in a state of shock. "Oh and don't worry I think it's only the real strawberries." he said after he started dancing again. After some time dancing, he just got really tired and exhausted of what they did during the day that he fell down on the floor.

Pinkie sighs. “I think you need some Pinkie energy.” She says. she disappears for a moment and returns with the biggest and pinkest cupcake you’ve ever seen. “Don’t worry, It’s not strawberry.” She says. “Now eat!” She stuffs the cupcake into your mouth, and your eyes go wide, suddenly everything is rainbows and you can hardly stand the idea of sitting still, any lingering tiredness is gone, swept away by the biggest sugar high you have ever felt.

*i stand there, panting, for a few seconds, until i finally realise he's gone and i can get the bits* oh, sweet, bits! *i walk over and pick them up* aw, man, what a dick, he didn't even leave me that much! *i walk over to caramel* here, part of my part of the rent. *i give him the bits and walk over to vinyl* well, that was... something.

Vinyl Smiles. “Yes, yes it was.”

Meanwhile...

Neon Lights wahes up in his bedroom. he sits up and rubs the back of his head. “Ow, that jerk got me good.” slowly he climbs to his feet and stumbles over to the phone. he dials a number and waits for the other pony to pick up.

“hello, is that number 1?” a female voice emanates from the earpiece.

“Yeah, boss, it’s me, I failed.”

“Not surprising, I would have been disappointed had he failed this early in the game. how was it?”

“He’s good, real good, maybe even good enough to get to you.”

“We shall see. I’ll alert number 2. let’s see how this ‘Paradox’ fares against a Wonderbolt.”
<Click>

Neon sighs and puts down the phone. “she didn't even say ‘goodbye’.”

''Well, sort of.. Erm, yes.'' Splinter said while sweating. ''Wait, I had to BUY something? I'm praying that I have some bits on me.'' Splinter thought while scrambling through a small saddlebag he carried with him. ''Okay, can I get some roses?'' Splinter asked while blushing and pulling out some bits. ''I'll get to the chase later. But I need to ask you a few more things.'' Splinter said. ''First question, what is your favorite place to have fun?'' Splinter asked. ''Crap. What did I just say?''

“... You know, most ponies try to get to know each other more subtly. Did you want red,white, or yellow?”
(... She’s supposed to be more practical dude)

Red blushed, this mare was truly amazing. "To the bar we go then!" Red began to trot slightly faster,m feeling nothing but pure joy. They arrived at the bar, Red ordered some mead for himself, "what would like Octavia?" He asked, he never did figure her to be the drinking type...

Octavia just tapped the counter, and a beer with a healthy head was presented to her by the bartender. It seems that she’d been here before, maybe more than one would think. “Thanks for bringing me. Sometimes, when I get drunk, I start chasing Vinyl,” she makes a face, “Not that I want to, we’re just friends nowadays. But I just... lose control sometimes,” she sighs.

To say Steel was afraid would be like saying the Princess brought the sun, it was plain as day. Still, his father's words began racing to his mind. "It's okay to feel fear, just don't let it cloud your thinking." Steel gently stroked the scabbards hidden under his wings. If he was quick, he could cut the net loose and they could both fly out of here. But he couldn't tell if there were any among the pirates who could also fly or how many. Not to mention, they were a good deal away from civilization as it was. While the pirates argued, he leaned over to Daring. "I may be able to get us out of the net. Should I go for it?" He whispered.

“Go for that Weapon and you’ll regret it buddy.” The largest of the pirates says to you. he is an earth pony with a coal grey Coat and a black mane, an eyepatch over his left eye, and a cutie mark of a white skull.

“We don’t plan to hurt you.” The female adds, she’s a blue Pegusus with a sea green mane, one of her wings is gone. “But of course, Plans are subject to change If you decide to be difficult.”

Daring looks at you. “Stay calm, I don’t think we’re in any danger just yet.”

“Well, At least one of you knows the score.” The big one notes.

“Now Jolly, Don’t be so rude to our guests.” the pegasus admonishes. she turns to you and smiles. “Hi, I’m First mate Briny Blue, and the big guy is Jolly Rodger. welcome aboard the Mother Of Pearl, Miss Doo, and to your friend as well.”

“How do you know who I am?” Daring asks. Jolly Rodger Scoffs.

“You think us pickin’ you up here was a coincidence?”

“Indeed not.” Briny says. “You may recognize Sea Salt over there as the Pony who dropped ya off, and that anonymous Tipster was yours truly.”

“Okay, so you brought us here for a reason, what is that?”

“I think I’d best let the Captain explain the reast.” Briny says. “Jolly, cut ‘em loose.”

“Ya Sure?”

“Oh yes, They’ll behave themselves.” she turns to meet your eyes. “Won’t you?”

"That sounds great." Aura said glad Spike was coming but, then realization struck her. "Uhh actually i've never been to a party before" She said a little embarassed. She only heard of them and read about them in any books she read. "What exactly do you do at a party anyway?" Aura asked Spike thinking he was an expert at this kind of stuff.

Spike looks blank for a moment. “Um, well you drink punch, and you dance, play games... Drink...punch- Y’know what? let’s just go, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.” He heads to the door and opens it. “After you.”

Red Talon leaned close to AJ, and kissed her gently on the neck. The two then began to cuddle a bit, but that was short lived when the conductor announced that they were pulling into Ponyville. The two grabbed their luggage, and got off of the train. Red Talon, gentleman that he is, decided that it would be chivalrous to walk his marefriend home. When they arrived at Sweet Apple Acres, Red Talon saw the rest of the Apple family all gathered around in the orchard, bucking apples, and doing all sorts of apple related things.
"Oh, I don't think I've met the rest of your family!" said Red Talon to Applejack while chuckling.

“That so? well then, no time like the present.” AJ leads you into the orchard where Big Macintosh was Bucking apples into buckets which Apple Bloom loaded onto a cart. “Hey Apples! Ah’m back!” AJ calls.

“Sis!” Applebloom runs up to the two of you. “How was your trip? who’s this? Is it him? Did he win? did ya tell him?”

“Fine, Red Tallon, Yes, Yes, an’ Yes.” Applejack responds to the volley of questions.

(OOC: Okay man, Take note, I am these characters, not you, I let you have your flight team, but I am the ONLY ONE who can tell these guys what to do got it? Good.)

(OOC: Yes, I'm excited about ANY episode, to be honest. ;))

Coco smiles and jumps around. "What's this? And that? And that building over there?" she points around herself as she jumps. She looks in his eyes, and seeing his unsure look, she stops and says: "We're walking for now. I need to give you a .. "lift" after I see all of the Appleloosa, because, well.. We'll need these honeys." she says and flutters her wings and winks. ^_^

“Err, okay. That over there is th’ post office,” he says, nodding to the first thing she pointed at, “That’s... a cactus, and that there is town hall. At noon, they ring a bell fer the townspeople. Also, on Sundays, they ring it in th’ morning fer the community breakfast.”

Thanks! That really means a lot to me to hear it coming from you. I got you something from the theater. *gives Fluttershy something* it is a ticket from the movie we just seen, so you can always remember this night. I don't need one because I can NEVER forget the best night of my life. *gets to Fluttershy's house; sees an angry Angel tapping his foot* Oh, my. Why does Angel look so angry?

(OOC) sorry I haven't posted in a while. Make a long story short, I had to move and my internet comes from the hotel's WiFi.

(OOC: It’s all good bro.)
“Oh, um, maybe you should go.” Fluttershy says. “I mean, If you wouldn’t mind, Angel can be a little...harsh when he gets like this. Maybe you can come by sometime tomorrow? I mean, If you want to.”

Glitch facehoofed and annoyedly sighed, embarassed. He then remembered his mission and rushed over to the snack table, pushing his way towards the muffins, to the chagrin of everyone in line. Glitch snagged a few muffins from the table and put them on a plate. He then bolted towards Twilight, interrupting her conversation with Cheerilee.

"Twilight," he exasperatedly said, "I need to borrow your hot-air balloon. Don't ask. I also need a spell that allows me to walk on clouds. Don't ask about that as well." Glitch anxiously waited for a response.

Meta blinked. "That's a goo idea, Quick." He turned- and the pony had went over to Twilight. He walked up, overheard part of a conversation. "I have an airship that might be of use to you. If you want to use it, anyways."

(@@Glitch, )

Dark Meta looked at the clues he had gatheredrom the division. They had decimated the hive, and celebrated. The idiots. He had finished them off, and switched his twin's letter for a more violent one. But the clues had discovered that Mother had escaped unharmed. And he intended to find her.

He ran along the roofs of Canterlot, unnoticed. But what was this? A changeling had confronted a normal pony. No... not just any changeling.
Mother.
He leaped down with his sword out, and pointed it at the pony. He added behind him,"Hello, Queen Chrysalis."
"Hello... Mother."

(@, )

Glitch gasped. "You really do?" he breathlessly asked. Before the masked pony could provide an answer, Glitch threw his arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" he cried before awkwardly pulling away. "Heh, sorry. Now, you wouldn't happen to have access to a cloud-walking spell now, would you?"

He blinked. "I do indeed." He turned to Quick. "If you wish to accompany me, you may. I might be gone for a while."

As he stepped into the clearing, the Halberd was out in the open.
It was huge. The dimensions, when fully taken into effect, gave it about the size of a fourth of Ponyville.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Now, why exactly do you need to achieve flight?"

(@@Glitch,)

(Because we seem content with just posting right now)

Quick's eyes widened, "Well, ain't this quite a pretty piece of machine," she whistled She looked like she was in paradise, with all the metal and gadgets. "There isn't anything humble about this place. It's awesome!"

"Wooooow," Glitch said. It was all he could think to say; the ship was huge! She was as big as a chunk of town. Glitch hadn't seen anything quite as large. Calling her "humble" was a gross understatement.

"Oh, I need this- uh, I mean, her because I'm looking for a mare. I love her without a doubt in my mind. Surely you can understand?"

Inside, Meta led Glitch to the captain's room. "OK. So, you want a cloudwalking spell... well, I have two options. One, I can have Sailor Red cast the spell. But it will only last about 15 minutes. Or I can cast the spell, and it can last up to 60 hours, or 5 consecutive days. But I have to take off my mask to do it, and I want your word that what you see underneath my mask you will not tell anypony else. I have no intent of harming anypony, or I would have done it long ago. I don't need any more prejudice than what I already have. And I have served the Royal Sisters for... a long time. Only five ponies know of my secret, and after you I prefer it if it didn't spread without my OK. OK?"

Glitch turned the question over in his head. He desperately wanted to spend as much time with Derpy as he could. However, there was probably a good reason that the masked pony covered his face if he needed to warn him about it. But, after much deliberation, love won out, and Glitch made his decision.

"Let's have you cast the spell on me."

(@@Glitch, )

Glitch was taken aback. He stepped backwards, shocked at the masked pony's true form. Here he was, standing face to face with an actual Changeling, the same race would've destroyed Canterlot had the Elements of Harmony not intervened. Glitch briefly wondered if the Changeling would hurt him, then brushed that idea off. If the Changeling wanted to hurt him, why would he wait so long? Glitch gulped, swallowing his fear, before stepping forward.

"I don't care what you are," he said. "Cast. The. Spell."

Quick Fix grins, "That's the spirit. Anything for a mare, right?" ​She walks around the area, studying different control panels and screens. She wondered as to just how long this had been here, and where, if the entrance was so small, did everything else fit, but held her peace. It just wasn't a good time.

He sighed. "Very well." His horn glowed green, and a beam lazily flew out of his horn, wrapped around his legs, and bound itself to them. "There you go." He put his mask back on, and instantaniously his disguise came back. Then, a blue earth pony came up. "Sir, we found the mare." Meta smiled, and pulled a lever. The ship jolted to a stop. "Now, when you are ready to be picked up- if you need to be- blow this whistle." He gave him the whistle and pulled a second lever, which opened a hatch in the roof and elevated Glitch up. Then it came back down, empty.

Glitch came up, ten feet from a sobbing Derpy. He was walking on the clouds.

Glitch gasped, then began to laugh. He was actually walking on a cloud! He never thought he would be up here, not in a million years. He checked if he still had the muffins, only to find two of them. They'd be enough. Glitch walked over to Derpy, crying on the ground, if it could be called that. He tilted her head up so she could see him.

"Hey there," he said before brandishing the muffins. "I brought you these."

She squeeked when she saw him, and would’ve ran away, except... “Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffin...,” she cried, out, tackling you. She takes a muffin out of his hoof and hugged it to her face, not in the least bit surprised that you were standing on a cloud.

Meta grinned and then sat down in his chair- only too sit on something. He stood back up and picked up the letter. It had his seal on it... wait.

It was an exact copy of the letter that he sent to Celestia.

He opened it, and read it through. It was the original letter, asking for a private meeting with her. "What...?" he murmured to himself. "I thought I sent this... what did I send to her...?" He looked up. "So, Quick. How do you like the ship?"

Dark Meta stood with his sword pointed at Bob. (Real creative name, morningstar) "Who are you, and what are you doing here with Queen Chrysalis?"

“It’s a quality bit of machinery. It’s like a giant technological wonderland,” she said, sounding excited, “Where did you get this?

Morning star see's she shaken up about something so he gets up from his seat and go's over to her and speaks in a soft voice."Celestia if i may be of service to you? i wish to know whats troubles you so i can help out as much as i can". Morning star meant every word.

“It is nothing that concerns you, It’s just that an old... Acquaintance of mine is not quite as dead as I was lead to believe, and he’s not happy about the attack on the changelings.”

Bob smiles."O, my Queen that you can be sure of". Bob makes sure his cloths look tethered and heads of to canterlot, but he has no idea how to get on Celestia's good side.

The two of you stand on a rock outcropping near the gate of Canterlot. “Remember,” the queen (Disguised as a guard) whispers. “You must find me a pony to disguise as who is as close to the Princess as possible, somepony she feels love towards if possible, now-”

She is suddenly interrupted as a masked form drops between you. and points a weapon at you challengingly. "Who are you, and what are you doing here with Queen Chrysalis?"

Suddenly the stranger is surrounded by Chrysalis’ magic and jerked backwards. “The correct question is: Why are you pointing a weapon at my servant, and why are you trying to blow my cover?” She hisses. She looks up at you. “Go. I shall deal with this idiot.”

(NOTE: Chrysalis is currently in disguise, but DM’s senses as a changeling make it possible for them to identify each other.)

Mal followed Twilight into Sugarcube Corner.
He saw the masked pony that bumped into him earlier walk out with two other ponies following him.
'What in Equestria? How did he get here, I saw him going the other way earlier. How did he get here before me and Twilight did?'
Mal ignored them as the walked by and went to get some punch and a cupcake for Twilight by the counter. He brought them to her. "Want a cupcake and some punch, Twilight?" He offered her.

“Oh! thank you!” she takes the offered treats in her magic. “So what do you want to do first? Pinkie Pie is dancing, and I think I see a game of Pin the Tail getting started over there, and over there is an apple bobbing bucket, Pinkie always hides neat stuff in there”

I quickly go in for another kiss when I'm sure nopony is looking. After about a minute I break the kiss and lean back. "So that just happened," I say before placing a hoof on her cheek. "So does this mean you're actually interested in a singer from a small town?" I ask her.

“I’m interested in somepony who can show me a good time! and you’re really fun! In an Awkwardly Smoothe sort of way. tee hee, that didn’t make any sense did it?”

"Yes, the red really made you and your friends stand out." WIldcard says then he adds a bit more quietly "It was really wonderful and yes, we did kiss". The thought of last night makes him smile instantly as he answers. "So, are you and your best friends in a little group?"

Sweetie Belle puffs her chest out proudly. “Yup! We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders! We’re on a Quest to find our Cutie marks and help others do the same! We’re the founding members, but we’ve recently expanded to Manehattan too.”

Jordo smiles, trying his best to hide his fatigue.

"I..I'll beat you one of these days." he says jokingly. He has fun when he races dash, even though he has no hope of ever winning.

"I was just going easy on you is all" he said, wide grin on his face.

“Whatever you say champ,” Dash says, Punching you on the shoulder playfully. you are beginning to notice she does that alot. “So you wanna come inside and hang for a while? I just got a new Crystalvision put in.”
(Death note Equestria Reference, It’s what they have instead of TV’s)

(I listened intently to Luna's brief summary of her life and intrest.I expected her to like many of the things she told me about but one intrest stood out the most.video games.Celestia had mentioned Luna's fascination for gaming but I didn't think it be this deep.Maybe if I bring this conversation over to gaming territory,it could go to my favor.I mean I'm a pretty avid gamer myself how hard could it be?)I thought to myself.After awile of hoofing-it, the palace finally came into view.At that time I realized that I was being very quite.I was a little angered by this and without thinking I said "Luna,I know you may think that this date is going poorly but just know that I tried my very hardest to make this perfect for you because thats what you are perfect.You are the most beautiful mare that I've ever meet.Everything about you is amazing.Personaly I prefer the moon over the sun.I think it looks cooler.Also,never try to think of yourself lower than anypony.I think your special.By the way are you a hardcore gamer or casual?After breaking out my rant and realizing what I said my face was blushing lobster red (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?NOW SHE WILL NEVER WANT TO SEE Y0U AGAIN.)As my thoughts were shouting at me I covered my face with one hoof in embarrassment and waited for a response from the princess.

Luna looks at you oddly for a long moment, then she begins to laugh. after she does that for a while, she calms down. “We apologise, You are not afraid to speak from your heat, and we respect that. I should not laugh. It is highly uncommon for one to be so open, but you need not fear, after all...” She leans in and whispers in your ear. “We’ve seen your dreams.” She winks. “As for our gaming prowes, put us to the test! We shall Pwn thee!”

(OOC: No Static Today, My Brain is Fried.)

• Brohoof 2

“Go for that Weapon and you’ll regret it buddy.” The largest of the pirates says to you. he is an earth pony with a coal grey Coat and a black mane, an eyepatch over his left eye, and a cutie mark of a white skull. “We don’t plan to hurt you.” The female adds, she’s a blue Pegusus with a sea green mane, one of her wings is gone. “But of course, Plans are subject to change If you decide to be difficult.” Daring looks at you. “Stay calm, I don’t think we’re in any danger just yet.” “Well, At least one of you knows the score.” The big one notes. “Now Jolly, Don’t be so rude to our guests.” the pegasus admonishes. she turns to you and smiles. “Hi, I’m First mate Briny Blue, and the big guy is Jolly Rodger. welcome aboard the Mother Of Pearl, Miss Doo, and to your friend as well.” “How do you know who I am?” Daring asks. Jolly Rodger Scoffs. “You think us pickin’ you up here was a coincidence?” “Indeed not.” Briny says. “You may recognize Sea Salt over there as the Pony who dropped ya off, and that anonymous Tipster was yours truly.” “Okay, so you brought us here for a reason, what is that?” “I think I’d best let the Captain explain the reast.” Briny says. “Jolly, cut ‘em loose.” “Ya Sure?” “Oh yes, They’ll behave themselves.” she turns to meet your eyes. “Won’t you?”

Steel gritted his teeth, but relaxed his wings. Briny patted his head. "That's a good colt." She complimented condescendingly. Briny nodded to Jolly and he released Steel and Daring. After being "freed" from the net, Steel looked to Sea Salt.

"You! Daring trusted you and you betrayed her. Such is not only an insult to her honor, but acting against one of the greatest heroes of Equestria. If there is one kind of scoundrel I utterly cannot suffer, it is a traitor! Mark my words Sea Salt . . . you've made your last enemy." Steel was composed as he said this. He didn't shout, growl, or twitch for his blades; but his voice carried the resolve in his words.

Edited by Steel Accord

Morning star tilts his head, he understands that Celestia will time him in time but he hoped that she will tell him  in time given the chance. " Alright".

Bob nods his head and go's  in serch of some pony who is close to princess Celestia so that she can take his or her form.

Edited by ArcDemon Lithimeal

Meta Knight smiled.  "Thank you... it took me a while to construct this ship," Meta Knight said, distracted. He was still thinking about the letter...

DM twisted, turned, and spun out of Chrysalis's magic. "Because no one is around for at least a hoofball field around!' He sighed, and turned to face the pony. "It seems I have yet to become subtle... Who are you, pony?" He shook his head. "No, nevermind. But I am going to..." He switched to the mind touch to convey his plans to Chrysalis.

Edited by Meta Knight

Octavia just tapped the counter, and a beer with a healthy head was presented to her by the bartender. It seems that she’d been here before, maybe more than one would think. “Thanks for bringing me. Sometimes, when I get drunk, I start chasing Vinyl,” she makes a face, “Not that I want to, we’re just friends nowadays. But I just... lose control sometimes,” she sighs.
Red snickered at the thought of Octavia and Vinyl stumbling around drunkenly, "Always sounds like a good time...."  He took a quick swig from his cider, and felt the drink increase his courage.  "You know, Octavia, I've had a thing for you for quite a while now........."  He leaned in and kissed her.

(I don’t even know what’s going on anymore...)

“That so? well then, no time like the present.” AJ leads you into the orchard where Big Macintosh was Bucking apples into buckets which Apple Bloom loaded onto a cart. “Hey Apples! Ah’m back!” AJ calls.

“Sis!” Applebloom runs up to the two of you. “How was your trip? who’s this? Is it him? Did he win? did ya tell him?”

“Fine, Red Tallon, Yes, Yes, an’ Yes.” Applejack responds to the volley of questions.(OOC: Okay man, Take note, I am these characters, not you, I let you have your flight team, but I am the ONLY ONE who can tell these guys what to do got it? Good.)

(OOC: Got it. Although I should probably add, you probably won't be seeing much of my flight team, as I'm not gonna focus too heavily on cataloguing my racing.)

"Quite a close knit family, from what I've gathered," said Red Talon, "say, what's your name?" he asked Apple Bloom.

Vinyl Smiles. “Yes, yes it was.”

Meanwhile...

Neon Lights wahes up in his bedroom. he sits up and rubs the back of his head. “Ow, that jerk got me good.” slowly he climbs to his feet and stumbles over to the phone. he dials a number and waits for the other pony to pick up.

“hello, is that number 1?” a female voice emanates from the earpiece.

“Yeah, boss, it’s me, I failed.”

“Not surprising, I would have been disappointed had he failed this early in the game. how was it?”

“He’s good, real good, maybe even good enough to get to you.”

“We shall see. I’ll alert number 2. let’s see how this ‘Paradox’ fares against a Wonderbolt.”

<Click>

Neon sighs and puts down the phone. “she didn't even say ‘goodbye’.”

Well, that was... kinda easy. Are all of your evil ex-coltfriends going to be this easy to beat? Cause if they are, lemme at em! I'll take em all down! *gets in a fake fighting stance on my back hooves and starts to swing my front hoove in fake punches at nothing. I can't stand like this for long, however, and I end up falling over and landing on my face. I blush and look up at Vinyl, smiling sheepishly* I mean't to do that.

“Whatever you say champ,” Dash says, Punching you on the shoulder playfully. you are beginning to notice she does that alot. “So you wanna come inside and hang for a while? I just got a new Crystalvision put in.”

(Death note Equestria Reference, It’s what they have instead of TV’s)

As much as he tries to hide it, Jordo cant help but blush slightly when Dash punches him in the shoulder. She's been doing that quite a bit lately, but Jordo didn't mind; he found it kind of cute. 

He does wish that he could keep up with Dash for once though. His stupid prosthetic wing prevents him from keeping pace with her; sometimes he wonders if she will just get frustrated one day and give up on him... Nah, Dash isn't like that... 

He started to get a bit down on himself, though he tried not to show it. He was so deep in his own thoughts, he almost missed what Dash said.

"Uh, hang out? Sure! It's still fairly early. I'd like to just hang out." He said, trying to sound enthusiastic, though there was a small hint of depression in his words. 

Edited by Eljordo

OOC:Do I have to sign up for this, or do I just jump in. And do I make up a pony to go on a date with? If I can jump in, my ponies name is Cloud Chaser, or Cloud. He's a guy. So are there any actual residents of Ponyville left? Character filler: Rainbow Dash is awesome! 

Hey AppleJack The rodeo is coming to town soon , as you probably already knew, so  was wondering if you wanted to partner up for the team events. My wings? don't worry I'll have a coat on that will keep me from using them to cheat. I plan on winning this the way an earth pony would.

OOC:Do I have to sign up for this, or do I just jump in. And do I make up a pony to go on a date with? If I can jump in, my ponies name is Cloud Chaser, or Cloud. He's a guy. So are there any actual residents of Ponyville left? Character filler: Rainbow Dash is awesome! 

OOC: Guys, you have to go to the OOC thread and sign up here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

You have to clear everything with Page, and there is a list of available ponies. Some ponies are already taken, for example Applejack is getting married at this point I believe and I am currently dating Rainbow Dash :P

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

“Oh! thank you!” she takes the offered treats in her magic. “So what do you want to do first? Pinkie Pie is dancing, and I think I see a game of Pin the Tail getting started over there, and over there is an apple bobbing bucket, Pinkie always hides neat stuff in there”

Mal thought about it for a moment, he smiled. 'At a party, with the mare of his dreams.... Oh this is perfect. I think I should let Twilight pick what she wants to do, as long as I'm with her, it will be enjoyable.'

"Well Twi, what do you want to do? I am okay with whatever you want." He replied to Twilight with a smile.

• Brohoof 2

“I’m interested in somepony who can show me a good time! and you’re really fun! In an Awkwardly Smoothe sort of way. tee hee, that didn’t make any sense did it?”

"If you thaught I was cool before then watch this!" I say as I run up to the stage and play a song hoping Vinyl won't mind I'm hijacking her equipment. As the song plays I pick up a Mic and walk over to Surprise.

(Nobody Minds if I ponify a song and claim it as my own right?)

(Must be contagious because mine is too.)

Spike looks blank for a moment. “Um, well you drink punch, and you dance, play games... Drink...punch- Y’know what? let’s just go, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.” He heads to the door and opens it. “After you.”

"Wow you're quite the gentlemen." Aura complemented walking out of the door. They walk over to Sugarcube Corner where the party was being held. As they went through the door Aura looked at all the many things the part had to offer. From the candy to the music wich the ponies were dancing to on the other side of the room .but most importantly the PUNCH. "Uhhh" Aura said a little overwhelmed by everything. "What do we do now?" she asks.