Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

“Dontcha worry, you’ll get tah know ‘em just fine,” he says, guiding her to a seat. There was a plate, and various apple dishes and bread roll baskets along the table.

"Kay." she said and slowly followed him. She felt weird at first, being the only one with wings in the whole room. She tried to keep them down, but it's not so easy, when you have frames on them...

She sat down and stared like in trance. She sniffed the apple scent in the air. Then, without changing her direction, she grabbed an apple covered in caramel on a stick. She took a large bite and then she seemed even more like somewhere else.

"I knew it. Braeburn."

Then she got back into reality, with satisfaction in her eyes. Then she realised where she is and looked in a panic at Braeburn: "I'm sorry, well.. Kinda rude but I had to! I can recognize that scent by miles..." she started blushing. She realised she was talking with full mouth the whole time so it must have sounded just silly. She facehoofed.

She wasn't feeling weird about the wings anymore - in fact, she felt comfortable this way. It reminded her of her fillyhood days spent on the ground.

(I´ve just ate a braeburn so it reminded me to post a reply.. )

(OOC: How do you like THEM apples!)

(Quote related ;D Good Will Hunting is awesome. ;))

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Dash is silent for a moment. then suddenly, she begins to laugh. “Bwahaha, hahaha, you idiot!” She points to herself “Element of loyalty, remember? I’m never gonna leave you hangin’! and if you’re afraid of holding me back, there’s someone you should meet. TANK!” she calls. Very slowly, a tortoise enters the room. “This here’s Tank, my pet turtle.” Somewhere far away you imagine you can hear Fluttershy’s voice. ‘Toooooooortoise.’ “Whatever, the point is that I didn’t want tur-tortoise as a pet at first because it would slow me down, but then Tank here saved my life.”

(OOC: Okay, I have to say this before I start. That made me laugh so hard xD)

Jordo is taken by surprise when Rainbow Dash started laughing. Some ponies may have taken offense, but Jordo knew better. He listened as Dash explained herself, and he would be lying if he said it didn't make him feel a bit better. 

Dash had told him about her pet turtle (even though it is apparent that it is actually a tortoise), but she never said anything about it saving her life before.

"R...Really? How was he able to save your life?" Jordo asked, now curious.

(Here we go again!)

Animae looks shocked for a couple of seconds, then grinning widely, zoomed after her. A plan formed in his mind, if he gave her a good race then the adrenalin, well she'd be too euphoric to deny him a kiss or two at the very least. "You're not getting away from me that easily!" he laughed, speeding past her as a neon green blur.

She doubles up, and speeds past you, causing you to spin out of control, “We’ll see about that,” she she says as she speeds away.

Morning star blushed a bit, but quickly tried to hide it. "Well i was wondering maybe you would like to maybe dance with me at the gala". Morning star knew she was the princess and the ruler on top of that but not many ponies asked her out to the gala with them.

Your Invitation is met with a surprised look from the Princess. “Well, I must say this is quite Irregular, asking a princess to her own party.” She smiles. “Then again, I never have had a date to the gala before, Might make the whole affair more enjoyable.”

Bob had sneaked into the castle while the guards were busy talking then he remembered that celestia had a guest that she was seeing maybe he could kidnap the guest when he comes out but he has to see how close he is to the princess.

(OCC:Looks like my caricatures are going to meet each other.)

Unfourtunately, you don’t know where the Princess is meeting with this guest, so you are going to have to do some poking around. After a while, you come across a door with a plaque that says ‘Armory’ you peek inside to see several weapons and suits of armor being watched over by a very bored looking guard. It may be a good idea to disguise yourself, but you’ll have to find a way to distract the guard.

(OOC: I believe you mean ‘OOC’, and ‘Characters’)

"Fluttershy," I said with every ounce of courege I could muster, "I meant it with every last bit of all of my heart. When you are around, my heart flutters, skips a beat, and does flips all at the same time. You mean the heaven and earth (or equestria, your pick) to me. I love how you put others ahead of yourself. In my heart, You are the most beautiful thing my eyes ever saw. I love you, I would do ANYTHING for you, and don't let anypony or anything tell you differently."

In the heat of the moment, I give Fluttershy a quick, but passionate, kiss on her cheek.

"Anyway," I said, hoping to change the topic in fear of Fluttershy's response, "Angel, I geast you proved me wrong. You do know how it feels to be in love. I'm glad you stoped hurting yourself because of me. If it isn't too much, how did you two meet?"

As you say your piece, fluttershy seems to get smaller and smaller. by the time you lean in to kiss her she’s curled up into a tight ball. ‘Y-y-you’re so... Assertive about it. How can you be that brave? I could never say anything like that, what if you reject me? AH! I mean- Eep!” she squeaks, realizing what she just let slip.

Angel looks over at the two of you and shakes his head as if to say “Get a room you two.”

(sorry bout splitting the last reply, my psp only lets me type so much...)

*i nod understandingly* ok, yeah, lemme just give you my pal's address where i'll be... *i conjure a notepad and a quill with ink and quickly scribble the address down, tearinb the page off and giving it to her* i guess i'll see you later then! *i smile and wave as i trot out the door and head to band practice*

As you leave, Caramel Follows you.
“Hey, so, She’s cute, I guess, I mean, the sight of her doesn’t make me want to puke at least, although if she’s going out with you that throws it into question.” He says.
“So, what are you going to do about your little stalker? what’s her name? Toodaloo?”
“Scootaloo.” you correct him.
“Ah yes, little Scootaloo, how much longer do you intend to keep stringing her along?”
“She’s not my girlfriend and she never was! She’s like, nine.” you defend.
“That’s not what she thinks.”
“-and how is that my fault?”
“You never told her ‘no’.” Caramel replies. “Either you tell little Whooptie Doo to take a hike, Or I’m gonna tell Vinyl about her”
“Go ahead I don’t have anything to hide.”
“Not the way I’m gonna make it sound.”
“You’re Evil.”
“I know.”

(If at any point in this conversation you feel that your character would react differently, just respond the way you want and cross out anything that happened below it. does that make sense?)

(OOC: I sent a request to delete my other post)

"The Phoenix race is next weekend," Red replied to AJ with a confident smile. "Finished 8th out of 43 other ponies last year. In other words, I'm gonna be well worth your investment. I won't let Sweet Apple Acres down, I promise! ;) Say, where's Granny Smith? Haven't seen her since I got to the farm."

“I figure she’ll be back at the house, She Ain’t exactly cut out fer Orchard work at her age.” AJ replies.
“She’s probably makin’ up some of those yummy pies!” Apple Bloom adds.
“Eeyup.”

Glitch shuddered as he recalled the time when there was no feeling in his hind legs. He never wanted to experience that again, but right now Glitch was prepared to go through whatever time and fate had to throw at him to be with Derpy.

"Derpy," he said, "there's only one thing that you can ever do to hurt me: leave. Please, don't go. Promise me that you'll stay strong no matter what."

She’s silent for a few moments, as you begin to worry that she might just not promise and fly away again. Then she tackle-hugs you again, this time with considerably less force, as your landing spot is much softer than hardened trail ground, and because she is conscious that you just made it out of the hospital. “I promise!”

Red leans back in surprise, she wanted to know about him.....or she was inviting him to ask about her........he wasn't sure which. He remembered his father's advice: when in doubt, talk about her. He decided that he was in doubt, "When did you first start your musical career?"

She smiles, “Oh, the fun we will have,” she says under her breath. She must’ve meant the other way. (Vinyl loved* to talk about herself. Vinyl being her last (Non RP-related) date, Vinyl will be your ‘foil’.) “I first started in Fillimentary school. I actually chose the cello more for it’s size rather than anything else; Fillimentary school wasn’t very fun for me.” It doesn’t look like a subject she’ll open up with out a few more drinks.

"Oh cool" Aura said succumbing to the parties charms and loosing her usual shy personality. The dragoness went off and played the various games likeapple bobbing as well as pin the tail on the pony. Afterwards she went to the snack table which was litered with numerous sweets like cupcakes, cookies and pie. One in particular caught her eye. It was a cupcake with blue icing. It looked quite ordinary ,but it was topped with baby blue sapphires making it stand out from the rest of the cupcakes. "Hmm i guess they use this for decoration since ponies cant eat gems." She said. "I know i'll save this for Spike." she said grabbing the cupcake. She walked over to Spike who seemed to be enjoying himself too. "Hey Spike you were right these parties are really fun!." she exclaims very happily. "Oh and i got you this if you want it." She said bringing out the sapphire topped cupcake she was concealing and handing it over to Spike .

"Oh sweet! They actually kept making these!" Spike says "They gave me one of these for my birthday last year, it was amazing!" Spike takes the treat and is about to eat it when he stops. "actually, why don't you take it? you didn't take The baby Blue Sapphire earlier, so you should have this."

Vedana was not sadden, but knew it was typical. He knew that no pony would properly ever be his special somepony and decides to give up. "Well...ok..maybe I can...help you out with any business you may have at the moment?" The blind unicorn asked, willing to offer Carrot top assistance.

She smiles, a little embarrassed, “Uhh, no offense, but the work kind of requires some... vision.” She thinks about it for a minute, “But I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have you try...”

(OOC Gah I couldn't post because of exams, now I missed a reply. *Is upset*)
"Okay. Wish me luck." Mal looked the water. 'I trust Twi, let's see what I can get.'
He took a deep breath and put his face into the murky water, he felt something and bit down and attempted to pull it out.

You get an Apple. Just an apple. a green one. Twilight Shrugs. “Well, they can’t all be fun stuff.” she says before reaching her head into the bucket and coming up with a tennis ball on a spring, which immediately pulls her head back underwater. she comes up again sputtering. “Well, that was interesting.”

"Oh, it's a bit of an insiders' tip , I've only heard of it because of my-"
"Cousin!" an excited voice from the kitchen interrupts them. The voice belongs to a bulky yellow unicorn colt with a brown mane who is now approaching the table with a big smile.
"Long time no see Wildy! What brings you here?"
"Indeed...well to be honest I just wanted something to eat" Wildcard answers grinning
"How are your studies going?....what are you studying right now?"
"Well, right now I study Equestrian and History and might become a teacher someday"
"From Wonderbolt, to air-traffic-controller, to what-ever-you-studied afterwards, and now teacher? Maaaan your job wishes change quickly, cousin!"
"Not always my fault"
he answers with an exaggerated sad look. Then Wildcard turns to Rarity and points at his cousin
"Rarity, Sweetie Belle, this is my cousin Al Dente. He is cooking here"
"Nice to meet you. Just call me Al" the unicorn answers smiling "What can I bring you to eat?"

“Well, Rarity says searching the menu. “This looks quite lovely.” she says “rosebud Salad.” Sweetie belle do you know what you want yet?”
Sweetie Belle looks over her own menu. “um, can I get the same as yours?” she asks.
“Of course you can.” Rarity replies. “That will be two Rosebud Salads and... Wildcard?” All present look to you expectantly.

Alex gave a small smile to Lyra, as she acted happy that he accepted her special fascination with humans. He had to admit that she was very interesting to him. "Well, now that we have seen My Little Human, is there anything else you feel like having fun with or have you had enough for one day?" Alex asked her cheerfully, awaiting her answer.

“I think that was enough for one date.” Lyra Replies. “You still have a few more to get through before you can choose, after all, but for the record, If you end up choosing me, I’ll be really happy.” She smiles.

(If that date is any indication, Pwny will be back by the time we get through all of them.)

"Sure, I'd love to go out on Friday night." Sky said, her eyes aglow. "And I'm coming to your concert tonight too. I already got tickets from a friend." Sky said, smiling. "Well, do you have time to talk now, or....." Sky trailed off. Noteworthy was probably really busy, "Nevermind, it's fine."

He grins, “I have a spare minute. I do have one question though.” You get a tad bit nervous as he looks you up and down, “Why would you ask me out tonight if you knew I had a concert?”

"Alright then!" He thinks about what to do first. "Oh I know! Lets go play something that we both know how to play! A cupcake eating contest! (Yes, again let's see what happens)" He goes and fetches two hundred pieces of Cupcakes for both of them to eat. "Ready when you are Pinkie." He gets on a stance where he can get the first bite of the cupcakes.

“Okay!” Pinkie Takes a similar position. “3, 2, 1, GO!”
Both of you begin shovelling Cupcakes into your mouth as fast as possible. fortunately for you, Pinkie seems to get something stuck in her throat for a second about halfway through, allowing you to pull ahead. even with that extra advantage though, you only manage to beat her by one.
“Whew!” She says. “Good job! Nopony ever done that before!”

When the Captain delivered that bit of ill tidings, Steel was still gawking at how Daring had been able to store most of those knives on various parts of her person! (His eyes briefly wandering to a place they ought not to. :ph34r:) I never noticed her cutie-mark's a magic compass. He thought.

Suddenly an idea was caught in the net of Steel's desperate mind. An idea that he could not shake! An idea that either promised him a trip to the brig as a "proper" prisoner or that he could turn this situation more in Darring and his favor. After all, the sword wasn't the only way to solve a problem. As a writer, he understood the power of words.

"Why fight, when you can negotiate?" Steel whispered.

"CAPTAIN!" Steel proclaimed with flared wings. "Fillies." He regarded Briny and Daring. "And other assorted buccaneer types." Steel began to shamble somewhat absentmindedly around the cabin. "I humbly submit to you, that a slight detour would be most adven-tigeous for us all. Because IF time was such a precious commodity, the likes of which, Captain you, did not posses . . . well then all manner of 'how do you Daring Do?' (save me life, that is) pleasantries would be rushed and we would already be on our way to what cures, what ails you." Daring looked like Steel had completely lost his mind. He just winked at her.

"So! If time, the very thing all ponies but the Princesses vex over (or was that mares?) . . ." He half strolled to the door, Briny shooting him a death glare, "is something that" He sidestepped around her. ". . .you have in enough supply to spare on manners and mannerisms . . ." Steel looked to the hats lining the hooks on the wall. "The one with the feather in it is definitely me. But! I'm not trying to be me." With a flick of his snout, he flipped the tricorn hat on his head."Then, dear Captain!" He turned about with flare. "You would see your crew jolly, merry, and in otherwise pleasant spirits. And such a venture would no doubt require supplies the good Professor needs. Magic talismans, skulls of crystal, or other such bricka-brack." Steel approached the Captain's desk. "SO! It is of my most humble, trivial, not assuming ANY kind of command, opinion that we sail for." Steel placed his upon an island on the Captain's map." "Turtletoga." He finished with a smile.

"Turtletoga?" Briny asked. Steel nodded. "Aye! Turtletoga. . . ." Steel turned to Daring with a smirk on his face. " . . . Savvy?"

((OOC: How do you like THEM apples! B) ))

Daring Facehoofs, and there is a moment of silence before Briny and the Captain both burst out laughing.
“Ahahahaha! that Hat on you!” Briny snorts.
“Young’un, you need to learn the difference between Fact and Legend.” the captain says. “Do you really believe that the Royal Sisters would allow such a place as Turtletoga to exist?”
“Well at least he’s getting into the spirit of things.” Briny adds.
“and his suggestion, while flawed, is a valid one, I still have a good six months left in me assuming all goes well, and a supply stop would be a good idea.” The captain says. “Professor Do. you will provide your companion with a full list of everything you will need for this venture, and I shall set a course for a REAL pirate port. in the meantime, please make yourselves at home here.”
“Hang on” Daring says. “I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for.”
“Ah yes.” the captain says. “you would need to know that. very well. are you familiar with the legend of the Seapony’s Tear?”
“No.” Daring says, she seems surprised. a legend she hasn’t heard of?
“Well then, Allow me to-” Before the captain can begin, Sea Salt bursts in. “Captain! We’ve got Navy!”
“The captain stands, suddenly looking much more business like. “Where?”
‘Off the port bow, They don’t seem to have spotted us yet.”
“let’s keep it that way, Run up the Zebrican Flag and head away from them, not to fast though, if they do spot us I don’t want them to think we’re running.”
“Eye Sir!” the off white pony says, rushing off to relay the captain’s orders.

(how do YOU like THEM apples?)

"The Doctor? Doctor Who?" Asked a puzzled Key Lime Pie. "What's this about alternate timelines? changelings? What are you even talking about?" At this point, Key Lime Pie was questioning the strange pony's sanity. "Why are you in my shop anyway? Are you lost?" Asked Key Lime.

(OOC: ponies in ponyville wouldn't know about changelings because they were in canterlot right?)

(OOC: Either that or your OC happens to be out of the loop)
“Just the Doctor.” the Doctor replies. “and I’m here because I wanted to make sure everything is completely back to normal, tell, me, have you seen any suspicious statues lately? or perhaps ponies wandering about with an extra shadow? or even just odd gaps in your memory?”

I felt a sense of dread hang over me as Luna began laughing.Even though I expected anger,laughter was even worse for me.She probably thought I was joking or something.However,my wave of depression was instantly put to rest when Luna told me why she was really laughing.I just had to facehoof myself for thinking like a depressed wreck.I brightened up at her every single word but she left me shell shocked when Luna told me she saw my dreams.For one,I didn't know the mistress of the night could see into dreams,although that should have been expected.Secondly,she saw into my dreams.My face couldn't have been more crimson today.Shrugging the thought off I responded to her challenge by saying "Yeah,we'll see."As we approached the castle I asked Luna "Since you've seen my dreams,you obviously know how I feel about you but let me ask you this,do you think I'm a fool for trying?"

“Oh yes, Quite a fool.” Luna says. “Nopony in their right mind would ever attempt such a thing, however... One does get quite lonely. And it is good to know that not all of my little ponies fear us.” she smiles. “that said, We hope that you will continue to try.”

"Kay." she said and slowly followed him. She felt weird at first, being the only one with wings in the whole room. She tried to keep them down, but it's not so easy, when you have frames on them...
She sat down and stared like in trance. She sniffed the apple scent in the air. Then, without changing her direction, she grabbed an apple covered in caramel on a stick. She took a large bite and then she seemed even more like somewhere else.
"I knew it. Braeburn."
Then she got back into reality, with satisfaction in her eyes. Then she realised where she is and looked in a panic at Braeburn: "I'm sorry, well.. Kinda rude but I had to! I can recognize that scent by miles..." she started blushing. She realised she was talking with full mouth the whole time so it must have sounded just silly. She facehoofed.
She wasn't feeling weird about the wings anymore - in fact, she felt comfortable this way. It reminded her of her fillyhood days spent on the ground.

(I´ve just ate a braeburn so it reminded me to post a reply.. )

(Quote related ;D Good Will Hunting is awesome. ;))

He grinned, it seemed that was his norm. He patted her on the back, and sat down next to her. “I certainleh ‘ope so. I got en’uf trees, ‘least. Not as much as mah cousin, but we’all get by,” he gestures around the table. Getting an apple-stick for himself, he ate the whole thing in one bite.

(OOC: Okay, I have to say this before I start. That made me laugh so hard xD)

Jordo is taken by surprise when Rainbow Dash started laughing. Some ponies may have taken offense, but Jordo knew better. He listened as Dash explained herself, and he would be lying if he said it didn't make him feel a bit better.

Dash had told him about her pet turtle (even though it is apparent that it is actually a tortoise), but she never said anything about it saving her life before.

"R...Really? How was he able to save your life?" Jordo asked, now curious.

“Well, I had set up a race through ghastly gorge, to decide which animal would be my pet, but then there was an avalanche, and my wing got caught. All the other pets were too focused on the race to help me except for Tank here, and he was able to dig me out.” Dash explains. “If it weren’t for Tank, Who knows how long I’d have been stuck there?” The point is that there’s more to choosing pets than thier raw ability, and the same goes for friends, and-” she lowers her voice. “The same goes for choosing who you want to be with... Forever.” There is a moment of silence. Finally Dash speaks up again. “Anyway, that’s enough of the mushy stuff, lets have some fun.”

(Sorry, no Higurashi today, My brain can’t handle Rhymes right now.)

• Brohoof 7

(Here we go again!)

“I figure she’ll be back at the house, She Ain’t exactly cut out fer Orchard work at her age.” AJ replies.

“She’s probably makin’ up some of those yummy pies!” Apple Bloom adds.

“Eeyup.”

"I've never actually had a pie from Sweet Apple Acres," Red Talon said, with his mouth watering. "But, ya know, from what I've heard from friends and family, they're the parasprite's shins (bad pony-related colloquialism)! Been dying to try one ever since I've heard the reviews! Plus I'm a real sucker for apples."

Morning star smiles and replies to Princess Celestia."I yes it would, and maybe it would show that just because you are the ruler that doesn't mean you can't have fun". Morning star wonders what he would put on for the gala mostly it wouldn't be what these ponies wear to the Gala , it was an opportunity for him to try on his arch mage uniform that the circle of magi gave him.

Bob looked real hard at the guard inside then he yelled real loud."FIRE IN CORT YARD"! He acted like there was a fire in the courtyard and he hoped that the guard inside will rush out of the room.

As you say your piece, fluttershy seems to get smaller and smaller. by the time you lean in to kiss her she’s curled up into a tight ball. ‘Y-y-you’re so... Assertive about it. How can you be that brave? I could never say anything like that, what if you reject me? AH! I mean- Eep!” she squeaks, realizing what she just let slip.

Angel looks over at the two of you and shakes his head as if to say “Get a room you two.”

(OOC: thanks for fixing my errors.)

I geast you just bring out the best in me, Fluttershy. And how could I ever reject you? You are caring, kind, beautiful, sweet, and one of the elements of harmony! Here. *gets a small bag out of his sattle bag* I was going to save this for our second date, but I geast I could give it to you early. It is a bag full magical dust. You sprinkle a little on your toune, and you can talk to animals for a full 24 hours! *gives the bag to Fluttershy*

So, about that second date, any chance a mare like you could go out with me again? I'll take you anywhere your heart desires. I will do anything if it means spending more time with you.

• Brohoof 1

She smiles, “Oh, the fun we will have,” she says under her breath. She must’ve meant the other way. (Vinyl loved* to talk about herself. Vinyl being her last (Non RP-related) date, Vinyl will be your ‘foil’.) “I first started in Fillimentary school. I actually chose the cello more for it’s size rather than anything else; Fillimentary school wasn’t very fun for me.” It doesn’t look like a subject she’ll open up with out a few more drinks.
Red nodded, he knew when not to push a subject.  He decided he should probably talk about himself since she didn't want to talk about herself, "I grew up in one of Canterlot's suburbs, started my musical path in 5th grade when my dad showed me his old double bass that he had kept since he was in the fourth grade......I held it for a bit, and it just clicked you know?"

*i facehoof as we turn the corner to D Chord's house* OK, FINE Caramel, I'll tell Scootaloo. *we approach the door of Chord's house and I open it* now, if you'll excuse me, I've got band practice. *I walk past him and turn to face him* and seeing as you never stay to see me play, I'll see you back at our place. and I don't want to walk in on any 'scenes' this time, ok? *I shut the door and turn around to face everypony in the room* hey everyone, sorry I'm late, I kinda got... held up. but I'm here now!

(Here we go again!)

She doubles up, and speeds past you, causing you to spin out of control, “We’ll see about that,” she she says as she speeds away.

Animae steadied himself, shaking away the stars that had been floating around his head. He laughed  "Oh really?!" he shouted, catching up to her eventually. "Ohai there" he said, soaring next to her. He thought for a few seconds about speeding ahead, doing to her what she'd done to him but no he wanted this race to be interesting, winning didn't entirely matter. It wouldn't hurt to try though. He sped up just a little bit, enough to put her head in line with his wings.

• Brohoof 1

She smiles, a little embarrassed, “Uhh, no offense, but the work kind of requires some... vision.” She thinks about it for a minute, “But I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have you try...”

Vedana raised his hoof and smirked, "I do hope you know there is always more than one way to 'see' other than clear vision Carrot top." The blind unicorn informed her with a chuckle, "Who knows, i might be able to surprise you." The unicorn said with a slight assertive tone, as he trotted to her side, "So lets go."

• Brohoof 1

“Well, Rarity says searching the menu. “This looks quite lovely.” she says “rosebud Salad.” Sweetie belle do you know what you want yet?”

Sweetie Belle looks over her own menu. “um, can I get the same as yours?” she asks.

“Of course you can.” Rarity replies. “That will be two Rosebud Salads and... Wildcard?” All present look to you expectantly.

Some pasta with tomato sauce would be nice Wildcard thinks, but he quickly changes his mind when all the possible things that could go wrong with red sauce and being a pony with a white coat come to his mind.

"Make it three Rosebud Salads" he replies and his cousin returns back to the kitchen immediately.

He thinks for a moment and then turns to Rarity "Is your new collection already finished, honey?" Wildcard asked. "I haven't modeled before and I want to give my best for you in Canterlot, so I might need some practice...I uhm...don't have the most graceful trot" the pegasus answered and felt insecure at the thought of walking in front of many ponies. Then he turns to Sweetie Belle "Do you also want to come to Canterlot with your sister and me?" he asked smiling. "I am sure you can find some entertainment there, while me and Rarity do the fashion stuff"

Daring Facehoofs, and there is a moment of silence before Briny and the Captain both burst out laughing. “Ahahahaha! that Hat on you!” Briny snorts. “Young’un, you need to learn the difference between Fact and Legend.” the captain says. “Do you really believe that the Royal Sisters would allow such a place as Turtletoga to exist?” “Well at least he’s getting into the spirit of things.” Briny adds. “and his suggestion, while flawed, is a valid one, I still have a good six months left in me assuming all goes well, and a supply stop would be a good idea.” The captain says. “Professor Do. you will provide your companion with a full list of everything you will need for this venture, and I shall set a course for a REAL pirate port. in the meantime, please make yourselves at home here.” “Hang on” Daring says. “I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for.” “Ah yes.” the captain says. “you would need to know that. very well. are you familiar with the legend of the Seapony’s Tear?” “No.” Daring says, she seems surprised. a legend she hasn’t heard of? “Well then, Allow me to-” Before the captain can begin, Sea Salt bursts in. “Captain! We’ve got Navy!” “The captain stands, suddenly looking much more business like. “Where?” ‘Off the port bow, They don’t seem to have spotted us yet.” “let’s keep it that way, Run up the Zebrican Flag and head away from them, not to fast though, if they do spot us I don’t want them to think we’re running.” “Eye Sir!” the off white pony says, rushing off to relay the captain’s orders.   (how do YOU like THEM apples?)

Daring ran after Sea Salt. Steel scrambled to follow, briefly pausing at the door. He took off the tricorn and looked at it as if the hat had personally betrayed him. He replaced it on the hook and grabbed the one with the feather. "Pirates or no pirates, a gentlecolt must always be himself in front of a lady." He said as he placed it on his head.

Bursting from the Captain's cabin, he flew to the bow of the ship where Daring stood. Steel squinted out into the distance. His sharp, pegasi eyes beheld them. The great galleons or the Royal Navy cruised majestically in the distance; the banner of Equestria flew in the wind. Seeing such a military presence reminded Steel of his father and filled him with nostalgia.

The pirates were certainly true to the more factual stories Steel had read about them. Preferring subterfuge and retreat to frontal assault. But if the Navy DID notice them. If they DID catch up with them . . . This was exactly the situation Steel didn't want to find himself in, forced to choose between his hero/idol/hopeful special somepony and the nation he loved. Despite himself, he couldn't help but compare Daring to the pirates. Not a minute into being "captured" and she seemed to be comfortable around them. They both were treasure hunters of a sort, the only difference was that Daring took items from ponies long dead and didn't take what wasn't hers at the point of a sword. But was a grave robber really any better than a mugger? Worse even?

"NO!" He screamed in his head. "Daring retrieves what she finds so that it can be preserved. So that those long gone will not be forgotten!" Steel argued to himself, but he still wondered how much of a kindred spirit did the pirates see in the adventuring veteran; and vice versa. 

"Daring?" Steel asked, his wings habitually looking for scabbards that weren't there. "If this plan doesn't work. If the Navy engage us . . . what would you and I do?"

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

(Here we go again!)

"Oh sweet! They actually kept making these!" Spike says "They gave me one of these for my birthday last year, it was amazing!" Spike takes the treat and is about to eat it when he stops. "actually, why don't you take it? you didn't take The baby Blue Sapphire earlier, so you should have this."

"Ok then." Aura replied taking the treat back a little relieved Spike didn't accept the cupcake. She ate it vigorously accidentally splattering some of the icing on Spike. "Heh heh, S-sorry about that." She says realizing what she did after consuming the cupcake. "I tend to get carried away when I eat." she says a little embarrassed. Looking forward she saw the karaoke station was up and running. A thought formed in her head. "So Spike..." She began a little nervousness in her voice. "Can we go sing together?...or we could just dance." She asks. Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

You pull out what appears to be one of those plastic Easter eggs, except it's the size and shape of an apple.

"Ohh! you got a prize! what is it? What is it? I wanna see!" Surprise exclaims jumping up and down in excitement.

you crack open the Easter apple to find a rolled up piece of paper, apparently the thing was water proof, you unroll it to se that it says simply "Free Hug from the pony of your choice, just show them the other side of this paper -Pinkie" Flipping it over you see that it simply says. "You have to, It's the rule -Pinkie"

I look at the note then give it to Surprise. "Here, you take it. I got to go on a date with the most amazing mare I have ever has the pleasure of meeting. What could I do with a simple hug?" I say with a slight smile. "Now how about we go mingle with some other ponies," I ask her.

(OOC: Either that or your OC happens to be out of the loop) “Just the Doctor.” the Doctor replies. “and I’m here because I wanted to make sure everything is completely back to normal, tell, me, have you seen any suspicious statues lately? or perhaps ponies wandering about with an extra shadow? or even just odd gaps in your memory?”  

(OOC: Key Lime dosen't get out much, so that is quite possible xD)

"Um, no. Everything is okay" Replied  Key Lime. Key Lime remembered that she was still In her shop and still on duty. Crazy or not, She had to treat him with kindness and hospitality. "So uh, why are you here? In my shop I mean. Do you need help with anything?" Asked Key Lime.

• Brohoof 2

She’s silent for a few moments, as you begin to worry that she might just not promise and fly away again. Then she tackle-hugs you again, this time with considerably less force, as your landing spot is much softer than hardened trail ground, and because she is conscious that you just made it out of the hospital. “I promise!”

Glitch was thankful, for two reasons.

One: Derpy had promised.

Two: His spine was still intact.

He reciprocated the hug, tightly squeezing her body. A tear formed in his eye, he was so happy. Glitch smiled. He moved his head to the side of hers. Glitch kissed her on the cheek, before whispering something in her ear.

"I... I love you..."

• Brohoof 2

He grinned, it seemed that was his norm. He patted her on the back, and sat down next to her. “I certainleh ‘ope so. I got en’uf trees, ‘least. Not as much as mah cousin, but we’all get by,” he gestures around the table. Getting an apple-stick for himself, he ate the whole thing in one bite.

She gets frozen for a second as he pats her back and smiles a little. She's not really hungry - the apple was just enough for her. But it doesn't mean a thing in a situation like this - a huge table, full of the apple art. She takes another caramel braeburn, sniffs the smell for a second and then it disappears in a second. "Aren't they just braelicious?" she says with ethusiasm.. and full mouth again. Feeling like saying something after the satisfaction overdose, she asks: "Talking about your cousin.. do you have any family relatives in this room?" she looks around suspiciously, checking the potentional family members.

You get an Apple. Just an apple. a green one. Twilight Shrugs. “Well, they can’t all be fun stuff.” she says before reaching her head into the bucket and coming up with a tennis ball on a spring, which immediately pulls her head back underwater. she comes up again sputtering. “Well, that was interesting.”

(OOC I can just imagine the wet mane...)
Mal chuckles slightly. "At least you got something good, all I got was this apple." He smiled enjoying Twilight's company.

'Her mane looks amazing when wet, oh Twi.....'
Mal tried again, he went back in and bit on the first thing he could feel and attempted to pull it up.

• Brohoof 3

Meta Knight growled. "Is it truly any of your business, Quick?" He asked, glowering. "I believe that I have made a deadly mistake that, if I do not fix extremely soon, could end up having extreme effects on my body, my mind, and my public label!"

DM bowed. "As you wish..." He sighed. "If nothing else, brother is coming in 3 days." He stepped back, and whispered, "I assume that you have a plan... do you wish to share it with me?"

Alex gave a small smile to her as he felt satisfied with his first blind date, but it also made the idea harder for him when he has to choose between her and the other mares that Twilight and her friends had in mind for him.  "Alright, Lyra.  I'll see you later then.  Who knows?  Maybe this can be the start of something great."  Alex said cheerfully to the lime-green unicorn mare.

• Brohoof 1

“Okay!” Pinkie Takes a similar position. “3, 2, 1, GO!” Both of you begin shovelling Cupcakes into your mouth as fast as possible. fortunately for you, Pinkie seems to get something stuck in her throat for a second about halfway through, allowing you to pull ahead. even with that extra advantage though, you only manage to beat her by one. “Whew!” She says. “Good job! Nopony ever done that before!”

(OOC: OMG I WON LOLZ)

Winter burps as he finishes his last cupcake, "Excuse me, how rude." He goes and looks at Pinkie eating her last cupcake after his. He goes to Pinkie saying, "That was satisfying, you alright Pinkie? You choked there for a second." He says still full of energy from all of that. "So, what should we do next. This time you pick" He says with a smile on his face.

“Well, I had set up a race through ghastly gorge, to decide which animal would be my pet, but then there was an avalanche, and my wing got caught. All the other pets were too focused on the race to help me except for Tank here, and he was able to dig me out.” Dash explains. “If it weren’t for Tank, Who knows how long I’d have been stuck there?” The point is that there’s more to choosing pets than thier raw ability, and the same goes for friends, and-” she lowers her voice. “The same goes for choosing who you want to be with... Forever.” There is a moment of silence. Finally Dash speaks up again. “Anyway, that’s enough of the mushy stuff, lets have some fun.”

(Sorry, no Higurashi today, My brain can’t handle Rhymes right now.)

Jordo listens intently to Dash's story. He turned to look at the tortoise; That little guy managed to dig her out? Impressive. He knew he was just an animal, but he's going to have to thank him later for rescuing his marefriend. 

Jordo was taken back a bit by Dash's sudden show of affection. Her words hit him pretty hard; she wasn't usually the most sentimental mare, but she always meant what she said. 'Choosing who you want to be with forever'. It took him a moment to process this. Jordo would be lying if he said he wasn't ecstatic that she thought of him like that. His face turned a bright red, as he couldn't help but blush.

Jordo grins;

"Yeah, I've had enough sappyness for one night." He said with a chuckle.  

Edited by Eljordo

Sky feels even more nervous, but answers steadily. "I wasn't quite sure how long your concert would be. I was thinking perhaps we could go to Sugarcube Corner afterwards. I was too nervous to give you all the details." Sky gave a laugh. "Pretty silly, huh?" She smiled. 

(Happy Apocalypse Everypony!)
(Also: Special thanks to Meta for filling in for Dawnpath today.)

Sand would look at Zecora, bolstered by her acceptance. Nodding again to her, he would go over to his bags, searching for a moment. When he found the object of his desire, he held it for her to see. A simple looking necklace, made of small stone beads held together by a flexible metal twine. The prominent feature of the necklace was a larger flat stone, oval in shape. In the middle of this stone, a single run was carved, depicting three lines that curled into a swirl at the end, the symbol of wind. "This is mine," he would say carefully. "I've had it for a long time and its brought me fortune both good and bad. Would you mind holding on to it for me?"

Then to himself, he would stare at the little rune, whispering softly. "From sands of cold, fresh from the mould, rose he who sang. His voice that rang, like bells of old, a tale foretold. Go forth to far, lands will show scar, by strain and test. Send you very best, for those who go, you will never know. Go forth my children, scour the land for my slumber's cause, my dream's own origins."

“I am not familiar with the words you say. What is this, and why are you giving it to me this day?” Zecora says with a puzzled expression.

"I've never actually had a pie from Sweet Apple Acres," Red Talon said, with his mouth watering. "But, ya know, from what I've heard from friends and family, they're the parasprite's shins (bad pony-related colloquialism)! Been dying to try one ever since I've heard the reviews! Plus I'm a real sucker for apples."

“Well, then we’ll just have to fix that, won’t we?” Applejack says. She turns to Big Macintosh. “Y’all get those apples back to the barn and meet us at the house, okay?”
“Eeyup.”
“Apple Bloom, you go with Big Mac and help him unload the cart.”
“Got it, sis!”
You and AJ leave the other two and head toward the house. When you enter, you are hit with the amazing aroma of fresh apple pies.
“Hello? Who’s there?” you hear a voice from the kitchen.
“It’s me, Applejack, Granny! Ah’m back from mah trip!” AJ calls back.
Granny Smith pops her head around the door and sees you. “Oh, hello! Who might you be?”

Morning star smiles and replies to Princess Celestia."I yes it would, and maybe it would show that just because you are the ruler that doesn't mean you can't have fun". Morning star wonders what he would put on for the gala mostly it wouldn't be what these ponies wear to the Gala , it was an opportunity for him to try on his arch mage uniform that the circle of magi gave him.

Celestia nods. “That sounds quite enjoyable. I shall very much like to accept your invitation.”

Bob looked real hard at the guard inside then he yelled real loud."FIRE IN CORT YARD"! He acted like there was a fire in the courtyard and he hoped that the guard inside will rush out of the room.

The guard looks up. “Hey, what’s going on out there?” He stands and starts heading toward the door. You realize that you are about to be discovered and quickly search your surroundings for a place to hide.

I geast you just bring out the best in me, Fluttershy. And how could I ever reject you? You are caring, kind, beautiful, sweet, and one of the elements of harmony! Here. *gets a small bag out of his sattle bag* I was going to save this for our second date, but I geast I could give it to you early. It is a bag full magical dust. You sprinkle a little on your toune, and you can talk to animals for a full 24 hours! *gives the bag to Fluttershy*

So, about that second date, any chance a mare like you could go out with me again? I'll take you anywhere your heart desires. I will do anything if it means spending more time with you.

“OhmygoshYES!” Fluttershy exclaims in her loudest voice, which by most ponies’ standards was basically normal volume. “Um... I mean... thank you, I would love to see you again, I mean, if you really want too.”

Red nodded, he knew when not to push a subject. He decided he should probably talk about himself since she didn't want to talk about herself, "I grew up in one of Canterlot's suburbs, started my musical path in 5th grade when my dad showed me his old double bass that he had kept since he was in the fourth grade......I held it for a bit, and it just clicked you know?"

“Yeah... I got started on the cello pretty much the same way you did,” Octavia says. “And, as a bonus, it was big enough to protect myself with against the ponies who bullied me as a filly.”

*i facehoof as we turn the corner to D Chord's house* OK, FINE Caramel, I'll tell Scootaloo. *we approach the door of Chord's house and I open it* now, if you'll excuse me, I've got band practice. *I walk past him and turn to face him* and seeing as you never stay to see me play, I'll see you back at our place. and I don't want to walk in on any 'scenes' this time, ok? *I shut the door and turn around to face everypony in the room* hey everyone, sorry I'm late, I kinda got... held up. but I'm here now!

Your bandmates Look up at you. “well, about time you showed up.” Snare Beat grumbled.
“Where have you been? We have to practice for the battle of the bands coming up!” D Chord cries. “We’re way behind! What kept you?”

Animae steadied himself, shaking away the stars that had been floating around his head. He laughed "Oh really?!" he shouted, catching up to her eventually. "Ohai there" he said, soaring next to her. He thought for a few seconds about speeding ahead, doing to her what she'd done to him but no he wanted this race to be interesting, winning didn't entirely matter. It wouldn't hurt to try though. He sped up just a little bit, enough to put her head in line with his wings.

Glida pushed herself ahead just a little. You do the same, and, pretty soon, you are both racing after each other again.

Vedana raised his hoof and smirked, "I do hope you know there is always more than one way to 'see' other than clear vision Carrot top." The blind unicorn informed her with a chuckle, "Who knows, i might be able to surprise you." The unicorn said with a slight assertive tone, as he trotted to her side, "So lets go."

She smiles and trots off with you following her. She’s making sure that you know where you are going.
She opens the door to her house. You can tell it’s rather cluttered. “Welcome to my home.”

Some pasta with tomato sauce would be nice Wildcard thinks, but he quickly changes his mind when all the possible things that could go wrong with red sauce and being a pony with a white coat come to his mind.
"Make it three Rosebud Salads" he replies and his cousin returns back to the kitchen immediately.
He thinks for a moment and then turns to Rarity "Is your new collection already finished, honey?" Wildcard asked. "I haven't modeled before and I want to give my best for you in Canterlot, so I might need some practice...I uhm...don't have the most graceful trot" the pegasus answered and felt insecure at the thought of walking in front of many ponies. Then he turns to Sweetie Belle "Do you also want to come to Canterlot with your sister and me?" he asked smiling. "I am sure you can find some entertainment there, while me and Rarity do the fashion stuff"

“I’m sure you’ll do fine, darling.” Rarity replies. “Being a male model is less about grace than it is about confidence. As for the new collection, I’m nearly there, but I’ve hit a slight snag, hopefully a break like this one will help me to push past it, and if not, I can always ask Fluttershy to take a look at it. She has a very good eye for fashion.”
After you speak to Sweetie Belle, her eyes light up and she looks pleadingly at Rarity. “Oh! Oh Can I?”
Rarity looks uncomfortable. “I don’t know... I must make a good impression, and my little sister has a penchant for causing trouble...”
“Pleeeease?”
“Well, I suppose If I can find somepony to watch her...”

Daring ran after Sea Salt. Steel scrambled to follow, briefly pausing at the door. He took off the tricorn and looked at it as if the hat had personally betrayed him. He replaced it on the hook and grabbed the one with the feather. "Pirates or no pirates, a gentlecolt must always be himself in front of a lady." He said as he placed it on his head.

Bursting from the Captain's cabin, he flew to the bow of the ship where Daring stood. Steel squinted out into the distance. His sharp, pegasi eyes beheld them. The great galleons or the Royal Navy cruised majestically in the distance; the banner of Equestria flew in the wind. Seeing such a military presence reminded Steel of his father and filled him with nostalgia.

The pirates were certainly true to the more factual stories Steel had read about them. Preferring subterfuge and retreat to frontal assault. But if the Navy DID notice them. If they DID catch up with them . . . This was exactly the situation Steel didn't want to find himself in, forced to choose between his hero/idol/hopeful special somepony and the nation he loved. Despite himself, he couldn't help but compare Daring to the pirates. Not a minute into being "captured" and she seemed to be comfortable around them. They both were treasure hunters of a sort, the only difference was that Daring took items from ponies long dead and didn't take what wasn't hers at the point of a sword. But was a grave robber really any better than a mugger? Worse even?

"NO!" He screamed in his head. "Daring retrieves what she finds so that it can be preserved. So that those long gone will not be forgotten!" Steel argued to himself, but he still wondered how much of a kindred spirit did the pirates see in the adventuring veteran; and vice versa.

"Daring?" Steel asked, his wings habitually looking for scabbards that weren't there. "If this plan doesn't work. If the Navy engage us . . . what would you and I do?"

Before Daring Can answer. The Captain steps between you. “Briny, Take our guests and lock them in the brig. If we fall, then it must be clear that they are innocents in all of this.”
“Yes Captain.” Briny replies, snapping a salute. she then looks at you. “Sorry about this, but it’s the only way they’ll believe you aren’t involved, we’ll let you out again as soon as we’re clear.” She grimaces. “Assuming we GET clear.”
Daring nods. “Very well, First Mate Blue, Lead the way.”

"Ok then." Aura replied taking the treat back a little relieved Spike didn't accept the cupcake. She ate it vigorously accidentally splattering some of the icing on Spike. "Heh heh, S-sorry about that." She says realizing what she did after consuming the cupcake. "I tend to get carried away when I eat." she says a little embarrassed. Looking forward she saw the karaoke station was up and running. A thought formed in her head. "So Spike..." She began a little nervousness in her voice. "Can we go sing together?...or we could just dance." She asks.

Spike rubs the back of his head nervously. “Sure, I guess. I’m not really the best singer though...”

I look at the note then give it to Surprise. "Here, you take it. I got to go on a date with the most amazing mare I have ever has the pleasure of meeting. What could I do with a simple hug?" I say with a slight smile. "Now how about we go mingle with some other ponies," I ask her.

Surprise looks at the paper you just gave her and smiles. “Alright!” She holds out the paper for you to see the back. “Pay up! C’mere you!” She pulls you into a hug.

(OOC: Key Lime dosen't get out much, so that is quite possible xD)

"Um, no. Everything is okay" Replied Key Lime. Key Lime remembered that she was still In her shop and still on duty. Crazy or not, She had to treat him with kindness and hospitality. "So uh, why are you here? In my shop I mean. Do you need help with anything?" Asked Key Lime.

“Ah, well... um...” The Doctor takes a moment to take in his surroundings. “What exactly do you sell here?”

Glitch was thankful, for two reasons.

One: Derpy had promised.

Two: His spine was still intact.

He reciprocated the hug, tightly squeezing her body. A tear formed in his eye, he was so happy. Glitch smiled. He moved his head to the side of hers. Glitch kissed her on the cheek, before whispering something in her ear.

"I... I love you..."

She looked at you, shocked for a moment, and then buried her face in your shoulder again. “I... I... I like y-you too...” she says, her voice muffled from your shoulder and her tears.

She gets frozen for a second as he pats her back and smiles a little. She's not really hungry - the apple was just enough for her. But it doesn't mean a thing in a situation like this - a huge table, full of the apple art. She takes another caramel braeburn, sniffs the smell for a second and then it disappears in a second. "Aren't they just braelicious?" she says with ethusiasm.. and full mouth again. Feeling like saying something after the satisfaction overdose, she asks: "Talking about your cousin.. do you have any family relatives in this room?" she looks around suspiciously, checking the potentional family members.

He grins. “Several! There’s Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, and Red Delicious here now. And I’ve got five more relatives living here, too, but they ain’t here yet.”

(OOC I can just imagine the wet mane...)
Mal chuckles slightly. "At least you got something good, all I got was this apple." He smiled enjoying Twilight's company.
'Her mane looks amazing when wet, oh Twi.....'
Mal tried again, he went back in and bit on the first thing he could feel and attempted to pull it up.

You come up with an apple-shaped plastic egg. You pull it open to find...
“Tickets?” Twilight looks over your shoulder. “For what?”
You look at the tickets and see that it is for...
(A cheap, ponified romance movie of your choice. Go!)

Meta Knight growled. "Is it truly any of your business, Quick?" He asked, glowering. "I believe that I have made a deadly mistake that, if I do not fix extremely soon, could end up having extreme effects on my body, my mind, and my public label!"

(Okay, I really don’t feel comfortable doing Quick, seeing as she’s Dawn’s OC, so this half of the post will have to wait, because Dawn isn’t available.)

DM bowed. "As you wish..." He sighed. "If nothing else, brother is coming in 3 days." He stepped back, and whispered, "I assume that you have a plan... do you wish to share it with me?"

Chrysalis nods. “The pony I just sent in is going to find somepony close to the Princess that I can disguise myself as without causing suspicion, I will use that form to learn the location of my lost changelings, gain her trust, and ultimately, destroy her from the inside.”

Alex gave a small smile to her as he felt satisfied with his first blind date, but it also made the idea harder for him when he has to choose between her and the other mares that Twilight and her friends had in mind for him. "Alright, Lyra. I'll see you later then. Who knows? Maybe this can be the start of something great." Alex said cheerfully to the lime-green unicorn mare.

An indeterminate amount of time later, you return to the treebrary to talk to Twilight. (let us assume that this takes place either before or after the party)
“Hello again, Alex, How was your date with Lyra?”

(OOC: OMG I WON LOLZ)

Winter burps as he finishes his last cupcake, "Excuse me, how rude." He goes and looks at Pinkie eating her last cupcake after his. He goes to Pinkie saying, "That was satisfying, you alright Pinkie? You choked there for a second." He says still full of energy from all of that. "So, what should we do next. This time you pick" He says with a smile on his face.

“Hmm.” Pinkie taps a hoof to her chin. “Oh! I know! How about We play ‘Pony Cannonball’! We can take turns shooting each other at mattresses! Ohmygosh this is the greatest idea EVAR!” She grins at you awaiting your response.

Jordo listens intently to Dash's story. He turned to look at the tortoise; That little guy managed to dig her out? Impressive. He knew he was just an animal, but he's going to have to thank him later for rescuing his marefriend.

Jordo was taken back a bit by Dash's sudden show of affection. Her words hit him pretty hard; she wasn't usually the most sentimental mare, but she always meant what she said. 'Choosing who you want to be with forever'. It took him a moment to process this. Jordo would be lying if he said he wasn't ecstatic that she thought of him like that. His face turned a bright red, as he couldn't help but blush.

Jordo grins;

"Yeah, I've had enough sappyness for one night." He said with a chuckle.

“Okay, so what do ya want to do? I’ve got some video games, Hoofflix, or we can just talk about stuff.” Dash says, barely hiding a yawn.

Sky feels even more nervous, but answers steadily. "I wasn't quite sure how long your concert would be. I was thinking perhaps we could go to Sugarcube Corner afterwards. I was too nervous to give you all the details." Sky gave a laugh. "Pretty silly, huh?" She smiled.

“Yeah...” He considers what you said. “If I’m not drunk senselessly, I’ll see about the trip to Sugarcube Corner tonight... but just a warning: people seem obsessed with relieving me of my senses at my concerts.”

• Brohoof 5

(Happy Apocalypse Everypony!)

Glida pushed herself ahead just a little. You do the same, and, pretty soon, you are both racing after each other again.

//Occ; Merry Apocalypsemass\\

Animae smiled the entire time, extremely exhilarated by the experience. There were storm clouds up ahead but Animae just grinned widely "How about we make this a little less boring? You up for that, chirpy?" he said with an enthusiastic laugh. Whoa was he being overconfident.