Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

“Err, okay. That over there is th’ post office,” he says, nodding to the first thing she pointed at, “That’s... a cactus, and that there is town hall. At noon, they ring a bell fer the townspeople. Also, on Sundays, they ring it in th’ morning fer the community breakfast.”

She seems really amused. All that excitement makes her forget about the fact that she's going to fly ALL THAT WAY while carrying somepony else. She kept jumping around until she heard about the community breakfast.

"Sounds interesting. To be honest, I can't imagine such a thing as a community breakfast - like, all the ponies of the town. You must have a strong bonds to each other, as a town. We don't have stuff like that in Cloudsdale." she says and looks around. "Is there anything else you'd like to show me before we...eh, go?" she jumps from one hoof to other.

She squeeked when she saw him, and would’ve ran away, except... “Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffin...,” she cried, out, tackling you. She takes a muffin out of his hoof and hugged it to her face, not in the least bit surprised that you were standing on a cloud.

Glitch relievedly sighed. Despite being tackled again, he was just happy to see Derpy smile. He momentarily wondered if his spine had been broken. Glitch felt his back and was glad to discover that it was still in one piece. He looked at Derpy and grinned.

"So, um," he said, "do you like what I got for you?"

Pinkie sighs. “I think you need some Pinkie energy.” She says. she disappears for a moment and returns with the biggest and pinkest cupcake you’ve ever seen. “Don’t worry, It’s not strawberry.” She says. “Now eat!” She stuffs the cupcake into your mouth, and your eyes go wide, suddenly everything is rainbows and you can hardly stand the idea of sitting still, any lingering tiredness is gone, swept away by the biggest sugar high you have ever felt.  

(I swear my OC's gonna die after this...)

He stands up and he can feel the adrenaline going through his body. He asks Pinkie, "What was in that cupcake?! And what the heck is Pinkie energy?" He can't even hold still for a second, his body wants to keep moving. Before Pinkie can reply, he keeps zipping around the whole place, trying to find something to do.

(I don’t even know what’s going on anymore...)

Sweetie Belle puffs her chest out proudly. “Yup! We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders! We’re on a Quest to find our Cutie marks and help others do the same! We’re the founding members, but we’ve recently expanded to Manehattan too.”

"Sounds awesome." Wildcard answers with a smile "I've been to Manehattan once and it's a really cool place. Oh...and one advice I can give you for trying to find your cutie marks. Just do whatever you want and what makes you happy. If you get your mark, good, if not, you still did spend your time well and had fun with your friends" ;)

he looks at Rarity who has now finished the work on her collection and is eyeing it closely, looking for every detail then he turns back to Sweetie Belle. "I'll be back in a second..." he says and walks over to Rarity who is standing in front of a dress and too concentrated to take notice of him. The pegasus walks beside her and gently puts his wing over Rarity's back. "Is this the collection that we are presenting in Canterlot? It looks wonderful! I think you should take a bit of a break. Want to go somewhere?" then he adds "Talking about Canterlot. When should we take the train and how long are we staying there?"

Sky Angel took a deep breath. She was walking down the street, passing by Rarity's dress shop. Noteworthy was just ahead. Be calm. Sky told herself. "Hey Noteworthy." Sky said, a confident ring to her voice, but not too confident. "How are you doing?" She needed to act normal, and just be herself. 

Sand took her hoof carefully, pulling himself to a standing position and leading against the table. "It's... it's all right now," he whispered softly, one hoof rubbing his head where it had hid the table. Luckily he was just bruised, instead of bleeding. "I just... didn't realize I had said that... even though it was true." He would blush again looking at the floor around her hooves instead of at her eyes. "I apologize for falling over like that, often I've had to move quickly at a strange noise and it just sort of... overflowed this time." His embarresment was practically radiating off him, along with a sort of longing that he was trying hard to mask, but was coming forth anyways while he was disoriented.

Vedana Purity was blushing as he sensed Carrot top around the corner, the blind Unicorn has always been shy around mares and decided it was time to make his move. The two have known each other for a a good while now, and both share similar traits that they both like. Vedana appeared around the corner, still unable to control his blushing. "C-C-Carrot Top...M-M-May I have a word with you?"

Edited by Vedana Purity
  • Brohoof 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Page Turner" data-cid="991680" data-time="1355283293"><p>

<span style='color: #0000cd'>

“Oh, um, maybe you should go.” Fluttershy says. “I mean, If you wouldn’t mind, Angel can be a little...harsh when he gets like this. Maybe you can come by sometime tomorrow? I mean, If you want to.”

<blockquote>

SURE!!!! Oh, sorry. I tend to get over excited sometimes. I mean to say I would be happy to. See you then. *walks home* -the next day- *walks to Fluttershy's house, sees Angel isn't eating* Hey, Fluttershy! Is Angel not eating? I might have a solution. *pulls out a carrot* it is a magic carrot I got from Zecora. As long as you don't put it in a moist and/or small closed area, it will regenerate. In other words, if Angel takes a bite out of it, the part he is holding will grow back at the part he bit into it, bit not the part in his mouth.

Key Lime Pie walked walked over and opened the door of her art shop and peeked outside "Good weather today" she thought to herself, as she shut the door and turned around. She took the sign on her shop window, and flipped it over from "CLOSED", to "OPEN". "I hope the good weather brings customers" She thought aloud to herself.

(OCC: Im scared as fuck right now.)

Edited by Key Lime Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Vedana Purity was blushing as he saw Carrot top around the corner, the blind Unicorn has always been shy around mares and decided it was time to make his move. The two have known each other for a a good while now, and both share similar traits that they both like. Vedana appeared around the corner, still unable to control his blushing. "C-C-Carrot Top...M-M-May I have a word with you?"

(OOC: Okay, I really should wait until reply time for this but... how the hay did he 'See' her around a corner? A. he's blind and B. that would be impossible even if he wasn't! I call Hax! Either that or you meant 'sense' which i can kind of buy... <GASP> is your OC Daredevil?)

• Brohoof 4

(OOC: Okay, I really should wait until reply time for this but... how the hay did he 'See' her around a corner? A. he's blind and B. that would be impossible even if he wasn't! I call Hax! Either that or you meant 'sense' which i can kind of buy... <GASP> is your OC Daredevil?)

(OOC: sorry i meant sense, I just realized xD....yes...yes my oc is Daredevil  -.- you won't believe as to how many times I have heard that line before believe you me. But anyway I edited my post, I meant sensed, this is what happens when you type to damn quickly and want to enjoy a rp. xD)

• Brohoof 2

(Once again, I apologize for the long wait. to get these Bleeping replies out, but they're here now, enjoy.)

Steel gritted his teeth, but relaxed his wings. Briny patted his head. "That's a good colt." She complimented condescendingly. Briny nodded to Jolly and he released Steel and Daring. After being "freed" from the net, Steel looked to Sea Salt.

"You! Daring trusted you and you betrayed her. Such is not only an insult to her honor, but acting against one of the greatest heroes of Equestria. If there is one kind of scoundrel I utterly cannot suffer, it is a traitor! Mark my words Sea Salt . . . you've made your last enemy." Steel was composed as he said this. He didn't shout, growl, or twitch for his blades; but his voice carried the resolve in his words.

Sea Salt doesn’t seem impressed by your threats. “Boy, I’ll be happy to settle this with you another time, but know this, I did not betray Equestria, Equestria betrayed me. I am loyal to my captain, and if the captain says he wants Daring Do, then I get Daring Do. That’s all there is to it.”

Daring leans in to whisper in your ear. “Please try not to anger the Pirates more than necessary.”

“Right this way.” Briny says, pointing towards the door to the Captain’s Cabin. with her one wing. Daring nods and follows the pirates, you follow Daring. you notice that Daring seems oddly Ok with this, even striking up a conversation with one of your captors.

“So how does a mare become First mate on a Pirate ship? Isn’t having a mare on board supposed to be bad luck?”

“Ordinarily, yes, But I’m a special case, you see, The Captain is my Father. I was born right here on this very ship, it’s the only home I’ve ever known, after I came of age Father made me First mate.”

“How very interesting.” Daring replies. “You must have some very interesting stories.

“Same for you I’ll wager, Stick around and maybe we can swap them sometime.”

“Maybe.”

Morning star tilts his head, he understands that Celestia will time him in time but he hoped that she will tell him in time given the chance. " Alright".

“It seems an old... acquaintance, of mine is not quite as dead as I had been led to believe, and he thinks that my attack on the changeling hive was a breach of our treaty, although that was already broken when Chrysalis invaded us, and now he is coming to kill me in three days time.” Celestia Admits. so, as I said, It’s not urgent, we still have time to finish our dinner.

Bob nods his head and go's in serch of some pony who is close to princess Celestia so that she can take his or her form.

you go up to the palace gate and ask to see the Princess. “I’m sorry.” the guard there states. “Princess Celestia is having dinner with a friend at the moment and has requested she not be interrupted.”

Meta Knight smiled. "Thank you... it took me a while to construct this ship," Meta Knight said, distracted. He was still thinking about the letter...

“You alright? You seem distracted,” asks Quick, picking up on his disinterest.

DM twisted, turned, and spun out of Chrysalis's magic. "Because no one is around for at least a hoofball field around!' He sighed, and turned to face the pony. "It seems I have yet to become subtle... Who are you, pony?" He shook his head. "No, nevermind. But I am going to..." He switched to the mind touch to convey his plans to Chrysalis.

“You are going to do WHAT?” Chrysalis quickly glances both ways to make sure she has not been overheard. before leaning down and whispering. “As your queen, I forbid it! Think you foal! That Princess is the only one who knows where my changelings are being held! How do you think I am going to find out where they are if she’s dead?”

Red snickered at the thought of Octavia and Vinyl stumbling around drunkenly, "Always sounds like a good time...." He took a quick swig from his cider, and felt the drink increase his courage. "You know, Octavia, I've had a thing for you for quite a while now........." He leaned in and kissed her.

“Is that so?” she asks, smiling. “Then it’s a good thing you finally got the guts to ask me. Somepony ELSE might’ve picked me up, and then where would you be?” She gives you a quick peck back and turns back to the drink.

(OOC: Got it. Although I should probably add, you probably won't be seeing much of my flight team, as I'm not gonna focus too heavily on cataloguing my racing.)

"Quite a close knit family, from what I've gathered," said Red Talon, "say, what's your name?" he asked Apple Bloom.

“Ah’m Apple Bloom!” Apple Bloom says. “An’ this here’s Big Macintosh, an’ Granny Smith is back at the house! So you're that racer Pony Big sis was talking about! When She told us about ya Ah said ‘Hay! we should totally sponsor him in that there race! seein’ as bussiness has been really good this year!’, and Big mac said-”

“Eeyup” Big mac said.

“An here we are!” Apple Bloom finished.

Well, that was... kinda easy. Are all of your evil ex-coltfriends going to be this easy to beat? Cause if they are, lemme at em! I'll take em all down! *gets in a fake fighting stance on my back hooves and starts to swing my front hoove in fake punches at nothing. I can't stand like this for long, however, and I end up falling over and landing on my face. I blush and look up at Vinyl, smiling sheepishly* I mean't to do that.

“Evil Exes.” Vinyl Corrects. “Don’t get too full of yourself, it’s only gonna get harder from- SOMEPONY IS TOUCHING MY EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!” Vinyl Rushes away. leaving you a tad confused.

As much as he tries to hide it, Jordo cant help but blush slightly when Dash punches him in the shoulder. She's been doing that quite a bit lately, but Jordo didn't mind; he found it kind of cute.

He does wish that he could keep up with Dash for once though. His stupid prosthetic wing prevents him from keeping pace with her; sometimes he wonders if she will just get frustrated one day and give up on him... Nah, Dash isn't like that...

He started to get a bit down on himself, though he tried not to show it. He was so deep in his own thoughts, he almost missed what Dash said.

"Uh, hang out? Sure! It's still fairly early. I'd like to just hang out." He said, trying to sound enthusiastic, though there was a small hint of depression in his words.

Dash Tilts her head. “Hey you okay? You looked like you went a little introspective there for a second.” there is a moment of stunned silence. “What? I can know big words! Seriously though, you can tell me if something’s bugging you.”

Mal thought about it for a moment, he smiled. 'At a party, with the mare of his dreams.... Oh this is perfect. I think I should let Twilight pick what she wants to do, as long as I'm with her, it will be enjoyable.'
"Well Twi, what do you want to do? I am okay with whatever you want." He replied to Twilight with a smile.

“I want to Read!” Twilight Says immediately. “Oh, I mean... sorry, automatic reaction. Let’s go bob for apples.” the two of you head over to the large wooden bucket filled with unhealthily opaqe looking dark water. Twilight catches your expression and smiles. “Don’t worry about the water, Pinkie puts die in it to hide the surprises in the bottom.”

"If you thaught I was cool before then watch this!" I say as I run up to the stage and play a song hoping Vinyl won't mind I'm hijacking her equipment. As the song plays I pick up a Mic and walk over to Surprise.

(Nobody Minds if I ponify a song and claim it as my own right?)

Just as you are about to start singing a very angry looking DJ snatches the Mic Away from you. “Excuse you, but I don’t recall giving you permission to touch my stuff.” she says. “If you want to sing, you’re just gonna have to wait, Karaoke hor doesn’t start for another ten minutes. now i’f you’ll excuse me, I have a request to play.”she goes over to her equipment and, after checking that you didn’t damage it, pops a new record onto the turntable and picks up the mic.

Surprise is at your side in an instant. “That’s okay Halfy, You can sing to me later. Right now, I see an Apple bobbing bucket with our names on it! Well, It doesn’t actually have our names on it, but you know what I meant!”

(OOC: ...Well, I'm unoriginal, ok? I tried to make it my own plan, but I guess I stepped too close to yours. Oh well, sorry about that.)

Vinyl Scratch's positive answer made Static Arc feel a lot better about the situation. The plan was foolproof albeit unoriginal, but Cheerilee wouldn't know the difference, right? She would love it regardless. At least, Static hoped she liked it.

"Hmm, pretty stupid to fight over you like this. Shouldn't they, I don't know, talk it over? Anyway, I got to get back to find Cheerilee. Thanks again, Vinyl!"

Static waved his hoof towards the DJ, signaling his goodbye as he trotted back into the heat of the party. It didn't take him as long as he expected, but eventually he found his love talking to a purple-coated unicorn. He remembered her as Twilight Sparkle, he had borrowed a few books from her in the past from her tree library. He also saw what looked to be another unicorn, who seemed to be talking to the both of them in Static's eyes. Immediately Static's overprotective side showed a little. Was this new unicorn trying to get friendly with the two mares? Or did he know them already? It didn't matter, he had to show him who was his mare.

Static then decided to stride up to the three ponies, and then put his foreleg around Cheerilee and planted a full kiss on the lips of his lover for about ten seconds.

"Hey there, babe, enjoying this little party for us?"

Static then shot a steely glare towards the new unicorn stallion, and mouthed the words "She's mine" toward him. Who knows, he might have been planning to steal her away from him. Can't take any chances at a party like this.

The other pony seems completely oblivious to your warnings, probably because he’s too busy trying to be subtle about staring at Twilight’s plot. (He’s failing, but fortunately for him Twilight doesn’t seem to mind)
just then you hear Vinyl’s voince on the speakers.
“ Ahem, This next song goes out to Cheerilee, from the lucky stallion that loves her from the bottom of his heart.” A song begins to play, Cheerilee Looks at you in surprise. “You did this for me?”

(Must be contagious because mine is too.)

"Wow you're quite the gentlemen." Aura complemented walking out of the door. They walk over to Sugarcube Corner where the party was being held. As they went through the door Aura looked at all the many things the part had to offer. From the candy to the music wich the ponies were dancing to on the other side of the room .but most importantly the PUNCH. "Uhhh" Aura said a little overwhelmed by everything. "What do we do now?" she asks.

“Whatever you want!” Spike replies. “There’s apple bobbing, the snack table, pin the tail on the pony, the snack table, I think they're going to start kareoke in a few minutes, the snack table, dancing, and, oh yeah, the snack table.”

She seems really amused. All that excitement makes her forget about the fact that she's going to fly ALL THAT WAY while carrying somepony else. She kept jumping around until she heard about the community breakfast.
"Sounds interesting. To be honest, I can't imagine such a thing as a community breakfast - like, all the ponies of the town. You must have a strong bonds to each other, as a town. We don't have stuff like that in Cloudsdale." she says and looks around. "Is there anything else you'd like to show me before we...eh, go?" she jumps from one hoof to other.

Braeburn smiled. “Nah, we can just go ahead and go. Anything else you want to see can wait until after the community breakfast. Come on!”

You follow Braeburn to the Town Hall. When you step inside, there is this huge table that is taking up most of the space, with various styles of apples scattered on it. Others have already started to arrive, but it’s obvious that you are relatively early. “Welcome to the community breakfast!”

(Dat all black txt)

Glitch relievedly sighed. Despite being tackled again, he was just happy to see Derpy smile. He momentarily wondered if his spine had been broken. Glitch felt his back and was glad to discover that it was still in one piece. He looked at Derpy and grinned.

"So, um," he said, "do you like what I got for you?"

“Oh, yes! I love muffins! Thank you!” She throws one of them- wrapping and all- down her throat, and then buries her head in your shoulders, sobbing. “Thank you for coming after me... but those others are so mean! They’re always making fun of me when I mess up.”

(No, I didn’t. If you find anything you don’t like, edit it out.)

(I swear my OC's gonna die after this...)

He stands up and he can feel the adrenaline going through his body. He asks Pinkie, "What was in that cupcake?! And what the heck is Pinkie energy?" He can't even hold still for a second, his body wants to keep moving. Before Pinkie can reply, he keeps zipping around the whole place, trying to find something to do.

Pinkie manages to keep pace with your zipping around perfectly, “Well, the process isn’t Strictly speaking legal, but let’s just say that it’s concentrated essence of me. what you are experiencing right now is exactly how I feel all the time! the trade of is that you’ll sleep like a rock for the next 24 hours after it wears off, but that’s okay.”

"Sounds awesome." Wildcard answers with a smile "I've been to Manehattan once and it's a really cool place. Oh...and one advice I can give you for trying to find your cutie marks. Just do whatever you want and what makes you happy. If you get your mark, good, if not, you still did spend your time well and had fun with your friends" ;)
he looks at Rarity who has now finished the work on her collection and is eyeing it closely, looking for every detail then he turns back to Sweetie Belle. "I'll be back in a second..." he says and walks over to Rarity who is standing in front of a dress and too concentrated to take notice of him. The pegasus walks beside her and gently puts his wing over Rarity's back. "Is this the collection that we are presenting in Canterlot? It looks wonderful! I think you should take a bit of a break. Want to go somewhere?" then he adds "Talking about Canterlot. When should we take the train and how long are we staying there?"

Rarity looks up in surprise. “Oh, I’m so glad you like it Darling, What color do you think i should use on the trim? she holds up two samples that appear to you to be identical. “I suppose I could use a break, it is nearly lunchtime, after all. perhaps we should all go get something to eat.”

Sky Angel took a deep breath. She was walking down the street, passing by Rarity's dress shop. Noteworthy was just ahead. Be calm. Sky told herself. "Hey Noteworthy." Sky said, a confident ring to her voice, but not too confident. "How are you doing?" She needed to act normal, and just be herself.

Noteworthy looked up. “I’m doing good.” He sighed and continued to look in the window of the boutique. “How do you think I would look in a suit in my next concert...?”

Sand took her hoof carefully, pulling himself to a standing position and leaning against the table. "It's... it's all right now," he whispered softly, one hoof rubbing his head where it had hid the table. Luckily he was just bruised, instead of bleeding. "I just... didn't realize I had said that... even though it was true." He would blush again looking at the floor around her hooves instead of at her eyes. "I apologize for falling over like that, often I've had to move quickly at a strange noise and it just sort of... overflowed this time." His embarresment was practically radiating off him, along with a sort of longing that he was trying hard to mask, but was coming forth anyways while he was disoriented.

“You needn’t be shy, and I’ll tell you why, One More about you I have learned, your feelings may well be returned.” Zecora says. and you are able to extrapolate that she wants to get to know you.

Vedana Purity was blushing as he sensed Carrot top around the corner, the blind Unicorn has always been shy around mares and decided it was time to make his move. The two have known each other for a a good while now, and both share similar traits that they both like. Vedana appeared around the corner, still unable to control his blushing. "C-C-Carrot Top...M-M-May I have a word with you?"

Carrot Top looks at you. “Oh... I’ve seen you around before.” There seemed to be a note of pity in her voice. “Sure... what do you want to talk about?” She thought for a moment. “Excuse me... but I haven’t caught your name before. What is it?”

SURE!!!! Oh, sorry. I tend to get over excited sometimes. I mean to say I would be happy to. See you then. *walks home* -the next day- *walks to Fluttershy's house, sees Angel isn't eating* Hey, Fluttershy! Is Angel not eating? I might have a solution. *pulls out a carrot* it is a magic carrot I got from Zecora. As long as you don't put it in a moist and/or small closed area, it will regenerate. In other words, if Angel takes a bite out of it, the part he is holding will grow back at the part he bit into it, bit not the part in his mouth.

“Oh wow! that’s amazing!” Fluttershy Says. “Although I’m not sure how a carrot that never goes away will help if I can’t get him to eat his regular Carrots...” she Shakes her head violently, as if to clear it out. “Anyway, Angel is upset because he wanted me to play with him yesterday and I forgot and went to the movie with you instead, so now he’s going on a hunger strike.”

Key Lime Pie walked walked over and opened the door of her art shop and peeked outside "Good weather today" she thought to herself, as she shut the door and turned around. She took the sign on her shop window, and flipped it over from "CLOSED", to "OPEN". "I hope the good weather brings customers" She thought aloud to herself.

Suddenly you hear an odd sound outside, somewhere between whale song and fingernails on a chalkboard. a moment later, an odd brown stallion gallops into your shop. and gets right up in your face “Quickly! What color is Twilight Sparkle?” he asks in a Trottingham accent.

(For the sake of Whovianitismnity, a word I just made up, let’s operate under the assumption you have no idea who this pony is.)

“Is that so?” she asks, smiling. “Then it’s a good thing you finally got the guts to ask me. Somepony ELSE might’ve picked me up, and then where would you be?” She gives you a quick peck back and turns back to the drink.

Red blushed a bit and drank the last of his cider.   "So," he started, "Now what would my lovely mare like to do tonight?  Again, you name it and I'll make it happen!"  Red wasn't sure if it was actually him or the alcohol talking but he didn't care, he just wanted to have a nice time with Octavia.

"I'd think you'd look great, Noteworthy!"

Sky looked at the ground before looking back at Noteworthy. Be true to herself. "I was nervous coming up to you because....well..." Sky gave a tinkly little laugh. "Because I was gonna ask you out. On a date. Tonight. It's silly, I know, but I am nervous. Because you seem like a really great pony." Sky gave a small smile. "Ah....now I don't even know where to go tonight if you accept."

Morning star replies."I suppose so  Celestia, but anyway you have any plans for the Gala"? Morning star wanted to ask the princess out to the Gala so he could show her a good time there.

Bob doesn't show any emotion in his face as he tried to lie to the guard ."I don't care what your orders are guardsmen I come baring news from manehatten  and i don't have time for foals who didn't received word of me coming you ether let me  by or i will see to it that you are removed from your duties, do i make myself perfectly clear Guardsmen"? Bob raised an eye brow to seem very serous.

Edited by ArcDemon Lithimeal

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Page Turner" data-cid="1001658" data-time="1355618476"><p>

<span style='color: #0000cd'>

“Oh wow! that’s amazing!” Fluttershy Says. “Although I’m not sure how a carrot that never goes away will help if I can’t get him to eat his regular Carrots...” she Shakes her head violently, as if to clear it out. “Anyway, Angel is upset because he wanted me to play with him yesterday and I forgot and went to the movie with you instead, so now he’s going on a hunger strike.”<br />

</span></p></blockquote>

Oh, my! Let me see if I can get him to eat. *walks inside along with Fluttershy, talks to Angel* Hi there Angel. *Angel turns around, arms crossed* Are you mad at me for stealing Fluttershy from you yesterday? *Angel nods his head, still turned around* Look, I am sorry for stealing your caretaker from you yesterday. I didn't know she made plans with you already. If I knew that, I would have asked her out on a different day. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad when Fluttershy didn't come to play with you. It is all my fault. But please, don't take it out on yourself for my wrongdoings. It's just that Fluttershy is just so perfect. You don't know what it is like to be in love. *Angel's ears perk up; I realize what I just said in front of Fluttershy, blushes like crazy*

• Brohoof 1

“Oh, yes! I love muffins! Thank you!” She throws one of them- wrapping and all- down her throat, and then buries her head in your shoulders, sobbing. “Thank you for coming after me... but those others are so mean! They’re always making fun of me when I mess up.”

"Don't worry," Glitch reassured Derpy. "I'm not gonna make fun of you." He stroked her neck while hugging her. "I actually kinda like it when you mess up. It's cute." Glitch chuckled, then sighed. "Oh, I wish I could stay up here forever with you." Glitch wasn't lying. He smiled and kissed Derpy on the forehead.

Pinkie manages to keep pace with your zipping around perfectly, “Well, the process isn’t Strictly speaking legal, but let’s just say that it’s concentrated essence of me. what you are experiencing right now is exactly how I feel all the time! the trade of is that you’ll sleep like a rock for the next 24 hours after it wears off, but that’s okay.”

"Is that so?" He said still moving around the whole place.

"So this is how it feels like to be like Pinkie.." He muttered to himself.

"Anyways, while I'm still up and alive all of a sudden, let's have some fun!" He says to Pinkie. "Is there anything you wanna do in particular? I can basically catch up to you now."

• Brohoof 1

(Once again, I apologize for the long wait. to get these Bleeping replies out, but they're here now, enjoy.)

“Ah’m Apple Bloom!” Apple Bloom says. “An’ this here’s Big Macintosh, an’ Granny Smith is back at the house! So you're that racer Pony Big sis was talking about! When She told us about ya Ah said ‘Hay! we should totally sponsor him in that there race! seein’ as bussiness has been really good this year!’, and Big mac said-”

“Eeyup” Big mac said.

“An here we are!” Apple Bloom finished

Red Talon smiled at the small, yellow filly.

"Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom! So it was your idea to sponsor me?" Red Talon said, "I'm glad you all did! It'll be great for Sweet Apple Acres! Did you and the rest of the family manage to see the race on your crystalvision?"

Sea Salt doesn’t seem impressed by your threats. “Boy, I’ll be happy to settle this with you another time, but know this, I did not betray Equestria, Equestria betrayed me. I am loyal to my captain, and if the captain says he wants Daring Do, then I get Daring Do. That’s all there is to it.” Daring leans in to whisper in your ear. “Please try not to anger the Pirates more than necessary.” “Right this way.” Briny says, pointing towards the door to the Captain’s Cabin. with her one wing. Daring nods and follows the pirates, you follow Daring. you notice that Daring seems oddly Ok with this, even striking up a conversation with one of your captors. “So how does a mare become First mate on a Pirate ship? Isn’t having a mare on board supposed to be bad luck?” “Ordinarily, yes, But I’m a special case, you see, The Captain is my Father. I was born right here on this very ship, it’s the only home I’ve ever known, after I came of age Father made me First mate.” “How very interesting.” Daring replies. “You must have some very interesting stories. “Same for you I’ll wager, Stick around and maybe we can swap them sometime.” “Maybe.”

Steel was utterly dumbfounded by Daring's almost casual approach to being a (supposed) hostage. “Please try not to anger the Pirates more than necessary.” She was almost chuckling as she said that! He understood Daring had seen and done far more than most, but he expected this to come in the form of a kind of readiness for conflict. Instead, Daring seemed more than capable of rolling with the punches of her adventures with that same Nightmare Moon May Care attitude. Like nothing could dampen her spirit.

As he and Daring were being lead into the Captain's Quarters, Steel took a moment to mentally check himself and how he was dealing with their current situation. (Now that he had a moment to take it all in.) All of the pirate stories Steel had read, everything from historic accounts to swashbuckling tales, portrayed them as ruthless cutthroats. He had been acting and thinking on those terms when he tried to go for his swords and when he threatened Sea Salt. Steel thought the pirates would simply kill them and take the map, that Sea Salt was a conniving wretch who laughed himself to sleep while twirling his evil mustache.

Steel realized how childish he was in thinking he understood who these pirates were and why they did what they do. The reason they wanted us alive, now that he thought about it, may have been that they were smart enough to realize only Daring can read the map! Sea Salt seemed to be completely dispassionate about his part in the shanghai. It was just business to him. (Though, that thought only served to make him more despicable in Steel's mind!)

"I apologize for my earlier outburst, First Mate Briny." He said aloud. "You and your crew had me at something of a disadvantage." He smiled. Steel turned to Daring and lowered his voice to a whisper. "I truly am sorry. I meant what I said to Sea Salt, but I shall heed your words Profe- . . . Daring. If nothing else, I shan't be a burden to you." Whether Steel would get his response or not, they were in the presence of the Captain and he demanded the attention of his company.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

(Oh, ArcDemon, you fail miserably in the art of espionage. No offense.)

Meta looks up. "I'm sorry, Quick... it has for a personal conversation,something to do work that will happen in a few days. Nothing, really." What was in that other letter? Grr, I'll get a headache fro eredd the regimenthe one that slaughtm worrying if I don't stop soon.

DM looked at Chrysalis. "I know about the predicament that you are in. I was the one that slaughtered the brigade before it returned to Ponyville. There are about 30 changelings back at the hive right now, trying to rebuild. There are only about 50 of them in the dungeon. Which is no small amount, but getting them out will be relatively simple. Add my crew for my ship, and add my annoying brother, and there we have what's left of our race."

Carrot Top looks at you. “Oh... I’ve seen you around before.” There seemed to be a note of pity in her voice. “Sure... what do you want to talk about?” She thought for a moment. “Excuse me... but I haven’t caught your name before. What is it?”

"My name is Vedana Purity." The blind unicorn replied his left hoof begins to rub his right hoof due to being shy. "So...erm..I-I-I was wondering, i-if you would like to come to the Gala? I-I-I mean, I-If you want to, because everypony is going to the event, a-a-and I was hoping. Hhahahahaha!" Due to the sheer embarrassment and studdering, Vedana rubbed the back of his head and laughed, but he could not control his blushing as it got redder.

• Brohoof 1

Braeburn smiled. “Nah, we can just go ahead and go. Anything else you want to see can wait until after the community breakfast. Come on!” You follow Braeburn to the Town Hall. When you step inside, there is this huge table that is taking up most of the space, with various styles of apples scattered on it. Others have already started to arrive, but it’s obvious that you are relatively early. “Welcome to the community breakfast!”

She hesitates for a second. Then she looks on the table.

"That's the BIGGEST table I've ever seen!" The apples look delicious. "All the apples I could ever want and more!... geez these random thoughts again."

The silence has fallen in her mind. She feels like she sould say something.
"Good ...morning?" she says, not sure what time is it. She should probably introduce herself, but with the noise around the table, she's not sure if anyone's noticed her. She's looking for some places to take a seat.

(2 part post)

*i stand and watch her run off. i blush as i realise that i'm staring at her flank as i do so, so i quickly look to her dj stand and see a pony grab the mic.* ohh, not a good idea, dude... *i chuckle a little as vinyl gets there to defend her equipment. i trot over to the dj stand as she sends out that song to cheerilee. i stand there for a moment as she gets finished starting the song and comes down from the stand. i smile at her* hey, that was really nice of you, doing that for static.

(2nd part of post)

*i lean in to give vinyl a little peck on the cheek, but stop and pull back, thinking to myself* 'she didn't seem like she liked our first kiss, so maybe i should lay off the kisses and take it slow...' *i quickly try to find something to talk about to distract her from my near kiss, and i remember something* oh, uh, vinyl, i was wondering, are you really needed at the party now? i have to get to band practice, if i don't, my bandmates will be upset if i skip... would you like to come?

Suddenly you hear an odd sound outside, somewhere between whale song and fingernails on a chalkboard. a moment later, an odd brown stallion gallops into your shop. and gets right up in your face “Quickly! What color is Twilight Sparkle?” he asks in a Trottingham accent.

Key Lime Pie jumped back, startled. "What color is Twilight Sparkle? Um, purple?" Key Lime replied in confusion. Key Lime Pie stepped back, away from the crazy pony. "Who is this strange stallion, and why is he in my shop?" Thought Key Lime.  "Why are you asking me this? Who are you?" Asked Key Lime.