Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

A young Peagus flew through the air as the adrenaline and wind rushed through her body. She let out a whoop of joy as she sailed back to Earth. Soarin Rainbow was the fastest flyer where she came from, butr nothing like Rainbow Dah, her idol. 

A slightly older Earth Pony named Pen Quille shuffled a hoof nervously, while trying not to look jealously at her 14 year old sister and basic care giver.

"Nice job. Again" she pouted, slightly sticking out her tongue. It jut wasn't fair!! he wass supposed to be the cool sitser and caregiver, being 18, not the other way around. No wonder guys liked her better and she had so many friends.

Rarity looks up in surprise. “Oh, I’m so glad you like it Darling, What color do you think i should use on the trim? she holds up two samples that appear to you to be identical. “I suppose I could use a break, it is nearly lunchtime, after all. perhaps we should all go get something to eat.”

The pegasus looks closely at the samples "Uhmm...I would take the right one." then he adds "Sounds like a good idea! I know a really good restaurant where we can get some of the best meals in Ponyville" WIldcard answers smiling. He takes Rarity by the hoof and tells Sweetie Belle to follow them. When the group arrives at the restaurant a waiter leads them to a table and hands everypony a menu card.

//Make sure you tell me if I'm doing this right.\\

Animae walked, just walked his eyes catching on her once again, his pulse quickening. 'Okay Ani keep it cool, keep it steady' he thought to himself as Gilda waved her 'friends' off. "Hay, Gilda, can I have a word? Just I've been watching you a while, can't help noticing how, well, awesome you are. Guess what I'm saying is; would you like to go for a race or for a walk through 't clouds some time?"

• Brohoof 1

Animae walked, just walked his eyes catching on her once again, his pulse quickening. 'Okay Ani keep it cool, keep it steady' he thought to himself as Gilda waved her 'friends' off. "Hay, Gilda, can I have a word? Just I've been watching you a while, can't help noticing how, well, awesome you are. Guess what I'm saying is; would you like to go for a race or for a walk through 't clouds some time?"

http://mlpforums.com...en-quille-r2136

Ugh, sorry, only way I know how to get links on here. Might I inquire if I could start over, introduce my character, and ask.... what is LightingDassh? Another couple? That would be cute. :)

Anywhoo, the link above is Pen Quille, my persona. Basically like Fluttershy, but a little more braver. And she's autistic, like me. Her characteristics are similar to minein the past and today. I don't know who she will date. Either Fluttershy, AppleJack, or someone's Oc, boy or girl. 

It was a grand evening at the dance. Lights were dim, the punch and food was divine, and everypony was dancing with there special pony. All except one.

The Earth Pony looked sadly down at the dress Rarity had made for the new pony in town. It was purple of various shades, puffed like a marshmallow, ruffles at the bottom, and a purple hat with dark, violet jewels. She could only watch in the distance as she watched as the love of her life, Fluttershy, danced with a MALE pony. Couldn't she catch a break?

Pen Quille sighed as she looked at the ground and wiped away escaping tears from her eyes. Would anyone ever ask her to dance?

So, erm, any aviailiable species? I'm a newbie on this Rp. But good with romance. ;) One of my favorite subjucetss to talk about. I ussually evolve romance in my stories. Had to do the quoute thing, sadly Didn't know how else to post. Sigh.... I shall ramble now.

Cookie

• Brohoof 1

Dash Tilts her head. “Hey you okay? You looked like you went a little introspective there for a second.” there is a moment of stunned silence. “What? I can know big words! Seriously though, you can tell me if something’s bugging you.”

Jordo chuckles slightly at Dash's unexpected wordplay. It would appear however that he was not as good as he thought at hiding his emotions. 

"It's that obvious huh? Thought for a second there that I was a little more subtle than that..... Listen, I'd rather not talk outside for everypony to hear. I'll tell you everything inside."

(OOC: Not trying to de-rail anything Page, I'm just going to assume we're continuing this conversation inside)

Jordo sits down and sighs. He would really rather not talk about this, but who knows; he might feel better if he gets this off of his chest. 

"I'm just tired Dash. I'm tired of this getting in my way..." He flexes his prosthetic left wing. 

"My entire life this has gotten in the way of everything. I care about you a lot Dash, and to tell you the truth I'm Scared. I don't want my handicap to get in the way of us. I just feel sometimes like I'm holding you back."

Jordo confessed, his head down in shame.

• Brohoof 4

Surprise is at your side in an instant. “That’s okay Halfy, You can sing to me later. Right now, I see an Apple bobbing bucket with our names on it! Well, It doesn’t actually have our names on it, but you know what I meant!”

"Uhh... Sure," I say before giving her a peck on the cheek. As we reach the bucket I look inside and grimace at the water. "There had better be either a big bag of bits or a house in there," I say as I dunk my head in the bucket and bite down on the first object I find in my mouth.

(Something Clever)

Red blushed a bit and drank the last of his cider. "So," he started, "Now what would my lovely mare like to do tonight? Again, you name it and I'll make it happen!" Red wasn't sure if it was actually him or the alcohol talking but he didn't care, he just wanted to have a nice time with Octavia.

Octavia looks you up and down, “How about we just stay here for a bit, get to know each other,” she suggests. “You first.”

"I'd think you'd look great, Noteworthy!"
Sky looked at the ground before looking back at Noteworthy. Be true to herself. "I was nervous coming up to you because....well..." Sky gave a tinkly little laugh. "Because I was gonna ask you out. On a date. Tonight. It's silly, I know, but I am nervous. Because you seem like a really great pony." Sky gave a small smile. "Ah....now I don't even know where to go tonight if you accept."

Noteworthy frowns. “Sorry, Sky. Not tonight. I have a concert tonight.” He looked up, thoughtful. “I have a free night on Friday... how about then?”

Morning star replies."I suppose so Celestia, but anyway you have any plans for the Gala"? Morning star wanted to ask the princess out to the Gala so he could show her a good time there.

“Well, I imagine my student will be wanting to spend time with me again this year, But of course I have to greet everypony who arrives, and I’m usually very busy, why do you ask?”

Bob doesn't show any emotion in his face as he tried to lie to the guard ."I don't care what your orders are guardsmen I come baring news from manehatten and i don't have time for foals who didn't received word of me coming you ether let me by or i will see to it that you are removed from your duties, do i make myself perfectly clear Guardsmen"? Bob raised an eye brow to seem very serous.

The guard looks stunned for a second. then looks to his companion. “I don’t recall hearing about a messenger from Manehattan”
“Me neither, Perhaps I should go get Captain Armor.”
“Perhaps you should. we don’t want to get removed.”
“Can a messenger really do that?”
“I dunno, but I’d rather not find out.”
Both guards turn back to look at you. “Now please wait here while-” one begins, only to cut himself off when he realizes you are no longer there.
“Oh he’s gone.”
“Do you think he snuck past us?”
“Couldn’t be we were standing right here the entire time.”
“I guess his message wasn’t so urgent after all.”
Having snuck past the two idiot guards, you make your way deeper into the castle.
(think of these two as Murtaugh and Mulroy from Pirates of the Caribbean and it becomes hilarious.)

Oh, my! Let me see if I can get him to eat. *walks inside along with Fluttershy, talks to Angel* Hi there Angel. *Angel turns around, arms crossed* Are you mad at me for stealing Fluttershy from you yesterday? *Angel nods his head, still turned around* Look, I am sorry for stealing your caretaker from you yesterday. I didn't know she made plans with you already. If I knew that, I would have asked her out on a different day. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad when Fluttershy didn't come to play with you. It is all my fault. But please, don't take it out on yourself for my wrongdoings. It's just that Fluttershy is just so perfect. You don't know what it is like to be in love. *Angel's ears perk up; I realize what I just said in front of Fluttershy, blushes like crazy*

Angel darts outside. you turn to watch him go and find yourself looking at Fluttershy. If you are blushing like crazy, then it would be hard to find words to describe Fluttershy at this moment. She has turned so red that it’s hard to imagine that she’s naturally yellow. “D-d-d-did you mean that? What you just said?” she stammers. Before you can respond, Angel returns, holding up a small picture of another bunny with a bow. He points to it as if to say “I do so know what it’s like to be in love.” He then hops over to your perpetual carrot and begins eating.

"Don't worry," Glitch reassured Derpy. "I'm not gonna make fun of you." He stroked her neck while hugging her. "I actually kinda like it when you mess up. It's cute." Glitch chuckled, then sighed. "Oh, I wish I could stay up here forever with you." Glitch wasn't lying. He smiled and kissed Derpy on the forehead.

She blushes, ears flipping back nervously, “But I almost broke your spinal cord last time we were together,” she says, “I don’t want to hurt you...” she looks on the verge of tears again.

"Is that so?" He said still moving around the whole place.

"So this is how it feels like to be like Pinkie.." He muttered to himself.

"Anyways, while I'm still up and alive all of a sudden, let's have some fun!" He says to Pinkie. "Is there anything you wanna do in particular? I can basically catch up to you now."

“Whatever you want!” Pinkie says. “There’s plenty of things to do, and I want to do them all! you go ahead and pick what you want to do first!”

Red Talon smiled at the small, yellow filly.
"Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom! So it was your idea to sponsor me?" Red Talon said, "I'm glad you all did! It'll be great for Sweet Apple Acres! Did you and the rest of the family manage to see the race on your crystalvision?"

Apple Bloom looks down sadly “Um, no, we don’t actually have one of those...”
Applejack steps in. “We’ve had a good year this year it’s true, but we prefer to spend our bits on more practical things, like new equipment, or tools.” she gives you a playful nudge. “Yer the biggest risk we’ve taken in a while, But Ah think it’ll pay off.”

Steel was utterly dumbfounded by Daring's almost casual approach to being a (supposed) hostage. “Please try not to anger the Pirates more than necessary.” She was almost chuckling as she said that! He understood Daring had seen and done far more than most, but he expected this to come in the form of a kind of readiness for conflict. Instead, Daring seemed more than capable of rolling with the punches of her adventures with that same Nightmare Moon May Care attitude. Like nothing could dampen her spirit.

As he and Daring were being lead into the Captain's Quarters, Steel took a moment to mentally check himself and how he was dealing with their current situation. (Now that he had a moment to take it all in.) All of the pirate stories Steel had read, everything from historic accounts to swashbuckling tales, portrayed them as ruthless cutthroats. He had been acting and thinking on those terms when he tried to go for his swords and when he threatened Sea Salt. Steel thought the pirates would simply kill them and take the map, that Sea Salt was a conniving wretch who laughed himself to sleep while twirling his evil mustache.

Steel realized how childish he was in thinking he understood who these pirates were and why they did what they do. The reason they wanted us alive, now that he thought about it, may have been that they were smart enough to realize only Daring can read the map! Sea Salt seemed to be completely dispassionate about his part in the shanghai. It was just business to him. (Though, that thought only served to make him more despicable in Steel's mind!)

"I apologize for my earlier outburst, First Mate Briny." He said aloud. "You and your crew had me at something of a disadvantage." He smiled. Steel turned to Daring and lowered his voice to a whisper. "I truly am sorry. I meant what I said to Sea Salt, but I shall heed your words Profe- . . . Daring. If nothing else, I shan't be a burden to you." Whether Steel would get his response or not, they were in the presence of the Captain and he demanded the attention of his company.

“It’s no problem.” Briny says casually. “The Princesses have done everything in their power to make us look like monsters, and, truth be told, we like it that way.” She gets right up in your face. “So don’t you go spreadin’ rumors that we’re soft or nothin’! Anyway, we’re here.” she backs off and looks a little uncomfortable. “Now, before I present you to the Captain, I’m going to have to ask you to hand over any weapons you may be carrying.” she winces at the look you give her. “Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get them back, we just don’t want there to be ant chance of something unfortunate happening to the Captain.”
Daring nudges you. “Just go along with it.” she whispers before handing over her whip and several small knives that had been concealed in various places in her vest, tail, and hat.

After the two of you have been disarmed, and your weapons handed over to Jolly Rodger, for ‘safe keeping’, You, Daring, And Briny enter the Captain’s cabin.

“Father! I brought you Daring Do, as you requested.” Briny Calls.

An older looking dark blue pegasus with an impressive seaweed green beard looks up from his desk. “Ah Briny, you look more like your mum every time I see you.”

“Daaaad, not in front of the guests...”

“Oh, right. Ahem, Greetings Daring Do and Guest, I’m sorry If my crew treated you roughly.”

“Not at all.” Daring replies. “They have been quite civil, especially for pirates.”

“I’m glad to hear that. you see Professor Do, I have a problem that only you can help me with, you see, I am Dying.”

“WHAT?” Apparently this is the first time Briny has heard about this.

“Yes, And only you, Professor, Can read the map that will lead to my survival.”

(Oh, ArcDemon, you fail miserably in the art of espionage. No offense.)

Meta looks up. "I'm sorry, Quick... it has for a personal conversation,something to do work that will happen in a few days. Nothing, really." What was in that other letter? Grr, I'll get a headache from worrying if I don't stop soon.

“If it were nothin’,” she says, walking up to you, “You wouldn’t look like someone just rubbed you sideways. What’s wrong?” She doesn’t look like she’s going to drop this; she had learned from more than a few Derpy trips that when ponies try to hide something, it ends badly. She had to assume it was the same for Changelings.

DM looked at Chrysalis. "I know about the predicament that you are in. I was the one that slaughtered the brigade before it returned to Ponyville. There are about 30 changelings back at the hive right now, trying to rebuild. There are only about 50 of them in the dungeon. Which is no small amount, but getting them out will be relatively simple. Add my crew for my ship, and add my annoying brother, and there we have what's left of our race."

“So you think we should just leave those 30 to die? It is recklessness like this that got you in the disaster you are in now. Celestia shall pay for what she has done, but not yet. She will return my subjects to me, and then she will be made to feel our pain, and then, and ONLY then, she has my permission to die.”

"My name is Vedana Purity." The blind unicorn replied his left hoof begins to rub his right hoof due to being shy. "So...erm..I-I-I was wondering, i-if you would like to come to the Gala? I-I-I mean, I-If you want to, because everypony is going to the event, a-a-and I was hoping. Hhahahahaha!" Due to the sheer embarrassment and studdering, Vedana rubbed the back of his head and laughed, but he could not control his blushing as it got redder.

You hear a note of sadness enter her voice. “I’m sorry, Vendana. Business... took a nosedive this year. I won’t be able to go.” You sense her looking down at her hooves. “I’m sorry...”

She hesitates for a second. Then she looks on the table.
"That's the BIGGEST table I've ever seen!" The apples look delicious. "All the apples I could ever want and more!... geez these random thoughts again."
The silence has fallen in her mind. She feels like she sould say something.
"Good ...morning?" she says, not sure what time is it. She should probably introduce herself, but with the noise around the table, she's not sure if anyone's noticed her. She's looking for some places to take a seat.

“Dontcha worry, you’ll get tah know ‘em just fine,” he says, guiding her to a seat. There was a plate, and various apple dishes and bread roll baskets along the table.

(2 part post)

*i stand and watch her run off. i blush as i realise that i'm staring at her flank as i do so, so i quickly look to her dj stand and see a pony grab the mic.* ohh, not a good idea, dude... *i chuckle a little as vinyl gets there to defend her equipment. i trot over to the dj stand as she sends out that song to cheerilee. i stand there for a moment as she gets finished starting the song and comes down from the stand. i smile at her* hey, that was really nice of you, doing that for static.

(2nd part of post)

*i lean in to give vinyl a little peck on the cheek, but stop and pull back, thinking to myself* 'she didn't seem like she liked our first kiss, so maybe i should lay off the kisses and take it slow...' *i quickly try to find something to talk about to distract her from my near kiss, and i remember something* oh, uh, vinyl, i was wondering, are you really needed at the party now? i have to get to band practice, if i don't, my bandmates will be upset if i skip... would you like to come?

“You go on ahead.” Vinyl Says. “I’ve still got a few more songs left before they bring out the Karaoke machine, I’ll catch up to you when I’m done here.”

(Not sure why you felt the need to split that)

Key Lime Pie jumped back, startled. "What color is Twilight Sparkle? Um, purple?" Key Lime replied in confusion. Key Lime Pie stepped back, away from the crazy pony. "Who is this strange stallion, and why is he in my shop?" Thought Key Lime. "Why are you asking me this? Who are you?" Asked Key Lime.

The strange Pony seems to have stopped listening after ‘purple’. “Ah, excellent, that means everything is back to normal. I just got back from an alternate timeline where she had dyed herself green. Horrible color. Didn’t suit her at all. Oh, there was also the thing about Celestia being replaced by a Changeling and Luna becoming Nightmare Moon again, but if Twilight’s purple again, then it’s all fixed.” He finally stops talking and sees your look of confusion. “Oh, I’m sorry. It seems I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m The Doctor.”

The pegasus looks closely at the samples "Uhmm...I would take the right one." then he adds "Sounds like a good idea! I know a really good restaurant where we can get some of the best meals in Ponyville" WIldcard answers smiling. He takes Rarity by the hoof and tells Sweetie Belle to follow them. When the group arrives at the restaurant a waiter leads them to a table and hands everypony a menu card.

Rarity Looks around. “I do not believe I have eaten here before, I was sure I had been to all of the best places, This place must be fairly new.”

(That’s perfect)
Gilda glanced over at you. “Oh, hey. A race?” She stretches out her wings. “How about... now!” She leaps into the air, leaving a cloud of dust behind her as she zooms off.

Jordo chuckles slightly at Dash's unexpected wordplay. It would appear however that he was not as good as he thought at hiding his emotions.

"It's that obvious huh? Thought for a second there that I was a little more subtle than that..... Listen, I'd rather not talk outside for everypony to hear. I'll tell you everything inside."

(OOC: Not trying to de-rail anything Page, I'm just going to assume we're continuing this conversation inside)

Jordo sits down and sighs. He would really rather not talk about this, but who knows; he might feel better if he gets this off of his chest.

"I'm just tired Dash. I'm tired of this getting in my way..." He flexes his prosthetic left wing.

"My entire life this has gotten in the way of everything. I care about you a lot Dash, and to tell you the truth I'm Scared. I don't want my handicap to get in the way of us. I just feel sometimes like I'm holding you back."

Jordo confessed, his head down in shame.

Dash is silent for a moment. then suddenly, she begins to laugh. “Bwahaha, hahaha, you idiot!” She points to herself “Element of loyalty, remember? I’m never gonna leave you hangin’! and if you’re afraid of holding me back, there’s someone you should meet. TANK!” she calls. Very slowly, a tortoise enters the room. “This here’s Tank, my pet turtle.” Somewhere far away you imagine you can hear Fluttershy’s voice. ‘Toooooooortoise.’ “Whatever, the point is that I didn’t want tur-tortoise as a pet at first because it would slow me down, but then Tank here saved my life.”

"Uhh... Sure," I say before giving her a peck on the cheek. As we reach the bucket I look inside and grimace at the water. "There had better be either a big bag of bits or a house in there," I say as I dunk my head in the bucket and bite down on the first object I find in my mouth.

You pull out what appears to be one of those plastic Easter eggs, except it's the size and shape of an apple.

"Ohh! you got a prize! what is it? What is it? I wanna see!" Surprise exclaims jumping up and down in excitement.

you crack open the Easter apple to find a rolled up piece of paper, apparently the thing was water proof, you unroll it to se that it says simply "Free Hug from the pony of your choice, just show them the other side of this paper -Pinkie" Flipping it over you see that it simply says. "You have to, It's the rule -Pinkie"

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 3

Animae looks shocked for a couple of seconds, then grinning widely, zoomed after her. A plan formed in his mind, if he gave her a good race then the adrenalin, well she'd be too euphoric to deny him a kiss or two at the very least. "You're not getting away from me that easily!" he laughed, speeding past her as a neon green blur.

Morning star blushed a bit but quickly tried to hide it."Well i was wondering maybe you would like to maybe dance with me at the gala". Morning star  knew she was the princess and the ruler on top of that but not meany ponies asked her out to the gala with them.  

Bob had sneaked into the castle while the guards were busy talking then he remembered that celestia had a  guest that she was seeing maybe he could kidnap the guest when he comes out but he has to see how close he is to the princess.

(OCC:Looks like my caricatures are going to meet each other.)

• Brohoof 1

Angel darts outside. you turn to watch him go and find yourself looking at Fluttershy. If you are blushing like crazy, then it would be hard to find words to describe Fluttershy at this moment. She has turned so red that it’s hard to imagine that she’s naturally yellow. “D-d-d-did you mean that? What you just said?” she stammers. Before you can respond, Angel returns, holding up a small picture of another bunny with a bow. He points to it as if to say “I do so know what it’s like to be in love.” He then hops over to your perpetual carrot and begins eating.

"Fluttershy," I said with every ounce of courege I could muster, "I meant it with every last bit of all of my heart. When you are around, my heart flutters, skips a beat, and does flips all at the same time. You mean the heaven and earth (or equestria, your pick) to me. I love how you put others ahead of yourself. In my heart, You are the most beautiful thing my eyes ever saw. I love you, I would do ANYTHING for you, and don't let anypony or anything tell you differently."

In the heat of the moment, I give Fluttershy a quick, but passionate, kiss on her lips.

"Anyway," I said, hoping to change the topic in fear of Fluttershy's response, "Angel, I geast you proved me wrong. You do know how it feels to be in love. I'm glad you stoped hurting yourself because of me. If it isn't too much, how did you two meet?"

Edited by DJ-Shy3
  • Brohoof 3

(sorry bout splitting the last reply, my psp only lets me type so much...)

*i nod understandingly* ok, yeah, lemme just give you my pal's address where i'll be... *i conjure a notepad and a quill with ink and quickly scribble the address down, tearinb the page off and giving it to her* i guess i'll see you later then! *i smile and wave as i trot out the door and head to band practice*

(OOC: I sent a request to delete my other post)

(Something Clever)

Apple Bloom looks down sadly “Um, no, we don’t actually have one of those...”

Applejack steps in. “We’ve had a good year this year it’s true, but we prefer to spend our bits on more practical things, like new equipment, or tools.” she gives you a playful nudge. “Yer the biggest risk we’ve taken in a while, But Ah think it’ll pay off.”

"The Phoenix race is next weekend," Red replied to AJ with a confident smile. "Finished 8th out of 43 other ponies last year. In other words, I'm gonna be well worth your investment. I won't let Sweet Apple Acres down, I promise! ;) Say, where's Granny Smith? Haven't seen her since I got to the farm." Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo

She blushes, ears flipping back nervously, “But I almost broke your spinal cord last time we were together,” she says, “I don’t want to hurt you...” she looks on the verge of tears again.

Glitch shuddered as he recalled the time when there was no feeling in his hind legs. He never wanted to experience that again, but right now Glitch was prepared to go through whatever time and fate had to throw at him to be with Derpy.

"Derpy," he said, "there's only one thing that you can ever do to hurt me: leave. Please, don't go. Promise me that you'll stay strong no matter what."

• Brohoof 2

Octavia looks you up and down, “How about we just stay here for a bit, get to know each other,” she suggests. “You first.”
 Red leans back in surprise, she wanted to know about him.....or she was inviting him to ask about her........he wasn't sure which.  He remembered his father's advice: when in doubt, talk about her.  He decided that he was in doubt, "When did you first start your musical career?"
  • Brohoof 1

“Whatever you want!” Spike replies. “There’s apple bobbing, the snack table, pin the tail on the pony, the snack table, I think they're going to start kareoke in a few minutes, the snack table, dancing, and, oh yeah, the snack table.”

"Oh cool" Aura said succumbing  to the parties charms and loosing her usual  shy personality. The dragoness went off and played the  various games likeapple bobbing as well as pin the tail on the pony. Afterwards she went to the snack table which was litered with numerous sweets like cupcakes, cookies and pie. One in particular caught her eye. It was a  cupcake with blue icing. It looked quite ordinary  ,but it was  topped  with baby blue sapphires making it stand out from the rest of the cupcakes. "Hmm i guess they use this for decoration since ponies cant eat gems." She said. "I know i'll save this for Spike." she said grabbing the cupcake. She walked over to Spike who seemed to be enjoying himself too. "Hey Spike you were right  these parties are  really fun!." she exclaims very happily. "Oh and i got you this if you want it." She said bringing out the sapphire topped cupcake  she was concealing and handing it over to Spike .

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

You hear a note of sadness enter her voice. “I’m sorry, Vendana. Business... took a nosedive this year. I won’t be able to go.” You sense her looking down at her hooves. “I’m sorry...”

Vedana was not sadden, but knew it was typical. He knew that no pony would properly ever be his special somepony and decides to give up. "Well...ok..maybe I can...help you out with any business you may have at the moment?" The blind unicorn asked, willing to offer Carrot top assistance.

“I want to Read!” Twilight Says immediately. “Oh, I mean... sorry, automatic reaction. Let’s go bob for apples.” the two of you head over to the large wooden bucket filled with unhealthily opaqe looking dark water. Twilight catches your expression and smiles. “Don’t worry about the water, Pinkie puts die in it to hide the surprises in the bottom.”

(OOC Gah I couldn't post because of exams, now I missed a reply. *Is upset*)

"Okay. Wish me luck." Mal looked the water. 'I trust Twi, let's see what I can get.'
He took a deep breath and put his face into the murky water, he felt something and bit down and attempted to pull it out.

Rarity Looks around. “I do not believe I have eaten here before, I was sure I had been to all of the best places, This place must be fairly new.”

"Oh, it's a bit of an insiders' tip , I've only heard of it because of my-"

"Cousin!" an excited voice from the kitchen interrupts them. The voice belongs to a bulky yellow unicorn colt with a brown mane who is now approaching the table with a big smile.

"Long time no see Wildy! What brings you here?"

"Indeed...well to be honest I just wanted something to eat" Wildcard answers grinning

"How are your studies going?....what are you studying right now?"

"Well, right now I study Equestrian and History and might become a teacher someday"

"From Wonderbolt, to air-traffic-controller, to what-ever-you-studied afterwards, and now teacher? Maaaan your job wishes change quickly, cousin!"

"Not always my fault"

he answers with an exaggerated sad look. Then Wildcard turns to Rarity and points at his cousin

"Rarity, Sweetie Belle, this is my cousin Al Dente. He is cooking here"

"Nice to meet you. Just call me Al" the unicorn answers smiling "What can I bring you to eat?"

Edited by Wildcard

Lyra seems very giddy. “Oh I’m so glad you liked it! It’s not very often i get to share this with somepony who doesn’t immediately dismiss me out of hand. Hoof. sorry, habit.”

Alex gave a small smile to Lyra, as she acted happy that he accepted her special fascination with humans.  He had to admit that she was very interesting to him.  "Well, now that we have seen My Little Human, is there anything else you feel like having fun with or have you had enough for one day?"  Alex asked her cheerfully, awaiting her answer.

• Brohoof 1

"Sure, I'd love to go out on Friday night." Sky said, her eyes aglow. "And I'm coming to your concert tonight too. I already got tickets from a friend." Sky said, smiling. "Well, do you have time to talk now, or....." Sky trailed off. Noteworthy was probably really busy, "Nevermind, it's fine." 

“Whatever you want!” Pinkie says. “There’s plenty of things to do, and I want to do them all! you go ahead and pick what you want to do first!”  

"Alright then!" He thinks about what to do first. "Oh I know! Lets go play something that we both know how to play! A cupcake eating contest! (Yes, again let's see what happens)" He goes and fetches two hundred pieces of Cupcakes for both of them to eat. "Ready when you are Pinkie." He gets on a stance where he can get the first bite of the cupcakes.

“It’s no problem.” Briny says casually. “The Princesses have done everything in their power to make us look like monsters, and, truth be told, we like it that way.” She gets right up in your face. “So don’t you go spreadin’ rumors that we’re soft or nothin’! Anyway, we’re here.” she backs off and looks a little uncomfortable. “Now, before I present you to the Captain, I’m going to have to ask you to hand over any weapons you may be carrying.” she winces at the look you give her. “Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get them back, we just don’t want there to be ant chance of something unfortunate happening to the Captain.” Daring nudges you. “Just go along with it.” she whispers before handing over her whip and several small knives that had been concealed in various places in her vest, tail, and hat. After the two of you have been disarmed, and your weapons handed over to Jolly Rodger, for ‘safe keeping’, You, Daring, And Briny enter the Captain’s cabin. “Father! I brought you Daring Do, as you requested.” Briny Calls. An older looking dark blue pegasus with an impressive seaweed green beard looks up from his desk. “Ah Briny, you look more like your mum every time I see you.” “Daaaad, not in front of the guests...” “Oh, right. Ahem, Greetings Daring Do and Guest, I’m sorry If my crew treated you roughly.” “Not at all.” Daring replies. “They have been quite civil, especially for pirates.” “I’m glad to hear that. you see Professor Do, I have a problem that only you can help me with, you see, I am Dying.” “WHAT?” Apparently this is the first time Briny has heard about this. “Yes, And only you, Professor, Can read the map that will lead to my survival.”

When the Captain delivered that bit of ill tidings, Steel was still gawking at how Daring had been able to store most of those knives on various parts of her person! (His eyes briefly wandering to a place they ought not to. :ph34r:) I never noticed her cutie-mark's a magic compass. He thought.

Suddenly an idea was caught in the net of Steel's desperate mind. An idea that he could not shake! An idea that either promised him a trip to the brig as a "proper" prisoner or that he could turn this situation more in Darring and his favor. After all, the sword wasn't the only way to solve a problem. As a writer, he understood the power of words. 

"Why fight, when you can negotiate?" Steel whispered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scjD_zrHbpA

"CAPTAIN!" Steel proclaimed with flared wings. "Fillies." He regarded Briny and Daring. "And other assorted buccaneer types." Steel began to shamble somewhat absentmindedly around the cabin. "I humbly submit to you, that a slight detour would be most adven-tigeous for us all. Because IF time was such a precious commodity, the likes of which, Captain you, did not posses . . . well then all manner of 'how do you Daring Do?' (save me life, that is) pleasantries would be rushed and we would already be on our way to what cures, what ails you." Daring looked like Steel had completely lost his mind. He just winked at her. 

"So! If time, the very thing all ponies but the Princesses vex over (or was that mares?) . . ." He half strolled to the door, Briny shooting him a death glare, "is something that" He sidestepped around her. ". . .you have in enough supply to spare on manners and mannerisms . . ." Steel looked to the hats lining the hooks on the wall. "The one with the feather in it is definitely me. But! I'm not trying to be me." With a flick of his snout, he flipped the tricorn hat on his head."Then, dear Captain!" He turned about with flare. "You would see your crew jolly, merry, and in otherwise pleasant spirits. And such a venture would no doubt require supplies the good Professor needs. Magic talismans, skulls of crystal, or other such bricka-brack." Steel approached the Captain's desk. "SO! It is of my most humble, trivial, not assuming ANY kind of command, opinion that we sail for." Steel placed his upon an island on the Captain's map." "Turtletoga." He finished with a smile.

"Turtletoga?" Briny asked. Steel nodded. "Aye! Turtletoga. . . ." Steel turned to Daring with a smirk on his face. " . . . Savvy?"

((OOC: How do you like THEM apples!  B) ))

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 4

The strange Pony seems to have stopped listening after ‘purple’. “Ah, excellent, that means everything is back to normal. I just got back from an alternate timeline where she had dyed herself green. Horrible color. Didn’t suit her at all. Oh, there was also the thing about Celestia being replaced by a Changeling and Luna becoming Nightmare Moon again, but if Twilight’s purple again, then it’s all fixed.” He finally stops talking and sees your look of confusion. “Oh, I’m sorry. It seems I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m The Doctor.”

"The Doctor? Doctor Who?" Asked a puzzled Key Lime Pie. "What's this about alternate timelines? changelings? What are you even talking about?" At this point, Key Lime Pie was questioning the strange pony's sanity. "Why are you in my shop anyway? Are you lost?" Asked Key Lime.

(OOC: ponies in ponyville wouldn't know about changelings because they were in canterlot right?)

Edited by Key Lime Pie
  • Brohoof 3

Sand would look at Zecora, bolstered by her acceptance. Nodding again to her, he would go over to his bags, searching for a moment. When he found the object of his desire, he held it for her to see. A simple looking necklace, made of small stone beads held together by a flexible metal twine. The prominent feature of the necklace was a larger flat stone, oval in shape. In the middle of this stone, a single run was carved, depicting three lines that curled into a swirl at the end, the symbol of wind. "This is mine," he would say carefully. "I've had it for a long time and its brought me fortune both good and bad. Would you mind holding on to it for me?"

Then to himself, he would stare at the little rune, whispering softly. "From sands of cold, fresh from the mould, rose he who sang. His voice that rang, like bells of old, a tale foretold. Go forth to far, lands will show scar, by strain and test. Send you very best, for those who go, you will never know. Go forth my children, scour the land for my slumber's cause, my dream's own origins."

• Brohoof 1

I felt a sense of dread hang over me as Luna began laughing.Even though I expected anger,laughter was even worse for me.She probably thought I was joking or something.However,my wave of depression was instantly put to rest when Luna told me why she was really laughing.I just had to facehoof myself for thinking like a depressed wreck.I brightened up at her every single word but she left me shell shocked when Luna told me she saw my dreams.For one,I didn't know the mistress of the night could see into dreams,although that should have been expected.Secondly,she saw into my dreams.My face couldn't have been more crimson today.Shrugging the thought off I responded to her challenge by saying "Yeah,we'll see."As we approached the castle I asked Luna "Since you've seen my dreams,you obviously know how I feel about you but let me ask you this,do you think I'm a fool for trying?"

• Brohoof 1